Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

Round 9 - Discussion

Braylon Edwards... thought about a few different directions but in the end, i love his big play ability. Guy is capable of 100 yard, 1TD games on 2 receptions. Having Holmes already almost detered me ubtil i checked the stats and realized Edwards produced alright once Holmes came back from suspension.

Worst case scenario (fantasy wise) is that the Jets keep both (im hoping they do as a Jet fan), best case for fantasy is that one of them signs elsewhere either as a #1 or a #2 on a good offense.

Generally not a fan of rookie WRs. Especially not this year with the lockout.

But the Falcons mortgaged the farm for him. It sounds like he's pretty much NFL ready.

As a third WR, I'm swinging for the fences.

Ok, seriously ,guys? Seriously? THE NEXT TWO WRs on my board and you can't leave even ONE OF THEM?! *le sigh* I'll keep thinking.

I also realized after looking at my sheet that I should have gone WR in 8 and RB in 9, given what V4E and WW needed/were probably going after around the 8/9 turn.

Generally not a fan of rookie WRs. Especially not this year with the lockout.

But the Falcons mortgaged the farm for him. It sounds like he's pretty much NFL ready.

As a third WR, I'm swinging for the fences.

ill admit, after i saw u take jones i kinda thought i should have taken him. afterall, i have the luxury of 3 good ones already. oh well. its not that i forgot about him more just a case of second guessing myself after the selection.

Nice steal, remote. Very nice.

Sorry....but have been on all morning and I need to be gone for 3 hours. Will select when I get back, around Noon CDT.

Great spot to take a chance Starks here. I can't help but think this is the back the Pack is gonna hitch thier boat to by mid season. There's room for both, so they will both be motivated to try to earn carries. Let's just say that Starks helped Grant get healthy. Whichever of these two earns the top gig by effort or circumstance is gonna have sneaky production as the Pack should lead many games in the 2nd half.

I am back from my hike!

I am back from my hike!

That's so funny, i was just thinking yesterday that you should take one.....was it long? :huh:

That's so funny, i was just thinking yesterday that you should take one.....was it long? :huh:

LOL......yes, about 6.5 miles into Rocky Mountain National Park. Actually saw Rocky Mountain Sheep and of course, lots of elk.

Nice pick robb with wells

9.06 - QB Matt Stafford, DET

Stafford has the weapons around him to be a top QB (see what Shaun Hill's numbers) but he's only played 13 games in two seasons since being drafted. What's promising is that his average in those games puts him in the company of Ryan, Schaub and Freeman last year. Also encouraging is that reports are his arm looks back to 100%. I like him in the 9th as a backup and if he stays healthy could end up as my #1QB.