Sign in to follow this  
shovelheadt

Another female teacher focks a student

Not the hottest nutty teacher we've seen, but I'd probably be willing to sit naked with her and vodka in the back of a car at a park.:thumbsup:

sheesh what were we arguing about a monf ago where I said this happens all the time? secks therapist thread was it?

it happens all the time

Not the hottest nutty teacher we've seen, but I'd probably be willing to sit naked with her and vodka in the back of a car at a park.:thumbsup:

Agreed. :)

I'd probably do her, but only if it didn't jeopardize what me and FlaSwallower's mom have going on.

How come they are always attractive? I could understand if they were fugly and couldn't get an adult dude to fock them, but the ones that get caught are always AT LEAST doable. I don't get it. :dunno:

God i hate Nancy Grace. I swear her over the top self righteous indignation over every trivial detail makes me root for the pedophiles.

God i hate Nancy Grace. I swear her over the top self righteous indignation over every trivial detail makes me root for the pedophiles.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am stunned that this dumb redneck wh0re and her nostrils have a career.

:D

:thumbsup:

I graduated high school three years ago. My Adv. Eng IV teachers both first and second semester (36C, 36D), as well as my librarian (34B ) were all three DAILY targets of me and every other guy I knew trying to fock them. If any of us had managed to succeed, it would have been a victory. Not child abuse. Not attacking us mentally. We were all in full control and awareness of what we wanted to do, and that was to fock those hot teachers.

I'll be 21 in a week. If I met any of those three women out at a bar, or mall, or whatever, I'd act the same way unless their husband was there.

And yeah, Nancy. There's a big difference in a guy doing it and a chick doing it. And until someone can show me a legitimate example of a woman raping a man, like real rape, not this ridiculous shiit like in this story, I'll keep that belief. I'm going to be a teacher in a little over a year and would NEVER even acknowledge that a student might make a pass at me, much less return it or start doing it myself. Because that's focked up and creepy. But it's almost impossible for a woman to 'intimidate' or 'force' a teenage guy to have sex against his will. Hell, most teachers couldn't get us to come to class, do homework or stop pulling each other's chair out from under them, much less whip our cack out. It'd be harder to get us NOT to want to fock them.

By the way, let's cut the bullshit double standard too. Because if this kid can accidentally shoot his friend and go to prison for 25 to life when he turns 18 because he 'knows what he's doing' then he's old enough to fock whoever he wants. Especially if she brings the vodka.