Sign in to follow this  
beemo

Jason Campbell - "Done for the year"

Fox Sports' James Brown said Jason Campbell's "done for the year." Broken collar bone. He is survived by the 2 lousy points he left those who had the misfortune to start him today. :(

I'm not seeing any other person specifying how long he's to be out with most just confirming the broken collarbone.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/16/report-jason-campbell-has-broken-collarbone/

Colston broke his collarbone and is still playing after a few weeks' absence, but then he's also not making frequent passing motions.

Fox Sports' James Brown said Jason Campbell's "done for the year." Broken collar bone. He is survived by the 2 lousy points he left those who had the misfortune to start him today. :(

I'm not seeing any other person specifying how long he's to be out with most just confirming the broken collarbone.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/16/report-jason-campbell-has-broken-collarbone/

Colston broke his collarbone and is still playing after a few weeks' absence, but then he's also not making frequent passing motions.

They almost have 2 go out and get someone? Bulger? Favre? Orton?

Raiders looked like a playoff team before this injury.

They almost have 2 go out and get someone? Bulger? Favre? Orton?

Raiders looked like a playoff team before this injury.

Garrard?

A lot depends on if Oakland can do anything on the trade market before Tuesday. Defenses were already stacking the box against DMAC but he needs a QB that can make 3rd down throws to keep him on the field. If they do not pick anyone up by week 13 I could see them dropping out of the race and then giving Pryor a shot at QB. I know it sounds crazy but with no QBs on contract for next year and Campbell coming off a major injury they will want to see what they have.

boller is garbage, but honestly is Cambell really an NFL starting QB??? Rhetorical question, the answer is a resounding NO!

Only reason he hung on this long is because the running game there can make even my half retarded cousin a viable QB. I would not be too surprised if we've seen the last of Campbell in this league. Dude is/was pretty damn terrible. As far as the question at hand, if Boller is in for the rest of the year his value will hurt slightly. Too bad they don't have Gradkowski anymore. He's a half decent qb actually. If they get Orton, value increases easily. Will be interesting to see...

Rumor is the Raiders are making a play for Carson Palmer.

Mike Brown won't let that happen with Carson Palmer.

Denver would never trade Orton to a division rival.

I doubt they can get Garrard signed for the money he wants.

Denver would never trade Orton to a division rival.

No way we're helping a division rival! The INT Machine is ours and ours alone!

Not sure bringing in a new QB is an option at this point. What, with the complexities of the Vertical offense and its myriad of formations and motions. :rolleyes:

On a serious note, note sure Palmer is an option. Unless he's been working out and has gotten that right arm back in shape they usually like a QB that can get the ball down the field.

Otherwise, this thread is a fantasy football nonentity. Just like Jason Campbell.

boller is garbage, but honestly is Cambell really an NFL starting QB??? Rhetorical question, the answer is a resounding NO!

Only reason he hung on this long is because the running game there can make even my half retarded cousin a viable QB. I would not be too surprised if we've seen the last of Campbell in this league. Dude is/was pretty damn terrible.

:headbanger: :music_guitarred: