Sign in to follow this  
Fresh1

Here for ANY and ALL questions!

I need help with my starting Offensive roster.

Here is who I am definitely starting:

Lynch RB 1...All done. Huge game(BTW, the ride could end because Seattle lost their starting LT late in the game)

Forte RB2

Rivers QB(have not other good choice here)

VJax WR

Gronkowski Flex WR/TE)

The rest: I need another WR, and flex(WR/RB)

Here what I have on my roster besides the set in starters I listed.

Harvin(Bailey scares me)

Greg Little

Rashard Mendenhall

Santonio Holmes

Vincent Brown(will not use)

Manningham

Ramses Barden(in case both Nicks and Manningham are out)

Barber(hand cuff for Forte)

Tate(hc for Foster)

Jerome Simpson.

This is a PPR league and rewards bonus points for 40 yard plays and 100 yd games.

Thanks in advance.

I'm from Sea, we've been without Okung in and out all year but Lynch will be fine. Maybe not as big of yardage totals but still solid, wants a new contract. I like Barden w/o both WRs for NYG but I think Nicks will go, keep and eye on that. If one of them goes I'd go with Harvin and mendenhall (strictly on hope he gets a TD). CIN's pass defense is solid so PIT may try and balance it out.

Be sure to check out www.ffblife.com for our rankings and start em sit em, sign up. It's free. Good luck.

PPR League 1 point per catch

Pick 2:

Sproles vs DET

SJAX @ SF

Wells vs DAL

DWILL @ TB

PPR League 1 point per catch

Pick 2:

Sproles vs DET

SJAX @ SF

Wells vs DAL

DWILL @ TB

SJax and Sproles (hoping Sproles gets alot of PPR action in a shootout vs Lions). Check out www.ffblife.com and sign up, it's free. Rankings, insight and more. Good luck.

RB and WR Help

WR:

Bowe v. Bears(would play him if Palko not starting)

Crabtree v. Rams

RB

Spiller v. Titans

Greene v. Skins

Leaning toward Spiller because with LT back, he and Greene will split carries, plus Titans not best in run defense

Your thoughts.

RB and WR Help

WR:

Bowe v. Bears(would play him if Palko not starting)

Crabtree v. Rams

RB

Spiller v. Titans

Greene v. Skins

Leaning toward Spiller because with LT back, he and Greene will split carries, plus Titans not best in run defense

Your thoughts.

I'd go Greene and Bowe. I like Crabtree's matchup but if they're up he could be watching his team run the ball quite a bit. Greene I like because of the matchup. Spiller may not get alot of time on the field as I see Tenn controlling the clock with CJ against that weak run D in BUF.

www.ffblife.com

Wow, 1st off how in the world are those your WRs??? 2nd, yes, Cruz, Nicks (if healthy) and Nelson is how I have it ranked. Check out www.ffblife.com for our weekly rankings and sign up, it's free! Good luck.

Auction league and we were short teams so the rosters are a little stacked. Nelson was cheap and Cruz a FA pick up. What would you say if I told you I have Rodgers, Rice and Gore as well this week. LOL.

Auction league and we were short teams so the rosters are a little stacked. Nelson was cheap and Cruz a FA pick up. What would you say if I told you I have Rodgers, Rice and Gore as well this week. LOL.

I'd literally LOL!

Hi fresh, need one player out of: Vbrown, Starks, Donald Brown, Daniel Thomas, and DHB.

.5 ppr league.

Thanks!

I like Donald Brown. He's emerged as their best healthy back.

www.ffblife.com

Alex smith or Matt Moore this week? Ya I know, slim pickings this week

I'm in the same boat, had Vick. It doesn't much matter, lol. Moore could be trying to keep up with Palmer though so I'd go him vs. Alex Smith who's team could be running in a low scoring affair. Good luck

www.ffblife.com

Fresh:

Gore vs Rams, Chris Johnson vs Buffalo or Forte vs KC. Need Two. Thanks

I like CJ and Forte, Gore could be rested if they're up...

Please come check us out at www.ffblife.com and sign up, it's free. Rankings, start advice and more.

Fresh, on behalf of my nephew: he'd like some advice please:

D.Branch v IND

A.Brown v. CIN

B.Lloyd @ SF > Start 3 WR's and 2 RB's? (Standard scoring. 6 pts TD's + 1pt 20 RuRe yrd)

H.Nicks v. GB

L.Moore v. DET

R.Helu v. NYJ

A.Foster v ATL > ...or start 2 WR's and 3 RB's?

D.Sproles v DET

btw: He'll add to $ to your bar tab, which I'm already picking up for you and Jiggy! thanks for all the assistance!

Fresh, on behalf of my nephew: he'd like some advice please:

D.Branch v IND

A.Brown v. CIN

B.Lloyd @ SF > Start 3 WR's and 2 RB's? (Standard scoring. 6 pts TD's + 1pt 20 RuRe yrd)

H.Nicks v. GB

L.Moore v. DET

R.Helu v. NYJ

A.Foster v ATL > ...or start 2 WR's and 3 RB's?

D.Sproles v DET

btw: He'll add to $ to your bar tab, which I'm already picking up for you and Jiggy! thanks for all the assistance!

Tell nephew me and him are good. But he's got a tough call, I think helu struggles but still has a solid outing so I go him and Foster at back. Nicks if healthy but if not, still go Brown and Moore. Last I'd say Branch because of the matchup but i tryly think nephew's gonna look up and all of his WRs will be similar in numbers. Tell him good luck!

Fresh - Michael Turner (questionable) against a tough Texans run D or Mo Morris in a shooutout in NO or Starks against the Giants ? Thanks

Fresh, I'm in the 1st Rd of playoffs in both of my leagues. Both are non-ppr

In one league, I am way down because I started D Jax and Celek (didn't see your predictions had to work a lot this week). In the flex, I am leaning towards starting S Smith but he is trending downward. I could also start D Brown, K Smith or P Thomas.

For D/ST (standard scoring), I have either Jets on the road at Redskins or Pats at home vs a hapless Colts team?

In my other league, I am trying to decide between L Moore, R Meachem and D Henderson. Moore has been hot but only playing in 22 snaps per game vs 40+ snaps per game for Meachem and Henderson. Also could play Burleson or Garcon.

In the flex, pick 1 of these 5 guys: Helu, Spiller, Gerhart, T Gonzalez or Pettigrew.

Thanks Fresh!

Fresh, I'm in the 1st Rd of playoffs in both of my leagues. Both are non-ppr

In one league, I am way down because I started D Jax and Celek (didn't see your predictions had to work a lot this week). In the flex, I am leaning towards starting S Smith but he is trending downward. I could also start D Brown, K Smith or P Thomas.

For D/ST (standard scoring), I have either Jets on the road at Redskins or Pats at home vs a hapless Colts team?

In my other league, I am trying to decide between L Moore, R Meachem and D Henderson. Moore has been hot but only playing in 22 snaps per game vs 40+ snaps per game for Meachem and Henderson. Also could play Burleson or Garcon.

In the flex, pick 1 of these 5 guys: Helu, Spiller, Gerhart, T Gonzalez or Pettigrew.

Thanks Fresh!

S. Smith, Pats, Henderson and Helu. Smith is best threat of players you named to get big numbers and D. Brown has been solid but NE could be way up. Henderson over Moore because of TDs, without TDs Moore's isn't too big of a deal so go with Dev because of the play percentage you mentioned. Helu simply because of the number of touches and opportunities he'll have. Tough defense I know but hopefully he gives you rushing, Rec and a TD.

www.ffblife.com

Fresh - Michael Turner (questionable) against a tough Texans run D or Mo Morris in a shooutout in NO or Starks against the Giants ? Thanks

Turner, he's gonna play and so is Kevin Smith taking some away from Mo Morris.

Please check out www.ffblife.com and sign up, it's free. Great insight on there

Thanks for the input, Fresh1! :cheers:

Anything you can say about my Defense picks , i am leaning towards TENN

CPALMER

LLOYD

LUARENT ROBINSON

MICHAEL BUSH

CHRIS JOHNSON

CELEK-stupid i have vernon davis on bench thought i knew something

MCRABTREE

SANTANA MOSS-bench

KEVIN SMITH-bench

MCFADDEN -bench

JOHN KASY

ATLANTA DEF

TENN DEF

JACKSONVILLE DEF

Anything you can say about my Defense picks , i am leaning towards TENN

CPALMER

LLOYD

LUARENT ROBINSON

MICHAEL BUSH

CHRIS JOHNSON

MCRABTREE

SANTANA MOSS-bench

KEVIN SMITH-bench

MCFADDEN -bench

JOHN KASY

ATLANTA DEF

TENN DEF

JACKSONVILLE DEF

I agree, TEN. Check us out at www.ffblife.com, sign up it's free.

Turner or K.Smith? We start 3 rbs and my other two are Gore and McCoy. First week of my playoffs and Shady already got me some good points. Do I risk Smith or stick with a banged up Turner vs a stout Texans run d?

Turner or gerhart this week? wow never thought I be asking that question but turner worries me a little and can't decide

I agree, TEN. Check us out at www.ffblife.com, sign up it's free.

Thanks ffresh!! Ill sign up!

CPALMER

LLOYD

LUARENT ROBINSON

MICHAEL BUSH

CHRIS JOHNSON

MCRABTREE

SANTANA MOSS-bench

KEVIN SMITH-bench

MCFADDEN -bench

JOHN KASY

ATLANTA DEF

TENN DEF

JACKSONVILLE DEF

Turner or K.Smith? We start 3 rbs and my other two are Gore and McCoy. First week of my playoffs and Shady already got me some good points. Do I risk Smith or stick with a banged up Turner vs a stout Texans run d?

Tough call as Smith has the risk of Williams and Morris taking alot of work and also with it being a shootout. I'd go Turner.

www.ffblife.com

Hey Fresh, One last question..

I like Tebow and I do have Matt Ryan but what are your thought's on Matt Moore today?

I like Miami at home and that is why I am torn... What do you think?

Thanks!

1Pt every 25 passing.

1Pt every 10 yards rush.

4Pt's for throw Td.

6Pt's for rush Td.

Negative 2 for turnovers.

ppr nicks or jordy nelson this week?

Nicks, cuz of more catches.

Hey Fresh, One last question..

I like Tebow and I do have Matt Ryan but what are your thought's on Matt Moore today?

I like Miami at home and that is why I am torn... What do you think?

Thanks!

1Pt every 25 passing.

1Pt every 10 yards rush.

4Pt's for throw Td.

6Pt's for rush Td.

Negative 2 for turnovers.

I like Moore but not over the others, Tebow could struggle as MIN is very good against the run and bad vs pass, I'd actually go Matt Ryan because he's most reliable and has Julio back.

www.ffblife.com

Turner or gerhart this week? wow never thought I be asking that question but turner worries me a little and can't decide

Oddly enough I could go Gerhart because the game will be a slow, ball possession game and DEN is missing Von Miller. Turner is nicked up and if DEN can't run, MIN could have the ball alot so why not, try Gerhart.

www.ffblife.com, sign up for free.

Julio is back? I thought he wasn't. Ok.

Thanks for your time!

Good Luck!