Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Joe McKnight

I was just going to post something like this. I had Battle/Deangelo as one of my RBs this week. It is a pretty deep league. I drafted D.Murray and K.Hunter but had to drop them due to WR injuries a few week back. Tonight I added McNight and will start him tonight. If Deangelo Williams gets 80 and a TD this week I might lose my focking mind. I am hoping for 10 points. Its standard scoring with PPR. Good luck if you do as well, we will need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've decided to go with McKnight over my other options ... which doesn't say much, but if he does well I will be happy.

Have Ball...thinking I'm going to pick up McKnight...PPR/Return yards league.

Amazing he isn't owned in a return league.

Don't do it. Bad idea in any format. At least for now.

Why is that?????????????????

Why is that?????????????????

I think he's just being a jerk.

There's also of course the possibility for McKnight to get a lot of garbage time carries.

Wasn't trying to be a jerk believe it or not...

Thought Greene was due for a big game leaving little wiggle room for McKnight.

Boy anyone that started McKnight has had their luck change quickly...possibly...

Wasn't trying to be a jerk believe it or not...

Thought Greene was due for a big game leaving little wiggle room for McKnight.

Boy anyone that started McKnight has had their luck change quickly...possibly...

7 carries for 12 yds so far for R&B legend Brian McKnight.

Yikes. He's making Shonn Greene look good right now.

7 carries for 12 yds so far for R&B legend Brian McKnight.

Yikes. He's making Shonn Greene look good right now.

Also 2 catches for 9.

Powell has 2 runs for zero yards. Maybe it's not the backs, but the blocking. :dunno:

Good job on the Shonn Greene injury prediction.

I was actually talking to a friend before the game and he said, "Also, on a short week, maybe Greene will get hurt?" and I said, "I hope not. Only people with no class route for other people to get hurt so their fantasy football team does well."

I was actually talking to a friend before the game and he said, "Also, on a short week, maybe Green will get hurt?" and I said, "I hope not. Only people with no class route for other people to get hurt so there fantasy football team does well."

Is this just a random thought?

That was Powell.

NFL.com had it scored to McKnasty.

I just made up that nickname. You can use it if you want.

NFL.com had it scored to McKnasty.

I just made up that nickname. You can use it if you want.

Announcers said Powell. :dunno:

Is this just a random thought?

Does it not seem like a relevant response to the predicting Greene getting hurt post?

[giants fan]Speaking of Joe McKnight. I think he went to Destrehan High School. My junior year in highschool I played wide receiver for East St John High School. Destrehan had a runningback named Rondell Mealy that put up about 300 yards rushing on us and a safety named Ed Reed that lit me up about 300 times. I was glad they moved us out of their district the next year.[/giants fan]

We get return yards in my league. Figured JMc would get 3d down carries/catches this week + return pts. Got him on waivers as rb8 (handcuff 3 rbs). Didn't need to start him but thought him a nice flex/fill in this week.

Some in my money league fighting for a playoff spot either have multiple RBS injured or on byes. I tried to trade Mc w/without Avant for a slight upgrade at WR for a week.

No takers from the Green owner, the LT owner and 2 others who have only 1 playable rb this week.

If you started McKnight, kudos ..... I am keeping him until I hear that both LT & Green are back. With Vince Young starting, I think Avant loses value as a fill in wr.

glad I rolled with him over Blount. 15 pts so far in my ppr

Blount has topped that 1x all yr

Agreed, a nice last minute fill in in my 14-teamer PPR

Drafted McFadden and Hillis as my RB1 and 2...needed anything I could get

Agreed, a nice last minute fill in in my 14-teamer PPR

Drafted McFadden and Hillis as my RB1 and 2...needed anything I could get

Same here. With McFadden most likely out, I was looking at Brandon Jacobs and either Javon Ringer or Kevin Smith. Totally happy to get 10 points in my #2 rb slot.

I saw this thread last night and I wish I would have had grabbed and played him instead of McGahee. He got 13 points in my league. McGahee got 0.8 :(

Picked him up yesterday morning...didn't start him but wish I did.

Frankly, he looked better than Tomlinson or Greene. I think he has value going forward.

Frankly, he looked better than Tomlinson or Greene. I think he has value going forward.

Except for the fumble and missed snapped...

Except for the fumble and missed snapped...

When is the last time LT or Green Greene lined up on a ST unit? Thanks Mr. Bag

When is the last time LT or Green Greene lined up on a ST unit? Thanks Mr. Bag

Hey, I like the kid and said I picked him up and wished I started him, but he did have a few fock ups out there. :wave:

Fumbles happen, especially on KRs. I'd bet he got chewed out for not getting out of bounds on that last play, though.

I got, and started Laurent Robinson last week. Still lost. Without McFadden, I've been forced to make some pretty aggressive moves. Now NFL Channel fantasy guys are saying "McKnight is the guy to pick up over Powell" a rookie, who also fumbled.

Really? These guys get paid to come up with obvious statements after the fact? I'm looking for work.

[giants fan]Speaking of Joe McKnight. I think he went to Destrehan High School. My junior year in highschool I played wide receiver for East St John High School. Destrehan had a runningback named Rondell Mealy that put up about 300 yards rushing on us and a safety named Ed Reed that lit me up about 300 times. I was glad they moved us out of their district the next year.[/giants fan]

He went to John Curtis