Sign in to follow this  
JScott

Round 12 - Discussion

Isn't he involved in a sexting scandal??? :unsure:

I just remember an old madden game where summerall would yell out "######, up the middle"

LOL.

Matt is here for 2 hours, and then leaves just when it's his turn to pick. *sigh*

I have my pick . . . for whoever wants it.

You can PM it to me

Done. JScott has my next pick. If it swings to me at 13.4, several of you have my cell phone. Feel free to call me.

Ford here is a nastardly good pick. With his ability to score on kicks and as a receiver, he could easily get 10+ TDs this year. His Coach has also said he will get Ford more involved. He was mine at my next pick if he became available.

Get to the choppaaaaaa

Jeepz was on the clock for an hour yesterday so lets don't let the morning get out of hand. I say we pull the trigger by 9:30 central at the latest, if he doesn't drop by, and he likely will.

I just remember an old madden game where summerall would yell out "######, up the middle"

"hey diddle-diddle, lydell up the middle"

Jeepz was on the clock for an hour yesterday so lets don't let the morning get out of hand. I say we pull the trigger by 9:30 central at the latest, if he doesn't drop by, and he likely will.

I hate to make a pick for someone, and hope nothing serious caused Jeepz absense, but we have V4Es turn picks and WW is here. I agree that by 9:30 we should make a pick for Jeepz to keep this moving.

WW can you stick around (or come back) until 9:30ish Central?

Also if we do pick for him I guess it would be backup TE. But regardless of position we have in the past used Mike's projects list to take BPA.

How about David Boston.... :thumbsup:

I hate to make a pick for someone, and hope nothing serious caused Jeepz absense, but we have V4Es turn picks and WW is here. I agree that by 9:30 we should make a pick for Jeepz to keep this moving.

WW can you stick around (or come back) until 9:30ish Central?

Also if we do pick for him I guess it would be backup TE. But regardless of position we have in the past used Mike's projects list to take BPA.

Until WW checks back in (looks like he was last active just before my above post) there's no need to make a pick for Jeepz. It's now past 9:30 CT. If WW checks back in before Jeepz does then we'll make a pick for Jeepz, I'll post V4E's pick, then WW can make his turn picks. Then V's next pick and Jeepz will be otc again.

How about David Boston.... :thumbsup:

I hear he's good.

I'm here! I'm here! I'm picking! Promise!!

Darn. You're probably not going to pick David Boston, are you?

Sorry guys. I usually leave the browser open on my phone while at work, so I may not actually be on if it says I am

Darn. You're probably not going to pick David Boston, are you?

Sorry to make you all wait that long for Jordy Nelson, guys. I tried to stay on top of it yesterday, but didn't have time to get my picks to Mike before having to coach my kiddos soccer practice. This morning was my last doc check-up post car accident (wOOt!). Except for little meetings here and there, I should be around all day (and evening).

I like the Jordy Nelson pick. I gave him some consideration, but felt that Jacoby had the higher upside.

Stepping out for a little while. If it gets to me, call me or text me. I'm ready.