Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 3 F.U. thread.......

Fock you Steve Smith.

After Week 1, I knew it was too good to be true. After Week 2, I bought in. And of course, now you crash back to earth. I knew I should have traded your worthless ass when you had value.

I think it's more Newton's fault this week (the rain didn't help either)

Fock you to the Vikings and that god awful sound that keeps playing in the Metrodome. What the hell is that? Tell me I'm not crazy.

Fock you to the Vikings and that god awful sound that keeps playing in the Metrodome. What the hell is that? Tell me I'm not crazy.

lol. I heard it too when Redzone would flip to that game. I thought I was having some kind of aneurysm or LSD flashback or something.

lol. I heard it too when Redzone would flip to that game. I thought I was having some kind of aneurysm or LSD flashback or something.

Maybe it was a Redzone only thing then, I wasn't actually watching the game on Fox. Annoying as hell, though.

Maybe it was a Redzone only thing then, I wasn't actually watching the game on Fox. Annoying as hell, though.

It almost sounded like some idiot blowing into one of those big horns or something. I thought I may have seen some viking-looking douche doing that a few years ago.

FU to me. I thought I was the man, getting Jamaal Charles in the first and Vick in the second. I focking hate fantasy football. :cry:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Rivers.....all you can do is 2 picks in the first half..... And FUUUU Torrey Smith... let Rice get some action!

Nicks can eat a giant donkey rod! Lol at the greatness of the early FU that turns into gold by games end. All the Eli and lions hate. The bad juju gets hated away!

Big hairy cottage cheese fock you out to Sanchez. You've made S. Holmes (and every other Jet) pretty focking worthless you piece of overhyped sh!t.

Another after the fact fock you out to Eli..........

Fock you out to the Chargers DST. You're at home, up against the focking Chiefs FFS. All you can manage is one focking sack?!! You focking blow.......

This right here!

If I'm a Falcon fan I'd be calling for that coaches head. What an underperforming, underachieveing waste. I thought this team was supposed to be an NFC contender? What a joke.

I haven't been a fan of this guy since he rushed Michael Turner back from that high ankle sprain two years ago. And that 4th and 1 offsides was inexcusable. Whenever the Raiders pulled bonehead stunts like that they'd call them undisciplined and poorly coached.

What a waste.

Fock you to Mike Vick. You lose your game, you lose my fantasy game and you break your hand. Then, to top it off, you rip the refs for not protecting you. Fock you, dog killer, how about you stop your b!tching. :mad:

FU Vincent Jackson. Was hoping (and needing) for a little better day against the piss poor Chiefs.

But again, the biggest FU is going out to Chris Johnson. 21yds against the worst rush D in the league. You sir have seen your last start for me. Good thing you got paid yo, cause you should be flipping burgers somewhere.

Fock you to Mike Vick. You lose your game, you lose my fantasy game and you break your hand. Then, to top it off, you rip the refs for not protecting you. Fock you, dog killer, how about you stop your b!tching. :mad:

Now THAT is a first class F.U.

Well done sir! :cheers:

what's it mean if all my players have a little light blue box to the right of them ? :wall:

FU

Vjax and Nicks

My 2nd and 3rd round picks put up combined what Percy Harvin did as my WR3. I lost by 10pts and am now 2-1.

Also FU Forte...I traded Hightower/Steve Smith for you....I'm not that mad but I could have used a decent performance out of any of the three.

He just isnt the same...def must have caught up with him... he needs to get rid of the ball quicker