Sign in to follow this  
Bui

Reggie Bush

What's everybody doing with this bum? Worth stashing or has his brief little stint as a rosterable RB run its course?

Well, since I'm holding C.J. Spiller in a PPR league, I'd suggest holding Reggie. Both are bye week fillers (at best) currently, but at the same time, could be just as good lottery tickets as any other backup. Thomas is still a rookie, while Jackson is 31 years old. But if both Thomas and Jackson stay healthy, neither have much value. ... but neither does Delone Carter and he's still being held in all my leagues (including by me in one).

EDIT: Nevermind, see your league is non-PPR, I'd probably still hold on, but will admit that is out of pure stubborness. There is no immediate value for him in that setting. In fact, somebody like Carter is much more valuable.

In 2 different leagues, the Reggie Bush owner tried to pawn this bum off on me. One offer was Bush for David Nelson, and the other offer was Bush for Dez. :headbanger: I just don't understand some people.

I wouldn't hold him at all in a non PPR, and would only hold him in a PPR at this point, if there was nothing any better on the waiver wire.

In 2 different leagues, the Reggie Bush owner tried to pawn this bum off on me. One offer was Bush for David Nelson, and the other offer was Bush for Dez. :headbanger: I just don't understand some people.

I wouldn't hold him at all in a non PPR, and would only hold him in a PPR at this point, if there was nothing any better on the waiver wire.

Really disappointed in Bush..i am putting in waiver claims for Ridley and Scott in hopes I can drop him (even in PPR) :wall:

Haha - I succeeded in picking up Dez for Reggie Bush...couple weeks ago. Saw this coming. :pointstosky:

Haha - I succeeded in picking up Dez for Reggie Bush...couple weeks ago. Saw this coming. :pointstosky:

This was a great move. I figured Bush could continue to put up around 15 points in PPR leagues. I didn't figure he would suck as bad as he has the last 2 weeks. In my league pretty much all RBs worth anything are taken. So I am keeping him hoping they figure out a way to utilize him. In reality he can help a team if he's healthy and used the correct way (as a pass catching RB).

All of us Daniel Thomas owners (who more than likely plucked this guy off the FA wire) :lol: every time we see these posts!

He was drafted between the 7th and 10th rounds in all my leagues.

He was drafted between the 7th and 10th rounds in all my leagues.

Yeah, mine as well. And then he was dropped in all of them after Bush had his coming out party week 1 and all the hype was Thomas getting maybe 30% of the touches every week.

But those of us who have seen the over-hyped pretender Bush has been since he came in the league knew better.

Bush stinks. I'd maybe hold on to him in a deep league or PPR if you didn't have a lot of other options. Otherwise I'd dump him.

I just rid myself of Bush in two leagues.....traded him away as a throw in in a bigger deal, and the new owner immediately dropped him for Victor Cruz. I dropped him myself for Kendall Smith in another league.

He is a handcuff to Thomas only at this point. Look at what New Orleans is doing with Darren Sproles. If Bush still had his burst, he'd still be in New Orleans.

The Dolphins have the worst red zone offense in the NFL.

Reggie Bush barely gets touches in the red zone

Sporano is focking useless.