Sign in to follow this  
Cora Cora

Michael Bush

Let me start by saying that im very high on michael bush and think hes more than capable of starting on most teams. Is tonight a risky play though since oakland could be chasing SD on the score board all night. I have to decide whether to play him or Murray.

Let me start by saying that im very high on michael bush and think hes more than capable of starting on most teams. Is tonight a risky play though since oakland could be chasing SD on the score board all night. I have to decide whether to play him or Murray.

Not big into helping guys with lineup questions on this board, but you struck a nerve since I'm considering sitting Bush for R Mathews of all people.

If I'm you I start Murray. Why? Because he's much more explosive than M Bush will ever be. Bush could get you about 100 and a score, Murray can get close to that yardage with one carry. I'm considering Mathews over Bush for the same reason. He's more explosive, even though he's a sissy.

The Raiders have been known to play well down at the Murph on occasion. They usually draw well there, which pumps them up. And at least once a year they rise up and win a game they have no business winning. Having stated this crazy logic, I still like Michael Bush a LOT in this game. He's got fresh legs right now, which is more than can be said for a lot of runners, including Mathews.

The Raiders have been known to play well down at the Murph on occasion. They usually draw well there, which pumps them up. And at least once a year they rise up and win a game they have no business winning. Having stated this crazy logic, I still like Michael Bush a LOT in this game. He's got fresh legs right now, which is more than can be said for a lot of runners, including Mathews.

Mathews hasn't played in over a week. Bush just played on Sunday. Who is more fresh?

Mathews hasn't played in over a week. Bush just played on Sunday. Who is more fresh?

Well, those groin injuries will sap the wind out of you for sure. That's basically where I was going with that. By the way, hate to count coup on some of my colleagues here that are dealing with DMC, but this is like the gift that keeps on giving.

Darren McFadden (foot) is still wearing a walking boot and using crutches to get around.

McFadden did not travel to San Diego for Thursday's game against the Chargers and he's no lock to play in Week 11. "That mid-foot sprain is really something," coach Hue Jackson said. "You have to get back to walking first before you can do anything, so my main thing is to get him out of that walking boot first." McFadden originally sustained his injury on Oct. 23 against the Chiefs.

Well, those groin injuries will sap the wind out of you for sure. That's basically where I was going with that. By the way, hate to count coup on some of my colleagues here that are dealing with DMC, but this is like the gift that keeps on giving.

Darren McFadden (foot) is still wearing a walking boot and using crutches to get around.

McFadden did not travel to San Diego for Thursday's game against the Chargers and he's no lock to play in Week 11. "That mid-foot sprain is really something," coach Hue Jackson said. "You have to get back to walking first before you can do anything, so my main thing is to get him out of that walking boot first." McFadden originally sustained his injury on Oct. 23 against the Chiefs.

I agree Mick. I'd go Murray over Bush (more explosive) and Bush over Matthews (groin injury can easily be re-aggravated plus Tolbert is capable while Bush has Taiwan and Reece?!)...

Thanks to Mick, I made a strong move and traded for Bush. Of course I had to give my #2 WR and RB but I'm thinking DMC may be down for longer since he hasn't even walked on his foot yet.

13 carries 78 yards and td in first quarter :headbanger:

Dang just got stuffed @ the GL, should've been 2 TDs now!!!

Dang just got stuffed @ the GL, should've been 2 TDs now!!!

No worries, no worries. This is the night of the BUSH!

Bush, with McFadden out, might be more valuable than McFadden b/c he'll get the tds too.

This!

Bush, with McFadden out, might be more valuable than McFadden b/c he'll get the tds too.

Someone gets it. Bush is for real. He's a better Brandon Jacobs without the Brenda.

Im starting Bush with confidence! Sit back and watch him destroy the Bolts!

Dang,..i wanted to, but he's my #4 .............this week :doh:

( Rice ~ Murray ~ Sjax )

"I got a rock" :doh: ......added Ford minutes before tonights game

Dude. Your suckin tonight... sorry about your luck broski

Dude. Your suckin tonight... sorry about your luck broski

lol,...not sure what the "broski" reference is from, but YEAH, made the wrong moves for sure,..Bush is having a MONSTER game tonight

Bush at flex...Rice and Forte to follow. Good start to the week. :pointstosky:

Love it.

Almost as much as my 29 flex from Busch Beer with McCoy and Foster ready to roll. :cheers:

Bush at flex...Rice and Forte to follow. Good start to the week. :pointstosky:

B)

sure do wish i would have started him over Sjax,....now i'm just gonna be pissed all weekend :wall:

Ultimately followed common sense and started Bush over both Mathews and Tolbert. Common sense being that Bush wouldn't share. The man may not be explosive like McFadden or Mathews (if he had another gear he would have taken that screen to the house) but he's tough as hell and can handle 30 carries. I won't be starting Mathews anytime soon. :thumbsdown:

Bush could've had 4 scores if he had the extra gear. He had the huge run, screen, and a goal line stop.

Started Bush and Ford tonight, I'll take the 33 pts any day. But...

I almost went Bush and Moore....who would've thought I'd be starting 2 Raiders after drafting 0!

:headbanger:

I need Bush to produce for 2 players since Vincent Jackson decided to do nothing. Maybe another touchdown by Bush will help.

Same here. Luckily the guy I'm playing had Tolbert going, so it seems like a wash.

Same here. Luckily the guy I'm playing had Tolbert going, so it seems like a wash.

My exact same scenario as well.. I was glad to see Tolbert bottled up.

All this talk about an extra gear... The dude just broke the Raiders yards from scrimmage record... 242. McFadden has never done that and he has, "an extra gear."

Give credit where credit is due, he had a monster game, with an entirely different, and imo, just as effective skill set as McFadden. I wish he had a chance to be someones #1 RB, barring injuries he would be a monster.