Sign in to follow this  
JScott

Round 12 - Discussion

i have a couple of ?s..........jscott are you or dan gonna run the IBL this year....i hope we can haved enough participation to keep the league going which i feel we will........and where is Fumbleweed? thanks

i have a couple of ?s..........jscott are you or dan gonna run the IBL this year....i hope we can haved enough participation to keep the league going which i feel we will........and where is Fumbleweed? thanks

We started the first 3 drafts last Monday???? Dan's in charge, and we have 9 boards.

We started the first 3 drafts last Monday????

:lol:

I'm looking to return to the IBL this season but only as an owner. We'll see if a spot opens up for me somewhere. I'll remain the Administrator of IBL Forum site though. Dan kicked @ss as the HC so I see no reason to change things up. We haven't talked about it yet but I hope he's still willing to be HC.

Ray, return the intern to her upright position and pick! :nono:

She's holding his tiller, while he yanks on the jib. Give him a minute.

i started a thread on the IBL main board......saw where the fantasy cafe commish wont be returning......im sure football guys will be fielding a team......havent seen commish dave baker in a while though

i just realized fumbleweed is noticeably absent this year

i started a thread on the IBL main board......saw where the fantasy cafe commish wont be returning......im sure football guys will be fielding a team......havent seen commish dave baker in a while though

Fumble just returned from vacation this past weekend.

Fumbleweed was on vacation when this mock was set up, and missed getting in. He stopped in, though, early on.

She's holding his tiller, while he yanks on the jib. Give him a minute.

I had to search the multiple threads three times each before putting down a name... :ninja:

I had to search the multiple threads three times each before putting down a name... :ninja:

i'll be sending your gift card this week...congrats and enjoy....you cant go wrong with anything on the menu......... :banana:

I was betwixt 3 players here with Amendola, Hernandez and one other. I narrowed it to Amendola and hernandez for their Yardage #'s and figured 5 to 6 td's each. The other guy I figured at 60% of thier yardage and 5 to 6 Td's. I broke my tie with Amendola and Hernandez by deciding Brady had many more proven targets, and Amendola would be the primary proven Wr in STL.

I was betwixt 3 players here with Amendola, Hernandez and one other. I narrowed it to Amendola and hernandez for their Yardage #'s and figured 5 to 6 td's each. The other guy I figured at 60% of thier yardage and 5 to 6 Td's. I broke my tie with Amendola and Hernandez by deciding Brady had many more proven targets, and Amendola would be the primary proven Wr in STL.

"12.04 - WR Danny Amendola, STL " - Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :angry:

Iceman, for Pete's sake . . .

No, just kidding. You're all good.

Iceman, for Pete's sake . . .

No, just kidding. You're all good.

Whew! I was worried there for a moment. :unsure:

After taking Winslow in the 11th I was hoping Hernandez or Celek would make it back to me. When it got back to ICE I thought for sure I'd have both to chose from, considering ICE only has 3WRs and Rice only has 3RBs. :wall:

Give me a few minutes to reassess.

After taking Winslow in the 11th I was hoping Hernandez or Celek would make it back to me. When it got back to ICE I thought for sure I'd have both to chose from, considering ICE only has 3WRs and Rice only has 3RBs. :wall:

Why do I need a 4th RB when TONY GONZALEZ is my only TE?

Because by rule, you need 4 RBs.

That's why I've already penciled in Tshimanga Biakabutuka for upcoming pick.

I know. Why would I pick a RB now when I know I can get Barry Sanders in the last round?

I know. Why would I pick a RB now when I know I can get Barry Sanders in the last round?

Solid. :thumbsup:

Have you forgotten the guy we've been talking about? Which could be one of about 30 guys left.

I think you meant to say ickey Woods..... ;)

Dudes . . . seriously?

I don't even have them ranked with Rashaan Salaam.

Wasn't he the dude with only one working hammy? :unsure:

He got 1200 yards on that one hammy . . . That's a value of 2400.

Okay, Jeff. You're killing me.

I'm going to go get ready for softball, and will check back in before I leave. I'll make my pick then, and will be accessible by cell phone (at least within a brief call back) and won't hold up the next round, either. :)

Roosevelt Potts!! :bandana:

MJy pick would be Lawrence Phillips here.

Okay, Jeff. You're killing me.

I'm going to go get ready for softball, and will check back in before I leave. I'll make my pick then, and will be accessible by cell phone (at least within a brief call back) and won't hold up the next round, either. :)

Sorry about that everyone, I didn't have a contingency prepared. Like I said I expected Hernandez/Celek to fall. When they didn't I tried to do a quick evaluation of the remaining TEs I would take with this pick versus who might fall to my 13th. But kept getting interrupted at work.

There's still one more Diva left for you Jeff! :thumbsup: You can start your own Reality series! :cheers:

Done, but I don't think it's the Diva you were talking about :thumbsup:

There are a few divas left, if that's what does it for you. Interesting take with Moss, but in the 12th round, one really can't fault it. It's not like he busts at that selection, and the upside is certainly there.

LOL.

Matt is here for 2 hours, and then leaves just when it's his turn to pick. *sigh*

I have my pick . . . for whoever wants it.

Is Curtis enis available?

Is Curtis enis available?

Geesh, I'm clueless. I left him totally off my draft board. FAIL!