Sign in to follow this  
gregzeetheking

Week 7 D/St

I have Chicago, but against Tampa Bay in England, not feeling secure. So I took a look at what is available, rank who you think is best:

DEN @ MIA

KC @ OAK

HOU @ TEN

Teams I am interested in are in bold

I like Denver the most of that bunch. Just playing a hunch that the team gets a boost from Tebow and b/c Miami looked awful on Monday night.

Another sneaky play is Carolina vs Washington, with Beck starting his first game.

I like Denver as well, im starting them this week the only thing that scares me a bit is they are on the road.

NO vs IND

Cle vs Sea

other possible matchups, I played NO last week and that was a huge mistake, but i think this is a better matchup they are at home and its the Colts.

Are the Cowboys available? They should be a good start vs the Rams.

First team I looked for, no dice. Bengals and 49ers are available but on bye. Def grabbing one of them after this week.

Yep, I just picked up the Cowboys and dumped Cincinatti to get them. I'll just pick th Bengals back up next week. No harm no foul.

I grabbed the Cowboys def for the week....and hoping that Bradford sits.

Although the guy im playing has SJAX and Lloyd....so not wild about his offensive guys going against my defense.

Kinda leaning toward Denver as option 2 if i change my mind.

I grabbed the Cowboys def for the week....and hoping that Bradford sits.

Although the guy im playing has SJAX and Lloyd....so not wild about his offensive guys going against my defense.

Kinda leaning toward Denver as option 2 if i change my mind.

I'd be pretty pleased about that, actually. St. Louis has looked really bad and are last in the league in scoring, averaging a miserable 10 points per game. They've given up 22 sacks in 5 games and Rob Ryan loves to bring pressure. This one could get messy.

I like Oakland at home in that group. The Raiders will be running a TON in this game so the ball control offense may point to a low scoring game.

I like Denver as well, im starting them this week the only thing that scares me a bit is they are on the road.

NO vs IND

Cle vs Sea

other possible matchups, I played NO last week and that was a huge mistake, but i think this is a better matchup they are at home and its the Colts.

Picked up NO a couple of weeks ago because of their upcoming schedules...completely screwed me last week and really weary even plugging them in, about to dump them. Been horrible so far this season, have SF on a bye and about to dump them for Denver

washington could be a good play. carolina is giving up 8 pts/game to defenses which makes them top 10 to start a def against. wash is 6th is yards allowed and 3rd in points allowed in the league. yeah philly made them look silly in the 1st half last week, but wash shut them out in the 2nd half.

when in doubt, go with a solid defensive team rather than pure matchup.