Sign in to follow this  
Baby Jesus

Focking COD is hard!

Who are you and why have we never played?

I don't play too much MW3, occasionally its a good time. I like NHL 12, and you can gamble on it as well which is nice...

I bought that mixamp 5.8 thing, but to get it to work with the PS3/Chat, i needed to purchase a USB to 3.5mm cord to connect to the unit. Instead of buying the proprietary cable from astro gaming (9.99 + 19.99 for shipping lol) I bought one for $2 off of ebay. I just learned last night this will not work, it won't recognize the mic i bought without the f-ing proprietary cable... So i ordered that today :mad: So i either have awesome sound and no mic, or i can use my bluetooth with my HT system and chat...

Amazing this jerkoff company doesn't include the cables you need to use the f-ing thing... The sound i must say is ridiculously bad azz though...

Team defender is my current favorite mode. I got the tiger emblem yesterday for killing 5 people with 1 predator missle :doublethumbsup:

I don't play too much MW3, occasionally its a good time. I like NHL 12, and you can gamble on it as well which is nice...

gamble on nhl 12? que?

gamble on nhl 12? que?

easportsarena, which they banner advertise all day on NHL 12 is a virgin gaming website. Not sure how this is legal, or why Branson would risk the same fate the internet poker guys got, but they have an online lobby where you can challenge people and they run tournaments or just play heads up... Its fledgling now but will get bigger i think.

edit: using paypal to fund accounts too... Big tournament is for a 200k prize, live tourny in NYC. Need to win 6 game in a row to get a ticket for a $10 entry, or you can buy direct into stage 2 for $20 and win 5 in a row..

Similar to how poker sites would run tournaments to qualify for the WSOP...

MW3 Drops DropZone Playlist

We told you that a new community playlist was coming to MW3, and now it is live. Actually, it’s been live for a couple of days now but hey, it was Super Bowl weekend, cut everyone some slack!

Thus far it looks like the playlist, which sends teams of less equipped infected out to “infect” the survivors and convert them to their team, has been met with mixed reviews. It was added largely at the request of players in the form of twitter and comment feedback, but those same sources now seem to be turning against its actual implementation.

The biggest issue that players are having with the game mode isn’t with the mode itself, but rather what it’s replacing. Rather than being added alongside the popular ‘DropZone’ playlist, ‘Infected’ has instead replaced it. DropZone is still playable in private matches but those looking for public matchmaking are out of luck, and they are not particularly happy about it.

This is actually how the Community Playlist has been set up all along, such that new game modes would rotate in with one being available at all times, but apparently that point was not clearly communicated to many fans. We’ve reached out to Activision to see if there is a possibility that this will change in the future but it does not seem likely.

In addition to the loss of DropZone, a lot of folks are also unhappy about Infected counting against player’s K/D ratio since it will be largely skewed depending on whether you spawn as an infected or a survivor. It shouldn’t be surprising that it affects K/D as DropZone did as well, but it’s more damaging/rewarding this time around.

So what are your thoughts? Was the addition of Infected worth the loss of DropZone?

http://www.gamesta.com/mw3-drops-dropzone-playlist/

I'll be on tonight I went to bed early last night and caught up on some sleep :pointstosky:

me too

Buffalo quit like 3 times, and edjr is a liar and never showed up :cheers:

Gypsy and I will be on in a few minutes...does this help?

Gypsy and I will be on in a few minutes...does this help?

11 to late for me I signed off when gypsy diid around 1p

Did I? I quit once as ground war has too many people for domination, but I like it for KC or TDM. I know my ps3 signs me out automatically about 1 hour into my playtime. could that have been #2?

I made it to prestige #8 though.

Sorry.

I forgot my chick changed her schedule. She used to bartend Tuesday night, she doesn't anymore. :thumbsdown:

Did I? I quit once as ground war has too many people for domination, but I like it for KC or TDM. I know my ps3 signs me out automatically about 1 hour into my playtime. could that have been #2?

Could have been, or when we were right next to each other and you get killed but fail to tell me cause you dont have your mic on then the same guy kills me

I've played once all week. :(

:shocking:

I just prestiged yesterday for the 2nd time...

:shocking:

I just prestiged yesterday for the 2nd time...

I have heard of at least 1 person who has already prestiged 10 times and then reset their stats so they could start from scratch

I have heard of at least 1 person who has already prestiged 10 times and then reset their stats so they could start from scratch

I like how you can buy stuff when you prestige in this game. Right now I start with claymores, assassin and Type 95. :headbanger:

I actually liked BlackOps more, but I'm doing better at MW3. Not sure why, cause in B.O. my accuracy was at 25%+, in this one I'm at 20%(which is pretty good, I'm always one of the best shots in the lobby), but my KDR is at 1.57 in this game and still rising(near 1.85 for this month). It never got over 1.54 in BlackOps.

I got this game a month ago and I'm terrible. Being mocked by 10 year old inner city youths is not fun.

I got this game a month ago and I'm terrible. Being mocked by 10 year old inner city youths is not fun.

The taller kids will always pick on you.

I think i'd do a backflip if i killed more than i got killed... They should have modes that have no sniper rifles... That might actually make the game fun...

I think i'd do a backflip if i killed more than i got killed... They should have modes that have no sniper rifles... That might actually make the game fun...

Just camp my man....

Is there like an FFT clan or something? :unsure:

There is 5 of us that somewhat play together.

Myself

Heavy-set

Gypsybrat

Sux

Edjr

Others play like BLS and Cyclone but they are usually playing free for all

Just camp my man....

Im not very good, so camping and waiting forever for some stiff to run by, and im too bad a shot to lock on in that split second then miss... then my position is known and get i blown up... rinse and repeat...

I like running around an melee'ing people...

good to see gypsy back on, but what the hell was that? Kill confirmed was like hardcore TDM. TDM is about as lively as a library. or maybe I played too much domination. :dunno:

mw2 or BO wasnt like this.

good to see gypsy back on, but what the hell was that? Kill confirmed was like hardcore TDM. TDM is about as lively as a library. or maybe I played too much domination. :dunno:

mw2 or BO wasnt like this.

That was bad ran into some heavy campers starting with DOME kill confirmed. Also turn your mic on

Did you guys enjoy playing with 2 people with Boston accents. :doublethumbsup:

most fun I have ever had playing mw3, thank you.

Be nice if we can get sux on there and then roll with a full team.

Was fun having a near full team with ya'll........But our opponents extreme camping all night nearly had me Eding my disc.

And you never get pissed :ninja:

And you never get pissed :ninja:

Yes he does. He swears up a focking storm when he's not miked. Seriously <_<

Yes he does. He swears up a focking storm when he's not miked. Seriously <_<

Where were you last night buttmunch? Doing gypsy's laundry?

We should get a team of 6 and all use riot shields

Where were you last night buttmunch? Doing gypsy's laundry?

We should get a team of 6 and all use riot shields

I saw that strategy employed during a game of team defender. Focking hillarious. dood with flag in the middle, riot shields all surrounding him.

I just wish I was running predator missle in that game :wall:

anyone going to be on tonight?

I was just on,

Djing tonight and tomorrow night and then playinc cards in new hampster sunday night

Good stuff again like the old days edjr is gonna be pissed :doublethumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I think we won every game but 1. Good playing tonight, gents

Good stuff again like the old days edjr is gonna be pissed :doublethumbsup:

I played a little on Friday and a little on Saturday.

I played so bad, I threw my controller twice. I had serious fits of rage, I thought of whipping my dvd out the door again :cry:

I did not however.