Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions

These officials suck! Even I think throwing that guy out was BS.

Yeah absolutely terrible, it was at least a relief that a semi bad call went the other way for once.

Someone remind me to cut Hanson after this week.

:thumbsdown:

If you remind me to cut crosby

Total BS call pass interference. These officials suck and so do the Packers!

That was how many points the Lions scored in the first half.

HTH

:banana:

The Lions are f'king up a golden chance to take a winnable game. 2 weeks in a row GB hasn't looked all world and beatable. I guess from the Wilcard standpoint, us Cowboys fans need the Pack to pull this one out.

How does Calvin Johnson's helmet come off flying 10+ yards down the field and no flag?

Oh wait, he plays for the Lions, not the Packers.

Holy crap you're a whiner.

:first:

The Lions are f'king up a golden chance to take a winnable game. 2 weeks in a row GB hasn't looked all world and beatable. I guess from the Wilcard standpoint, us Cowboys fans need the Pack to pull this one out.

The Lions are making more than their fair share of mistakes. But there have been a few god awful calls by the refs.

hard to win when you beat yourself and the refs have a love affair with the packers. at least the biased calls aren't as blatantly embarrassing for the packers as they were last week at lambeau.

it's all good. packers are being exposed today. no way they win the super bowl with that defense. no. way.

Just like the Loins aren't getting into the playoffs with that offense?

:rolleyes:

:lol:

I just hate cheaters! I mean the Green Bay Packers! Oh yeah, one and the same.

You're wearing silver and blue shaded glasses right now. The refs are bad in this game; they're calling some tight, and some stupid.

But it's going both ways. There was no offensive pass interference call on Greg Jennings either, but they called it.

And VandenBosch drove Rodgers into the turf. You can't do that. He got a clean shot on him, and didn't let up at all.

And VandenBosch drove Rodgers into the turf. You can't do that. He got a clean shot on him, and didn't let up at all.

That call was absurd. Only a Packer fan world think otherwise.

That call was absurd. Only a Packer fan world think otherwise.

The call was borderline. The Lions are known as dirty players, and that was VandenBosch trying to drive Rodgers' shoulder into the concrete. If the Lions didn't have the rep that they do, perhaps the call wouldn't have been made.

And yes: the NFL is likely trying to protect Rodgers. Why wouldn't they? VandenBosch didn't even have a sack on that play; the ball was gone.

The call was borderline. The Lions are known as dirty players, and that was VandenBosch trying to drive Rodgers' shoulder into the concrete. If the Lions didn't have the rep that they do, perhaps the call wouldn't have been made.

And yes: the NFL is likely trying to protect Rodgers. Why wouldn't they? VandenBosch didn't even have a sack on that play; the ball was gone.

You get 2 steps so it doesn't matter that the ball was gone. Matthews came in a crushed Stafford with 2 steps and no flag. Total biased bs

Even the announcers, experts in their field, disagreed with you on that call.

Feel free to boil your argument down to complementing Troy Aikman.

You get 2 steps so it doesn't matter that the ball was gone. Matthews came in a crushed Stafford with 2 steps and no flag. Total biased bs

I'm not saying that VB doesn't have every right to take Rodgers down. I'm saying that he doesn't have the right to drive him into the ground with his full weight after the ball was gone.

That's what happened; that's what justified the call. That said, I'm still saying that it was borderline. Apparently this reffing crew likes to influence games too much. I hate this type of ref.

So, you're like 12 right?

Detroit is embarrasing themselves. The calls arent all good but geezus they are self imploding. Get someone else on Thanks giving next year.....focking LieDowns

On both scoring drives Suh has had a personal penalty that gave the packers a 1rst down on what would have been a 4th down.

Suh single-handedly is costing the lions this game. The packers should have been arguing to let suh stay in the game :lol:

Classy

It wasn't like Haynesworth a few years ago. The Packer was holding him down, they got into it, Suh got up, lost his cool and gave a little stomp. But still worth getting kicked out.

What did he do?

He pounded a Packer to the ground and then stomped on him when he got up (Haynesworth style)

It wasn't like Haynesworth a few years ago. The Packer was holding him down, they got into it, Suh got up, lost his cool and gave a little stomp. But still worth getting kicked out.

Yes. It was one of the few correct calls the refs have had today. Very classless act by Suh.

It wasn't like Haynesworth a few years ago.

I remember, was against my Cowboys.. But yes, Suh needs to learn how to control himself - what a terrible mistake, cost his team any chance of winning.

Even with the Refs completely blowing this game and the Lions doing their fair share... I still think the Lions win this game.

Green Bay wins. It's over. Congrats!

Just like against the Bears, the Lions beat themselves today. Need to learn how to win. Already know how to lose.

Correction, the Lions got their asses kicked all over the field against the Bears. :thumbsup:

Correction, the Lions got their asses kicked all over the field against the Bears. :thumbsup:

Fact.

And :lol: at the lions D on the play right after the Stafford pick.

Yep I changed my mind, it's over... NFL should fine/suspend Suh and the officials should face fines as well. Absolutely pathetic officiating kept Packers in the game in the first half and the Lions are clearly not mature enough to handle that kind of adversity.

Even with the Refs completely blowing this game and the Lions doing their fair share... I still think the Lions win this game.

Still?

Someone call the paramedics!

Now I want a shutout - even though Stafford is my FF QB. No more talk of this D being weak. This D plays as well as it needs to play.

*ETA* woot! Pick #3~

Defense is as good as it wants to be.