Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

WTF is this?

i only suspect 3 teams at this point. Goonies, Blow and Super Troopers. They are the only teams involved in trades that have no explanation.

The Goonies/Office space deal that you have listed at the top is actually part 2 of a "redo of a mistake"

anyways, all the trades plus the fact he offered me hush picks to move past the issue are big red flags. Plus the Big Blue issue. Guy must have alot of extra time on his hands to do ghey stuff like this. :dunno:

anyways, all the trades plus the fact he offered me hush picks to move past the issue

Alright, this is biggest red flag for me. The fact that the guy tried to jack my team is no big deal, I got over it. But if the guy is throwing out picks as bribes, that is absolute bullsh1t, and I want no part of a league with him in it. :thumbsdown:

anyways, all the trades plus the fact he offered me hush picks to move past the issue are big red flags.

Surely you can't be serious..... :shocking:

Wow. That really sucks. Sorry League B that you got stuck with this jackhole. :thumbsdown:

I just don't get it. I really don't get it. Maybe if you are broke and entered a big money league and are desperate to win. Maybe. But seriously? A free league? What is the purpose?

Let me start by thanking Voltaire for putting this together. He seems like a great commish. Good job.

It really sucks this is now tainted by shenanigans and folks who don't give a fock.

:(

:thumbsup:

Surely you can't be serious..... :shocking:

Wow. That really sucks. Sorry League B that you got stuck with this jackhole. :thumbsdown:

I just don't get it. I really don't get it. Maybe if you are broke and entered a big money league and are desperate to win. Maybe. But seriously? A free league? What is the purpose?

It was supposedly his way if showing that he wasn't out to benefit himself.

What he didn't understand us that I didn't call him out on all this because I felt I was getting screwed over or trying to look out for myself, I'm looking out for the league.

It was supposedly his way if showing that he wasn't out to benefit himself.

What he didn't understand us that I didn't call him out on all this because I felt I was getting screwed over or trying to look out for myself, I'm looking out for the league.

That is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. How about you don't fock with the draft and let it play out the way it's supposed to in the first place? I would worry about this guy as your commish and holding the keys to the court TBH. If it was a money league and he was my commish I would be checking rosters daily to make sure weird shiit wasn't going on.

I'm sure you, like others, only joined because of Voltaire. Sorry you got stuck with this dooshnozzle.

Let me start by thanking Voltaire for putting this together. He seems like a great commish. Good job.

It really sucks this is now tainted by shenanigans and folks who don't give a fock.

:(

I also want to thank Voltaire for his hard work. As one of the new guys I was looking forward

to getting in on this. After all the crap that went on during draft B I considered letting him ( Volt )

know, but figured someone who knew him would clue him in. Glad he found out, and your league does not have to deal with this

BS. It seemed like most of us were still drafting, and were willing to see what happened.I just tried to log on

to check the draft status and the page would not load. Looks like many of us just wasted over a week of time

for nothing :thumbsdown: It's all good tho. Good luck all.

NO vs GB in less than a week. FOOTBALL IS BACK BABY!! :pointstosky:

That is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. How about you don't fock with the draft and let it play out the way it's supposed to in the first place? I would worry about this guy as your commish and holding the keys to the court TBH. If it was a money league and he was my commish I would be checking rosters daily to make sure weird shiit wasn't going on.

I'm sure you, like others, only joined because of Voltaire. Sorry you got stuck with this dooshnozzle.

i joined to kick your ass.

Yeah, when i think about it, I have my plate pretty full with fantasy leagues. I have my big money league, a deep keeper league, dynasty, the IBL, and the Geek Cup League. I really did only join this because of all you guys in Voltaires group. Oh well.

im just glad i did not send money for MFL fees. Not that 10 dollars or whatever matters to me but its principle.

The trades really do not make sense to me either. I do not care one way or another about merging especially since it is just a free league. For what it is worth I offered a $100 Megalodon Tooth set to the winner but if we do not merge I guess it is just for the second league. I was looking forward to beating Gocolts though.

And I was looking forward to getting another badass megatoof. :(

Uuummm, you have to win first there, mister.....

:nono:

Gary... there are no winners in this situation. :sadbanana:

Also WhiteWonder. I would be willing to go head to head with you with our teams to see who would win if we played each other every week this season. :banana:

Gary... there are no winners in this situation. :sadbanana:

Also WhiteWonder. I would be willing to go head to head with you with our teams to see who would win if we played each other every week this season. :banana:

done deal. scoring systems are the same in both leagues. Ill post my teams total every week :music_guitarred:

So is that dumb Arian Foster trade staying put? If so, I can safely say this league is toast.

So is that dumb Arian Foster trade staying put? If so, I can safely say this league is toast.

I was just about to ask if we were all just going to ignore that trade of Arian Foster and Brandon Marshall for 3 second string players. Commish, sorry, but you're going to need to handle that. There is no way that can come close to being justified.

I was just about to ask if we were all just going to ignore that trade of Arian Foster and Brandon Marshall for 3 second string players. Commish, sorry, but you're going to need to handle that. There is no way that can come close to being justified.

I take a break for a day and everything goes to sh*t. Actually, I logged in briefly so I saw it but never got around to doing anything. According to Nikki, Gordon flipped out because I didn't reverse the Sidney Rice drop.

If so, we'll need another body to replace Gordon.

I reversed it and changed Gordon's password. The email address was removed but he can get it back if he PMs me. He may have been hacked but Nikki says he flipped out.

I can't beleive the stupid sh*t that I have to put up with around here. I'll give it a day or two, then find a new owner.

I reversed it and changed Gordon's password. The email address was removed but he can get it back if he PMs me. He may have been hacked but Nikki says he flipped out.

I can't beleive the stupid sh*t that I have to put up with around here. I'll give it a day or two, then find a new owner.

Sorry you had to put up with this ridiculousness, Volty. :thumbsdown:

I personally think you've done an outstanding job getting this league up off the ground and rolling on a fairly short timetable. Keep up the great work, the rest of us appreciate it!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:

Lame... I was not aware any of this NFC stuff was going on as I've been doing the draft through my phone. Thought I was crushing it too. Oh well, at least I still have a chance at my toof!

Sorry you had to put up with this ridiculousness, Volty. :thumbsdown:

I personally think you've done an outstanding job getting this league up off the ground and rolling on a fairly short timetable. Keep up the great work, the rest of us appreciate it!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:

:thumbsup:

He wasn't hacked. He was pissed. He made me the offer outright as a sign that he was pissed about no waivers leading up to week 1. I think I got the offer because I was also questioning why Kilroy dropped Rice.

good ole commish Echo made a funny slip today. Looks like we had an owner in that league mail it in and he posted in chat how he would look for a replacement for the guy BUT he was still logged in as "Super Troopers" :lol:

now to be fair, it could have been a different person but I don't recall super troopers being very active on the message board / chat box so i couldn't resist making a joke.

guy went postal and booted me :lol:

good ole commish Echo made a funny slip today. Looks like we had an owner in that league mail it in and he posted in chat how he would look for a replacement for the guy BUT he was still logged in as "Super Troopers" :lol:

now to be fair, it could have been a different person but I don't recall super troopers being very active on the message board / chat box so i couldn't resist making a joke.

OOPS!!!

:lol: :lol:

Posted in the other thread, also, but it looks like we have a replacement for Gordon Freeman/Empire that we can trust. :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

Posted in the other thread, also, but it looks like we have a replacement for Gordon Freeman/Empire that we can trust. :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

i think Bill E. was mentioned as the replacement. Let him have first shot.

If not, I will gladly take over.

i think Bill E. was mentioned as the replacement. Let him have first shot.

If not, I will gladly take over.

I hadn't talked to anyone yet. I can't beleive Gordon got so p*ssed, but what am I going to do reverse a waiver pick?

We will lock players that get dropped off of rosters for a week so they can clear waivers in the regular season. It gives me, as commish, too much power otherwise. In essence I would get first dibs on anybody getting dropped since I would be able to process waivers at 9:08 then turn around and pick up the player immediatly in FCFS at 9:09.

Imagine how gordon's head would have exploded if it had been me that saw the Rice drop first. It would have been as legit a pickup as redtodd, but it would have looked 1000x worse. If there were somebody hot on waivers, I would know about that player first and snap him up before you guys knew about it and that wouldn't be fair to you.

I hadn't talked to anyone yet. I can't beleive Gordon got so p*ssed, but what am I going to do reverse a waiver pick?

We will lock players that get dropped off of rosters for a week so they can clear waivers in the regular season. It gives me, as commish, too much power otherwise. In essence I would get first dibs on anybody getting dropped since I would be able to process waivers at 9:08 then turn around and pick up the player immediatly in FCFS at 9:09.

Imagine how gordon's head would have exploded if it had been me that saw the Rice drop first. It would have been as legit a pickup as redtodd, but it would have looked 1000x worse. If there were somebody hot on waivers, I would know about that player first and snap him up before you guys knew about it and that wouldn't be fair to you.

i honestly dont recall how you have the rules set up but you could always have any dropped player simply go on waivers for 2 days. or they could go on waivers until normal weekly waivers are processed.

i wouldnt have flipped out like Gordon but i do kind of agree that no league should allow dropped players to be picked up immediately. it rewards the lucky owner who happens to be online at the time.

i honestly dont recall how you have the rules set up but you could always have any dropped player simply go on waivers for 2 days. or they could go on waivers until normal weekly waivers are processed.

i wouldnt have flipped out like Gordon but i do kind of agree that no league should allow dropped players to be picked up immediately. it rewards the lucky owner who happens to be online at the time.

This was a special situation, though. Volty opened up the WW for FCFS until the start of the season so peeps could make last minute adjustments to their rosters. A 2-day waiver hold is cool with me, but I understand why Volty set it up this way, and I agree with his actions.

Now let's play some focking football!!!!

I think it was more that Volty didn't foresee that someone would drop their 4th round pick before the season started. But kilroy is special. It really wasn't that big of a deal and as long as waivers start normally after the season starts, who cares really?

Certainly nothing to lose your mind over...