Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Indianapolis Colts at Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Inactives

Colts: QB Kerry Collins, WR Anthony Gonzalez, QB Peyton Manning, CB Kevin Thomas, LB Ernie Sims, G Ryan Diem, DT Fili Moala

Buccaneers: WR Sammie Stroughter, RB Alan Bradford, CB Anthony Gaitor, T Derek Hardman, T James Lee, TE Zack Pianalto, DT Frank Okam

I get the sense Curtis Painter may actually spark the Colts offense a bit tonight... nothing Peyton Manning-esque but perhaps we'll see a little more out of the passing game than we got from Kerry Collins.

Didn't the Colts go out and get Collins because they didn't believe in Painter? Yeah, the Colts played tough last week, but that was at home, the Bucs are out to prove a point as their have been some doubters, I think this gets ugly 35-13.

Guy could not catch a cold...

Ever watch Bernard Berrian play football?

If Mike Williams doesn't get a measly 8 pts for me tonight (4 catches, 50 yds and a TD would be nice) he's dead to me after leading my team to an 0-4 start. Pick it up Mike.

Some pretty focking poor football. Atrocious tackling on the Colts part on the would-be touchdown. Poor awareness by Williams' dumb ass.

Oh, and now a retarded challenge.

Why don't they just put two pink towels on each player and call it Flag football. I swear they make so many ridiculous personal foul penalties :thumbsdown:

Didn't the Colts go out and get Collins because they didn't believe in Painter? Yeah, the Colts played tough last week, but that was at home, the Bucs are out to prove a point as their have been some doubters, I think this gets ugly 35-13.

I did say this game gets ugly! Wow, I guess there's a reason why they haven't had a Monday Night game in Tampa in 8-years.

Are the Tampa coaches that stupid to not throw when Freeny and Mathis are not in the game!! And how stupid are the colts for doing this?

They should call this Monday Night commercial fest. So tired of the NFL bombarding us with commercials.

don't you just love the extra point, commercial, kickoff, commercial sequence? And now commercials during scoring reviews.... It is getting carried away

Pin em at the 2 yard line and give up an 87 yard play? Way to go Tampa, what a pee wee a$$ defense.

play after play going to review / no one is quite sure of how to interpret the rules...

it's hard to take this stuff seriously anymore

don't you just love the extra point, commercial, kickoff, commercial sequence? And now commercials during scoring reviews.... It is getting carried away

Gives me time to pee. :pointstosky:

God damn I hate the goal line QB sneak :wall:

As you can tell... Blount owner here.

God damn I hate the goal line QB sneak :wall:

As you can tell... Blount owner here.

I hear ya, I have Starks and Blount, and we got these QBs running them in. :wall:

I hear ya, I have Starks and Blount, and we got these QBs running them in. :wall:

Yeah, Tampa RBs, Green Bay RBs, and Carolina RBs will be avoided by me from here on out due to this fact...

play after play going to review / no one is quite sure of how to interpret the rules...

it's hard to take this stuff seriously anymore

It really is getting ridiculous... It's football, people get hurt. Everything is wrapped in focking bubble wrap now...

Not watching--why did Blount not get a touch that last drive?

two minute offense. Graham in the whole time to catch passes.

Freeman is young, but stupid...taking a sack there is brutal. Just wondering, couldn't that Tampa guy run off the other side of the field or does he need to go to his sideline?

Dear lord this game sucks. Blount is the most hesitant 250 LB running back I've seen. dude should be like a young Brandon Jacobs with his size. The Bucs are badly missing a speed threat at RB or an elite TE.

There were two clips / blocks in the back on that play, seems obvious the refs are turning there backs on penalties to the Colts, while the Bucs have a few clips called against them...what a joke.

There were two clips / blocks in the back on that play, seems obvious the refs are turning there backs on penalties to the Colts, while the Bucs have a few clips called against them...what a joke.

:thumbsup:

Bucs got called for a ridiculous unnecessary roughness penalty on that big run towards the end of the 1st half when a WR turns and blocks a Colt in the chest away from the play. Yet nothing called there. <_<