Sign in to follow this  
ralphster

Flex Spot Help - Burleson, Starks or Ingram?

OK - Need the pick most likely to score a TD in week 5:

Burleson v Bears

Starks v Falcons

Ingram v Panthers

Burleson has dissapeared the last two weeks. Starks did well enough last week, but Grant should be back. Ingram has done little to nothing for me this year. Who's got the best chance to score a TD in week 5?

Leave a link - I will respond to yours.

Thanks

Burleson blows up for 3-4 weeks each season then disappears or gets hurt the others, its been his MO for years now.

My first instinct says to pick Starks, especially if Grant is out another week, but he gets vultured by Nance, Kuhn, and Rodgers.

I'd say Ingram has the best chance to score - they are feeding him the ball and giving him the opportunity on the goal line.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=391562

I think I would go with starks.

Tough call I like Ingram though. Totally agree with Boilermaker on Starks getting screwed at the goal line. Rodgers ran in two himself is proof of that.

OK - Need the pick most likely to score a TD in week 5:

Burleson v Bears

Starks v Falcons

Ingram v Panthers

Burleson has dissapeared the last two weeks. Starks did well enough last week, but Grant should be back. Ingram has done little to nothing for me this year. Who's got the best chance to score a TD in week 5?

Leave a link - I will respond to yours.

Thanks

Ingram probably has the best chance to steal a goalline carry (or a get pass, in Burleson's case).

Thanks for your thoughts guys. I'm still undecided and hoping for more input. Will answer all replies.

Probably 90% saying Ingram here, with a few Starks votes. I'm surprised no one thinks Burleson will get a chance to score with the Bears so intent on covering Johnson.

ingram. burleson is losing looks to young and as people have said GB won't run. rodgers likes to run it in near the goal line. plus, the falcons suck against the pass so i think that's how GB will be getting their points. carolina can't stop the run and there's a decent chance the saints will be running more than usual to protect a lead.

I hate to say it because I am a Burleson owner but I would have to agree that Ingram

is who I would take my chances on.

Thanks for the reply.

Good Luck!

I would say Ingram - GB will be throwing it a lot, and even though Starks will get RZ touches, Rodgers just loves to throw TD passes.