Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Boobs Are Getting Bigger Over There

http://www.dailymail...sset-curse.html

Rigby & Peller, the Queen's underwear supplier, has launched the N-cup bra, the biggest size ever made in Britain. It's certain to be a relief for thousands of women who have been squeezing their breasts into ill-fitting bras for years.

In the Fifties, the average woman fitted comfortably into a B-cup, but today underwear retailer Bravissimo estimates at least 60 per cent of women in a C-cup should be wearing a D-cup or larger. The average size is closer to a 34E than the 36C we're led to believe.

So, with the nation's breasts

Meet Ann 32LL

I'd give anything to look like my friends with their pert breasts. But instead I'm dreaming of a breast reduction on the NHS to decrease my chest by four sizes to a GG-cup.

Perhaps then I will get a good night's sleep instead of spending hours struggling to get comfortable.

By the time I was 14 I was a G-cup. Unlike my friends, I've missed out on the joy of being able to wear trendy clothes such as slash-neck baggy tops. They just hang off my boobs and make me look enormous all over, but on my friends they look great.

I have to wear fitted, stretchy tops that mould to my shape.

Last summer, a group of us went on holiday to Jamaica and the other girls had lots of pretty bikinis, while I felt ordinary in a boring black swimsuit.

People rarely think about the emotional side of having a big cleavage or how it feels to be passed over in favour of your slimmer friends.

On nights out, my friends attract compliments for their looks or style, but all I ever get is 'Oh, you've got huge boobs!' as though they can't think of anything else to say about me.

I've rarely known how it feels to have a man speak to me because he wanted to and not just because he was fascinated by the size of my breasts.

Other girls have beautiful lingerie sets, but I have no choice unless I invest in bespoke bras. But at £160, the price is prohibitive.

The only advantage I can see to having a chest this big is that I get served quickly in pubs and nightclubs.

There are four more tig bitty stories, with pics. :)

1. Black :thumbsup:

2. Blue

3. Brown striped

4. Brown

5. Red

1. Black :thumbsup:

2. Blue

3. Brown striped

4. Brown

5. Red

Big wemens are nasty fun. :banana:

Ummmmm... Their boobs are huge because theit entire bodies are. The article could have very well been about squeezing their lard asses into a pair of jeans.

Ummmmm... Their boobs are huge because theit entire bodies are. The article could have very well been about squeezing their lard asses into a pair of jeans.

not everyone can be a size 0 like me. :dunno:

this thread is to find out who the chubby chasers round here are

Well we already knew bunny was one. Gocolts is another and he'll be in here later declaring how hot those women are. Other than that, no one else is probably brave enough to admit it.

They should do a stage show called the Lewinsky 5

Holy crap..I was going to mention they all look like Monica! :shocking: :cheers:

+1

I know, right? More fat chicks = more bigger boobs!?!?! Moon landing!

:wave:

Well we already knew bunny was one. Gocolts is another and he'll be in here later declaring how hot those women are. Other than that, no one else is probably brave enough to admit it.

Hey now. The one in the blue looks hot in the pic with all 5 women in it. The others don't do much for me though, although I would still hit all of them if I had the chance.

They just hang off my boobs and make me look enormous all over.

Imagine that. :rolleyes:

Thats what I was thinking too!! they are FAT brods!! maybe if they did not eat so much junk food there ass and boobs would be smaller

You guys are making it sound like these women are extreme lard@sses or something. I would say all could afford to hit the gym a bit more, but not a single one of them is very far away from being ideal weight for their height & age. At worst, 2 of the 5 can be called chubby and the other 3 are just thickies. I would hit each of them 5 ways before dinner.

You guys are making it sound like these women are extreme lard@sses or something. I would say all could afford to hit the gym a bit more, but not a single one of them is very far away from being ideal weight for their height & age. At worst, 2 of the 5 can be called chubby and the other 3 are just thickies. I would hit each of them 5 ways before dinner.

Speaking as a guy who's height weight proportionate, not bald and pretty average looking for my age, not one of these chicks is any better than a slump-buster at best. I dated better looking when I was single and my wife is miles better looking than the best of these chubbs.

Tht's not bragging. I think your standards are pretty low.

Speaking as a guy who's height weight proportionate, not bald and pretty average looking for my age, not one of these chicks is any better than a slump-buster at best. I dated better looking when I was single and my wife is miles better looking than the best of these chubbs.

Tht's not bragging. I think your standards are pretty low.

Please do note that I didn't say any of them were hot, merely that they aren't crapper busting fatties and are all doable. My wife is waaaay out of my league in terms of looks and puts all these gals to shame. However, if I were single and they were down with it, I'd nail em.

Please do note that I didn't say any of them were hot, merely that they aren't crapper busting fatties and are all doable. My wife is waaaay out of my league in terms of looks and puts all these gals to shame. However, if I were single and they were down with it, I'd nail em.

If I were single maybe I'd hit the best of this bunch ... But I certainly wouldn't admit it to my friends and I'd never call her again.

:ninja:

(tee-hee)

Hanven't read any comments -

Yeah all those focking chicks are fat as hell. Boobs are fat plain and simple 90% of the time you see huge boobs the chick can lose a few. You are not going to find too many 115 pound chicks with D or even C cup size. The bigger the girl the bigger the boobs plain and simple.

You suck at life