Sign in to follow this  
yostevo

Round 2 Commentary

foshizzlemanizzle

2.01 Shane Vereen 1836s

2.02 Leonard Hankerson - Neckbeards

:music_guitarred:

I really like Hankerson, just hate the WSH situation. Actually had him 5th overall on my board.

I really like Hankerson, just hate the WSH situation. Actually had him 5th overall on my board.

I was eyeballing Hankerson if he fell to 2.07.

Now I've got my eyes on 3 players, with 4 picks to go before me. If those 3 are gone, I may ~stick

2.01 13. 1836's Vereen, Shane NEP RB ® Wed Aug 3 11:21:34 p.m. ET 2011

2.02 14. The Fightin' Neckbeards Hankerson, Leonard WAS WR ® Wed Aug 3 11:21:35 p.m. ET 2011 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.03 15. Leather Cheerio Waiting On Leather Cheerio For The Next Pick

2.04 16. Little School Girls

2.05 17. The Fightin' Neckbeards

2.06 18. Boston Cheatriots

2.07 19. The Blood Bombs

2.08 20. Village Idiots

2.09 21. 1836's

2.10 22. Boston Cheatriots

2.11 23. Boston Cheatriots

BLS - Alex Green RB

Can't we just skip LSG? I'm pretty sure whoever he picks ain't on anyones radar. :banana:

Can't we just skip LSG? I'm pretty sure whoever he picks ain't on anyones radar. :banana:

:lock:

:thumbsup:

Also, Edjr may as well start emailing him now. That guy will never knows it's his turn otherwise.

maybe he'll pull the 'ol, I lost my phone and someone hacked my account and someone else posted that pick

So, are we taking a week off the draft now or what??? Just curious.

Hey, were moving again. :headbanger:

2.01 13. 1836's Vereen, Shane NEP RB ® Wed Aug 3 10:21:34 p.m. CT 2011

2.02 14. The Fightin' Neckbeards Hankerson, Leonard WAS WR ® Wed Aug 3 10:21:35 p.m. CT 2011 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.03 15. Leather Cheerio Green, Alex GBP RB ® Thu Aug 4 10:50:27 a.m. CT 2011

2.04 16. Little School Girls Helu, Roy WAS RB ® Thu Aug 4 4:43:10 p.m. CT 2011

2.05 17. The Fightin' Neckbeards Hunter, Kendall SFO RB ® Thu Aug 4 5:14:37 p.m. CT 2011

2.06 18. Boston Cheatriots Waiting On Boston Cheatriots For The Next Pick

:thumbsup:

Greg Little WR

Blood Bums on the clock

Demarco Murray: I've got a strangle hold on all the Cowboys RB's. Too bad they all stink.

I was admittedly surprised to see Greg Little last this far. He was my guy if Ed took Murray. One of the ranking sheets I've used had Little at 5 overall.

Demarco Murray: I've got a strangle hold on all the Cowboys RB's. Too bad they all stink.

I was admittedly surprised to see Greg Little last this far. He was my guy if Ed took Murray. One of the ranking sheets I've used had Little at 5 overall.

I knew you would homer Murray. I might have been able to wait on Powell, almost took him at 2.01 but knew Vereen wouldn't make it back to me but Powell probably would. Powell has a lot of talent but behind injury prone Shonn Greene and aging LT, in a run first offense. I'll take it.

I knew you would homer Murray. I might have been able to wait on Powell, almost took him at 2.01 but knew Vereen wouldn't make it back to me but Powell probably would. Powell has a lot of talent but behind injury prone Shonn Greene and aging LT, in a run first offense. I'll take it.

I'm unsure how I feel about Murray per say. But I have Felix Jones and Retard Choice, thus grabbing Murray was the intelligent move.

As a Texas fan, I've obviously seen a lot of Murray. If his body can take the NFL punishment, I think he is more talented than Felix or Choice.

2.01 13. 1836's Vereen, Shane NEP RB ® Wed Aug 3 11:21:34 p.m. ET 2011

2.02 14. The Fightin' Neckbeards Hankerson, Leonard WAS WR ® Wed Aug 3 11:21:35 p.m. ET 2011 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.03 15. Leather Cheerio Green, Alex GBP RB ® Thu Aug 4 11:50:27 a.m. ET 2011

2.04 16. Little School Girls Helu, Roy WAS RB ® Thu Aug 4 5:43:10 p.m. ET 2011

2.05 17. The Fightin' Neckbeards Hunter, Kendall SFO RB ® Thu Aug 4 6:14:37 p.m. ET 2011

2.06 18. Boston Cheatriots Little, Greg CLE WR ® Fri Aug 5 9:16:56 a.m. ET 2011

2.07 19. The Blood Bombs Murray, DeMarco DAL RB ® Fri Aug 5 9:19:01 a.m. ET 2011

2.08 20. Village Idiots Lions, Detroit DET Def Fri Aug 5 9:19:02 a.m. ET 2011 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.09 21. 1836's Powell, Bilal NYJ RB ® Fri Aug 5 9:19:02 a.m. ET 2011 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.10 22. Boston Cheatriots Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE ® Fri Aug 5 9:44:58 a.m. ET 2011

2.11 23. Boston Cheatriots Kaepernick, Colin SFO QB ® Fri Aug 5 9:46:52 a.m. ET 2011

2.12 24. peaces Waiting On peaces For The Next Pick

Earlier than i would ever take a defense but its been a lineup weakness. The leos are showing great promise. Could be a busted pick.

Sorry about the delay...my bosses boss was sitting at my desk with me for the last few hours. Anyway, please make the pick on the site for me as it is blocked here at work...

2.12 Jacquizz Rodgers, RB Atl.

Sorry about the delay...my bosses boss was sitting at my desk with me for the last few hours. Anyway, please make the pick on the site for me as it is blocked here at work...

2.12 Jacquizz Rodgers, RB Atl.

:wall: :wall: Well ###### a duck.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:lol: I didn't really expect him to be there, but to see him go RIGHT before my pick makes me wanna :cry:

:lol: I didn't really expect him to be there, but to see him go RIGHT before my pick makes me wanna :cry:

That's why you have to bite the bullet and try to trade up?

If anyone wants my 2nd rounder next season (in a supposed deeper draft) for their 3rd, I'll do it when the pick comes up (as long as the guy I want is still available).

If anyone wants my 2nd rounder next season (in a supposed deeper draft) for their 3rd, I'll do it when the pick comes up (as long as the guy I want is still available).

Edit: Done as the Neckbeards accepted the trade for the current pick.

Approve it Edjr, so I can make the pick.

I had 3 second rounders next season, so I was willing to give up one of them to draft Andy Dalton. And one of my main FF philosophies is to draft as many Bengals as possible. Now I have the rookie Dalton to Green combo. :thumbsup:

I'm a Dalton believer. I don't think he'll be an FF star, but I think he will be a solid middle of the road NFL starter. Matt Hasselbeck-ish given enough time. And he should start from day 1, which I needed as I already had a bye week issue leaving me with no QB in week 5.

That's why you have to bite the bullet and try to trade up?

I would have LOVED to have traded up, but you have to have something to trade, to move up. :overhead:

Seriously though, just chalk down another FAIL for the Dung Dealers, I didn't think anyone would trade with me to allow me to move up.

I would have LOVED to have traded up, but you have to have something to trade, to move up. :overhead:

Seriously though, just chalk down another FAIL for the Dung Dealers, I didn't think anyone would trade with me to allow me to move up.

:thumbsdown: Still focking clueless.

Waiting On 4th and 9 Inches For The Next Pick

Great... so we're looking at what? Monday before his turn even expires though he took like 10 hours on his regular day? <_<

Great... so we're looking at what? Monday before his turn even expires though he took like 10 hours on his regular day? <_<

The season starts in a month and we're almost in the 3rd round.

i think we're safe.

He also said he was going away, he said it was fine to skip him if I recall.

We'll revisit on Monday, enjoy your weekend. :cheers:

The season starts in a month and we're almost in the 3rd round.

i think we're safe.

He also said he was going away, he said it was fine to skip him if I recall.

We'll revisit on Monday, enjoy your weekend. :cheers:

YOU SHADDAP WITH YOUR NON-CONFRONTATIONAL PLACATING WAYS ED!! :angry:

YOU SHADDAP WITH YOUR NON-CONFRONTATIONAL PLACATING WAYS ED!! :angry:

Word... :thumbsup:

I will provide a list to the commish at least for the first round. On vacation starting that day till the following wednesday. Tiger game that night and golfing in Northern Michigan the rest of the time.

I will provide a list to the commish at least for the first round. On vacation starting that day till the following wednesday. Tiger game that night and golfing in Northern Michigan the rest of the time.

I will be following this (is it gonna be this thread that we draft in?) and should get my first round pick in today. After that i am up in northern michigan until next week. I dont have another pick until 3.07 and if it gets to me before next wednesday, just skip me. I will catch up after i return.

Pat has been skipped. peaces on the cack.