who do you like this week? i like

texans over colts

cards over panthers

browns over bengals

chargers over vikes

Tenn over jacksonville

Houston over Indy

or

New England over Miami (even though it's division and road would be my pick)

Week 1 I just want to survive and see what the teams look like.

I have 5 entries in my pool and always like to spread them around early in the season.

1. Green Bay (Super Bowl winner has never lost since they started playing the Thursday night opener)

2. Kansas City (home team playing non-divisional opponent)- may change depending on Cassel's health

3. San Diego (home team playing non-divisional opponent)

4. Arizona (home team playing non-divisional opponent, plus rookie QB on the road)

5. Cleveland (rookie QB on the road)

I went with NY Giants.

I'm a Giants fan but with their injuries they've got to beat somebody before I even consider them for a survivor pool.

San Fran at home vs. Seattle (is it still a great time to be a Seahawks fan?)

Bills at KC (KC is a wreck right now with injuries)

I'm taking the Eagles against St. Louis. I want to get Philly out of the way. I just don't see them losing that game.

I'm taking the Eagles against St. Louis. I want to get Philly out of the way. I just don't see them losing that game.

Be careful that's my wild card upset of the week. Philly is week against the run and tes and frankly didn't look all that great in the preseason.

My pick would be Houston vs Indy without Peyton

or

New England @ Miami. I know it's going agains the road/division thing but NE beat them 41-14 and 38-7 last year and not too much has changed.

My goal for week one is just to survive and get a read on the teams.

For anyone picking San Diego, I don't think they start slow again, but remember they are known for it. Last year they opened up 2-4 and lost to the all start cast of KC, Seattle, Oakland and St. Louis.

My pick would be Houston vs Indy without Peyton

or

New England @ Miami. I know it's going agains the road/division thing but NE beat them 41-14 and 38-7 last year and not too much has changed.

My goal for week one is just to survive and get a read on the teams.

For anyone picking San Diego, I don't think they start slow again, but remember they are known for it. Last year they opened up 2-4 and lost to the all start cast of KC, Seattle, Oakland and St. Louis.

I'm with you on all these points. I hate starting with a divisional game, but HOU over Indy or NE over MIA are the clearest winners I see. Their is too many unknowns with the rest of the games, including the MINN SD game. I just can't see MINN being that bad even with all the changes.

Cle over Cin. How many other weeks of the year are you going to be able to pick Cleveland? Save the NE, San Diego, etc. picks for later. I would stay away from KC/Buf and StL/Phi...both those games look ripe for an upset. I'm taking Buffalo +6. Expect a big regression from KC this year.

Cle over Cin. How many other weeks of the year are you going to be able to pick Cleveland? Save the NE, San Diego, etc. picks for later. I would stay away from KC/Buf and StL/Phi...both those games look ripe for an upset. I'm taking Buffalo +6. Expect a big regression from KC this year.

Since Cle is in the same division with Cin at least one more time (week 12) and they also plays Sea at home, jack and SF. Depending on how teams look this year at least 2~3 more chances.

Since Cle is in the same division with Cin at least one more time (week 12) and they also plays Sea at home, jack and SF. Depending on how teams look this year at least 2~3 more chances.

I think Cleveland will be improved, but I'm not about to pick them on the road in a suicide pool (week 12), Seattle comes to Cleveland after its bye, which is always a risky play. Jacksonville (week 11) is a possible play. It has all the trappings of a trap game for Jax, sandwiched between divisional games. Still, if I'm alive in a suicide pool by week 11, I would really have to be desperate to go with the Browns.

I start out safe until I see how the season starts to shake out. NE Pats

guys guys guys...Let me throw something at you before you make decisions like these that look great. Im talking about 2 games specifically..this one, and the minn vs sd game.

Mia always plays NE tough. I say mia stuns the pats who are already celebrating their SB victory.

The chargers always start slow out the gate. Mcnabb aint bad, in fact hes top 10 qbs of the decade and hasnt got eroded skills. Washington is death for qbs, they all suck there, dont use that as a barometer. That guy AP aint bad either. Minn beats SD.

I think Houston over Indy is a lock. There's no need to get creative this early. Pick your best lock and worry about finding a diamond in teh rough when you are still alive week 8