Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions

oh, you always have a point somewhere, don't you? always. you must be such a joy to live with--especially on a day you should be happy.

there were people saying stafford's broken finger and glove were causing him to throw ints in the panther game. i correctly pointed out (and go look up the video) that his ints were decision based and not accuracy based in that game. really isn't arguable, except for a petty fock like you.

stafford is a good young qb. there are a lot of threads about him--none started by me. you don't have to believe it. it's a free country. we've been through this.

the only reason you won't talk about the packers and instead obsess about the lions is that you, like all packer fans, are holding your chickshiat breaths waiting for this all to fall apart and the packers to choke away with this dream season.

THAT is THE reason.

the. end.

Im very happy...you have been trying that crap for years now thinking me or others are mad because we continually pound your crap into the ground. Its not our fault you are a miserable ignorant POS.

Actually someone mentioned his accuracy may be in question going up against an opportunistic defense and you went off whining about 6 TDs and his age and crap. Its hilarious.

I don't obsess about the Lions...I laugh at your and your crap.

I don't need to talk trash about the Packers...we don't need to try and boast about our team like you do.

Holding our breaths? Defending world champs...we are playing with house money.

Your attempts here are always off...way off...yet you keep trying. You certainly get the most persistent award. Ignorant and always wrong...but persistent.

Your reason...hah!!!! Like everything you come up with, laughable.

you should focus your attention on who is going to play qb for the bears, not who will be lining up for the lions at dt the remainder of the season :thumbsup:

I'm pretty smart - I can focus on both. :thumbsup:

I'm pretty smart - I can focus on both. :thumbsup:

He can only focus on wanting to bang Stafford if Matthew and Rodgers were in the same room.

Those yoopers are a bit crazy.

He can only focus on wanting to bang Stafford if Matthew and Rodgers were in the same room.

Those yoopers are a bit crazy.

yooper's must be bred and born in the up. the yoopers will take great exception to your comment :thumbsup:

Im very happy...you have been trying that crap for years now thinking me or others are mad because we continually pound your crap into the ground. Its not our fault you are a miserable ignorant POS.

Actually someone mentioned his accuracy may be in question going up against an opportunistic defense and you went off whining about 6 TDs and his age and crap. Its hilarious.

I don't obsess about the Lions...I laugh at your and your crap.

I don't need to talk trash about the Packers...we don't need to try and boast about our team like you do.

Holding our breaths? Defending world champs...we are playing with house money.

Your attempts here are always off...way off...yet you keep trying. You certainly get the most persistent award. Ignorant and always wrong...but persistent.

Your reason...hah!!!! Like everything you come up with, laughable.

dude, cut out early and go home and have some leftovers with the family. happy thanksgiving :thumbsup:

yooper's must be bred and born in the up. the yoopers will take great exception to your comment :thumbsup:

The real irony is that most yoopers are Packer fans...

Only the smart ones....the transplants just dream of scoring with Stafford and making up nonsense to try to deflect from how dumb he looks on the internet.

Your boy is likely going to sit for 3 games for that gem. Undisciplined and moronic.

The reactor said he slipped. We had one of these fat lying turds where I work once. Acted just like this POS. We fired her fat black lazy ass.

The ifs and buts game eh?

What about the garbage time points the Lions got when the Bears were busy getting blown by cheerleaders after the 3rd quarter?

That game was a thumping in every way and the Lions were completely outmatched. No ifs and or buts about it.

Again, not what the experts say that know anything about football, but you believe what you want.

By the way, how is Cutler doing?

Holy cow what a smackdown... I can't get over the amount of Lion crying :cry: in this thread... you guys are truly babies...

I'm so thankful in my 2nd FF league for the Stafford/CJ garbagetime yardage and score...

But I apologize to Patriots fans.... that last dink and dunk drive by the Liedowns was even more dumb than Captain Hairplugs running up the score... Why risk all those injuries to a QB made of glass if you're not going to try and go down the field and get a rock 'n' jock 25 point basket? So the game doesn't look like a total blowout? Does that really help Stafford's confidence that much.... chucking the ball underneath to a Packer team that just wants to get home....

Anyways, the Detroit HeadStompers are not who we thought they were.... Enjoy the 9-7 :thumbsup:

The Packers didn't play particularly well, but for the last of 3 games in 11 days... on the road... I think they did OK..

I've seen Joey Harrington look more confident than Stafford did today :lol:

The Packers didn't play particularly well, but for the last of 3 games in 11 days... on the road... I think they did OK..

Add in the fact they were playing a team that really needed this one and it was a pretty good day! It wasn't aesthetically pleasing on the field but the psychological damage inflicted on the Lions and their fanbase, as judging by this thread, was extremely effective. The Lions are who we thought they were...

i'll tell you how it is for the yooper focks: they root their asses off for the tigers and for the red wings. fock, even the pistons. oh, but for football they're packer fans.

that's how most every single one of these people roll. true focking story.

take my dentist: pic of rodgers in his office--and then a verlander pic and an yzerman pic :overhead:

Add in the fact they were playing a team that really needed this one and it was a pretty good day! It wasn't aesthetically pleasing on the field but the psychological damage inflicted on the Lions and their fanbase, as judging by this thread, was extremely effective. The Lions are who we thought they were...

not nearly the damage that will be done to cheesed!cks when the packers blow this dream season and don't win the super bowl.

the lions are right on schedule. i picked 7-9. it's all good: 0-16, 2-14, 6-10, ?

:thumbsup:

you go on home now and spend some quality time with the fam.

Yes... this was their Super Bowl... their most important game of the last 50 years....

Just another game for the Packers :dunno: