Sign in to follow this  
TheBlade

Let's Get this Focking Draft Moving

holy jesus christ if I thought that dumping an injured wr on a team with the worst qb in the league would cause this I would have just dumped a focking D.

I'll trade you a hummingbird for S. Rice

I'll trade you a hummingbird for S. Rice

I would rather have a hawkmoth

I would rather have a hawkmoth

If there was such a thing, I'd give you one instead. :)

If there was such a thing, I'd give you one instead. :)

Ill bet the hawkmoth would score more than rice........I think he has A golden eagle throwing him the ball

holy jesus christ if I thought that dumping an injured wr on a team with the worst qb in the league would cause this I would have just dumped a focking D.

:overhead:

Dude, I am glad you dropped Rice now. Better to find out this BS(the trade and gordan freeman's crying) before the season starts.

BTW, I think Bill E. is the first alternate. :unsure:

Voltaire, we could use your help with a question that came up. Check the other bored for this league please. :cheers:

http://football34.myfantasyleague.com/2011/mb/topic_show.pl?bid=201156575&tid=2984179

wanted to dig this up and showcase the ###### that were running this league and their stupid trades.

And the funniest ###### is the video on the top of the page.

It's focked up but be patient, next year we'll try again to get a second conference established -I'll oversee the draft personally- and take this to 28 teams as was the original intent.

It's focked up but be patient, next year we'll try again to get a second conference established -I'll oversee the draft personally- and take this to 28 teams as was the original intent.

not going to redraft these teams though - just the other conference ???

(redraft redraft redraft !!!) :unsure:

Um ... the point/attraction of participating in a dynasty league is that teams stay the same from year to year.

Nice try :lol:

i hope you dont invite the idiots that were running this league back into the other one.

i hope you dont invite the idiots that were running this league back into the other one.

Dear god no.....

I think that guy has mental problems. Is anyone else even left in your leage besides the commish controlling all the teams? And he's still trying to cheat because he really has to beat... himself? He may not be OK upstairs if ya know what I mean. Little bit o' Sybil going on...

We'll restrict Goonies to running 2, or at most 3, teams. ;)

I'll have to figure out which owners are legit and which are Goonies' feeder teams, so I could use some help with that. Invite the legit ones back if they're still interested with a priority for the fourteen new spots then fill in the remaining spaces with other people.