Sign in to follow this  
donhaas

Packers vs. Falcons Official Thread

Clifton doubtful to return.

If he's gone for a significant period of time, you'd have to think Finley's numbers are going to take a little bit of a hit, as they may need to keep him in to block more, or at least he'll be called on to chip block, which means less chances deep down the middle.

Starting Jordy is kind of useless week to week, you never know if he's the 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc...option. One week he had one catch, good thing it went for 86 yds and a TD. Hopefully GB goes down big and stop running Starks!!! I also need Finley and Jennings to start getting some action...

Clifton doubtful to return.

If he's gone for a significant period of time, you'd have to think Finley's numbers are going to take a little bit of a hit, as they may need to keep him in to block more, or at least he'll be called on to chip block, which means less chances deep down the middle.

Agreed, and seeing a lineman being carted to the locker room is never a sign of a small injury. :unsure:

I think the Packers are still distraught over Al Davis's death....

They just need to settle down a bit :thumbsup:

Where is Cullen Jenkins? Where is Nick Collins? The Packers thought they could just walk through this season without strenthening their defense. This is what you get when you don't pay attention to defense.

Where is Cullen Jenkins? Where is Nick Collins? The Packers thought they could just walk through this season without strenthening their defense. This is what you get when you don't pay attention to defense.

Um...Nick Collins has a neck injury. :rolleyes:

Didn't you start this stupid thread before and then disappear??? :doublethumbsup:

Starting Jordy is kind of useless week to week, you never know if he's the 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc...option. One week he had one catch, good thing it went for 86 yds and a TD. Hopefully GB goes down big and stop running Starks!!! I also need Finley and Jennings to start getting some action...

I mostly agree. I'm still kicking myself for dropping Nelson the first week of the season but it seems tough to project any packers besides Rodgers, Jennings and sometimes Finley.

Too many options.

Um...Nick Collins has a neck injury. :rolleyes:

Exactly. And no sufficeint replacements. Last year the injuries were to offensive players which the Packers really don't need as long as they have Rodgers. This year, is a different situation though. The Packers defense is paper thin.

I mostly agree. I'm still kicking myself for dropping Nelson the first week of the season but it seems tough to project any packers besides Rodgers, Jennings and sometimes Finley.

Too many options.

Apparenty the Packers are going against what got them to 4-0, 10-different receivers have a reception? So much for Finley being uncoverable...

OK, so Finley is uncoverable, but can't catch the FRIGGIN' BALL!!! :thumbsdown:

Edited by bjsteel

Apparenty the Packers are going against what got them to 4-0, 10-different receivers have a reception? So much for Finley being uncoverable...

Maybe because he can't focking catch. :wall:

Is Finley overrated?

He's no Jimmie Graham, that's for sure. :doublethumbsup:

Well, the Packers are duds thus far and Atlana has had success running the ball. Therefore, it makes perfect sense for Atlanta to get the ball on their own 20 and throw 4 times (1 from penalty) and punt. Why would they run? :rolleyes:

He's no Jimmie Graham, that's for sure. :doublethumbsup:

Waited on TE and have Graham/Olsen(flex) in two leagues :pointstosky:

Graham is becoming 'Gates' like at the te position.

Waited on TE and have Graham/Olsen(flex) in two leagues :pointstosky:

Graham is becoming 'Gates' like at the te position.

9th round of my 14-teamer. :cheers:

Almost makes up for all my bad picks. :doh:

This game sucks so far....

Turns out Favre was right about Rodgers..... :(

Fell right into a great situation....

Tiny parlay on Packers -7 & over 27.5 in the 2nd half.

I think alot more points should be scored. Only 20 so far?

look at all the games this season where there have been second-half point explosions. this could still end up being a shootout. the red flag so far against that is that losing clifton has really seemed to throw rodgers and the offense for a loop.

let's see if that is overcome.

on another note, i really like the brewers chances to go all the way.

I don't know about that. Rodgers makes this team, not the other way around. The statement would be more accurate if it said, the Packers "Fell right into a great situation....".

Atlanta is just going to run, run, run and keep the ball out of Rodgers hands...might be a boring 2nd half!

look at all the games this season where there have been second-half point explosions. this could still end up being a shootout. the red flag so far against that is that losing clifton has really seemed to throw rodgers and the offense for a loop.

let's see if that is overcome.

Yep, one is freshman offensive lineman, and another is in his 2nd year. Not good.

Atlanta is just going to run, run, run and keep the ball out of Rodgers hands...might be a boring 2nd half!

Means a big game for Turner. :headbanger:

maybe the cowboys should take notes on that game plan :doh:

That's fine with me. I have Jennings but I've already won my game. Go falcons. :cheers:

on another note, i really like the brewers chances to go all the way.

Brewers/Tigers??? :dunno:

:doublethumbsup: