Sign in to follow this  
eaglesfreak

Knock Knock are you home Greg jennings?!

Anyone get the feeling Jordy Nelson is now the only GB receiver that is an auto-start?

greg jennings out for year cbs is reporting

Apparently... He is a fast healer as he is back in the game.

impossible. he was the only player not on roadlizards P.O.S. list. now we have to wait for the draft

Wow. Goose egg'd by this turd. Damn this one hurts

This guy is a focking waste. What did he hurt? His feelings?

Waste? Turd?

Top 5 WR coming into this game...will still be close to that when its over.

Yes...had a bad game and got nicked up...but wow...hilarious the overreaction here.

Waste? Turd?

Top 5 WR coming into this game...will still be close to that when its over.

Yes...had a bad game and got nicked up...but wow...hilarious the overreaction here.

Sounds like he stretched to get Jennings in his personal draft. At his ADP, he is still a very strong pick.

Sounds like he stretched to get Jennings in his personal draft. At his ADP, he is still a very strong pick.

One of the big reasons Im 9-1 and clinched the playoffs.

Could cost me this week (plus the Brees bye week...though my fill in of Palmer did quite well for me).

impossible. he was the only player not on roadlizards P.O.S. list. now we have to wait for the draft

Jennings has been a rock this year for the most part so Ill give him a break. I didnt need him this week but this performance is alarming. Whats really troubling is that focking trailer-park certified Jordy Nelson. Guy has been stealing TDs from Jennings for years now. Enough with thge great white hope shiat. Will someone just break his legs already? Cover that fock.

If Jennings pulls a disappearing act the rest of the way....Ill be PISSED.

Jennings has been a rock this year for the most part so Ill give him a break. I didnt need him this week but this performance is alarming. Whats really troubling is that focking trailer-park certified Jordy Nelson. Guy has been stealing TDs from Jennings for years now. Enough with thge great white hope shiat. Will someone just break his legs already? Cover that fock.

If Jennings pulls a disappearing act the rest of the way....Ill be PISSED.

It is pretty obvious that you are not qualified to play FF.

He is the equivalent of Colston. Never a Wr1.

Top 5 til yesterday...still top 10 this year.

#4 in WR scoring last year.

Dropped down in 2009 with the lack of TDs that year.

9 TDs in 2008

12 in 2007

Never a WR 1?

Do you like being ignorant about everything?

It is pretty obvious that you are not qualified to play FF.

Nah, Im a certified FF winner. Been playin FF longer than most of you tards have been alive. Pardon me for being old school and liking players to score TDs and stuff. I realize that the leagues you are in where 2 catches for 6 yards is probably still like 15 points causes you to see every thing as being just wonderful. Its not all your fault. I blame the system.

Buddy 'ol chap. :lol:

Nah, Im a certified FF winner. Been playin FF longer than most of you tards have been alive. Pardon me for being old school and liking players to score TDs and stuff. I realize that the leagues you are in where 2 catches for 6 yards is probably still like 15 points causes you to see every thing as being just wonderful. Its not all your fault. I blame the system.

Buddy 'ol chap. :lol:

Then how did you miss Jordy Nelson? Did you watch the play-offs last year? I guess my 20 years of FF experience is better than your 50 years of experience.

Then how did you miss Jordy Nelson? Did you watch the play-offs last year? I guess my 20 years of FF experience is better than your 50 years of experience.

Jordy caught everyone by surprise last year in the playoffs. Dude dropped a TON of balls too. Like we havent seen his type before - the Rudy-esque player that always ends up being a flash in the pan. Hes lucky the good WRs are taking all the coverage. Hes never covered, so it seems. Fock him.

Im a winner. Just accept it. :doublethumbsup:

Jordy caught everyone by surprise last year in the playoffs. Dude dropped a TON of balls too. Like we havent seen his type before - the Rudy-esque player that always ends up being a flash in the pan. Hes lucky the good WRs are taking all the coverage. Hes never covered, so it seems. Fock him.

Im a winner. Just accept it. :doublethumbsup:

I don't remember Jordy dropping a ton of balls. Jones yes, but not Jordy. Jordy is a good catcher, but his yards after catch are very impressive. You can't take that away from him. And at this point, it is silly to think the opposition is not looking out for him now. Dude has been making big plays all year. Other teams now leave Jones, Driver, and Cobb more alone than the do Jordy.