Sign in to follow this  
Busted by the Feds

If Tebow could throw, would he be better than Brady, Rodgers etc ?

If Brady could run would he be better than Tebow???

wait what?

:shocking:

:cheers:

i lol'ed

if my grandmother had a set of balls on her, i'd have had 2 grandpas!

So haters what do you have to say today? If you are going to say that he can't pass then you are blinded by idiocy.

So haters what do you have to say today? If you are going to say that he can't pass then you are blinded by idiocy.

His mechanics are brutal. It takes him about 5 minutes to wind up and throw a pass and his accuracy is pretty bad too.

But he overcomes it through sheer Tebow will. If he had even an average throwing motion, yeah...the Newton comparison is spot on. As it stands he's an unorthodox "winner". At least he didn't have to spend a decade in Canada like Doug Flutie.

Jesus H. Fuckin christ you are obsessed with this sh!t! You need to get out a bit more, and no I'm not talking about going to church and praying for tebow hours on end either. Seriously dude, its unhealthy...

Jesus H. Fuckin christ you are obsessed with this sh!t! You need to get out a bit more, and no I'm not talking about going to church and praying for tebow hours on end either. Seriously dude, its unhealthy...

Lol, with that response it appears you are the one within unhealthy obsession.

hahaha. Let's see, 3400 posts to my 246, who needs to get out more?

He's been a member for 3 more years, so there's that....

He's been a member for 3 more years, so there's that....

Ok and 2006 here, so double or triple my posts and my response still applies.

the fact that 240 of your 246 have been fighting the good lord's fight about the blasphemy that is tebow bashing say a lot about your obsession guy, but who's counting right. Seriously, tebow everything doesn't have to turn into 'tebow haters this and that hurrdurrdurr!'

My opinion of tebow remains. He's not a very good qb, however I fully acknowledge he's having a great stretch of winning games for his team. Nothing has changed. I strongly believe that is the opinion of most other so called 'tebow haters.' I understand, in a biblical sense, you need good guys and bad guys and all that other nonsense, but you need to stop chasing after the tebow hating boogeymen, just makes you look like an idiot...

Tebow currently has a 154.4 QB rating with 72.7% pass completion. He can throw.

I'm pretty sure that any possible value QB rating ever had was thrown out the window with this line:

11/13 vs KC - 2/8, 69 yds, 1 TD - 102.6 QB Rating

the fact that 240 of your 246 have been fighting the good lord's fight about the blasphemy that is tebow bashing say a lot about your obsession guy, but who's counting right. Seriously, tebow everything doesn't have to turn into 'tebow haters this and that hurrdurrdurr!'

My opinion of tebow remains. He's not a very good qb, however I fully acknowledge he's having a great stretch of winning games for his team. Nothing has changed. I strongly believe that is the opinion of most other so called 'tebow haters.' I understand, in a biblical sense, you need good guys and bad guys and all that other nonsense, but you need to stop chasing after the tebow hating boogeymen, just makes you look like an idiot...

I think you continually over blowing things, attacking and bringing up religion in your response is what makes you look like an idoit. There is no boogeyman just the 10 threads a week about Tebow sucking that you and a few others start or comment on "religously". I simply offer the alternative point of view and it appears that I am more correct than you at this point, you hate that, so you continue to make up "facts" about me as you continually skirt the issues that you get called out on. As I have stated in the few posts that I have commented , I am a Broncos fan - not a Tebow fan, so I am not sure how religion is relevant in is conversation.

I can understand you anger though. When you boldly proclaim things that you have no idea what your saying, and it comes back to bite you, it sucks....

I'm pretty sure that any possible value QB rating ever had was thrown out the window with this line:

11/13 vs KC - 2/8, 69 yds, 1 TD - 102.6 QB Rating

The sad thing is that triple digit QB rating is good. That he didn't throw much is due to Fox's playcalling. Every QB has had slow starts. RBs and WRs, too. Fox just won't allow Tebow to come back from that given his limited chances. His performances of late shows that Fox is finally coming around to using Tebow as a passer. He was a good passer last year with a 82.1 rating and a coach who believed in him. No reason he wouldn't be this one.

Expecting him to be Rodgers, Brady, or Brees in what amounts to his first season spanning a coaching change and with the generally regarded terrible talent level around him is just silly. How well would Rodgers do in this offense, with Decker as his sole receiving threat, limited to just eight pass attempts?

Ok and 2006 here, so double or triple my posts and my response still applies.

With the rise in smart phones, tablets and other internet capable, mobile devices, you dont even need to be home to post up a storm on FFToday. So your response was kind of stupid and petty.

With the rise in smart phones, tablets and other internet capable, mobile devices, you dont even need to be home to post up a storm on FFToday. So your response was kind of stupid and petty.

He is the one who accused me of not leaving the house. I was simply pointing out the irony of saying that when in the span of 8 years he has posted 3700 posts while I have posted 248 in the span of 5. Also, this is Sunday and I think most people are sitting in their house or at the bar watching football so who was the petty one?

Is this p00h's second account? Why are you trying to be his knight in shining armor. If you read how everything transpired I am not sure how you came to the conclusion that I am the one who brought up e sitting in front of the computer thing - reading comprehension...

He is the one who accused me of not leaving the house. I was simply pointing out the irony of saying that when in the span of 8 years he has posted 3700 posts while I have posted 248 in the span of 5. Also, this is Sunday and I think most people are sitting in their house or at the bar watching football so who was the petty one?

Is this p00h's second account? Why are you trying to be his knight in shining armor. If you read how everything transpired I am not sure how you came to the conclusion that I am the one who brought up e sitting in front of the computer thing - reading comprehension...

I could care less and I happen the think Tebow is swell.

The point is he called you out on sucking Tebow's cack and you responded by attacking his post count, which to me was idiotic. Reading comprehension back at ya.

I could care less and I happen the think Tebow is swell.

The point is he called you out on sucking Tebow's cack and you responded by attacking his post count, which to me was idiotic. Reading comprehension back at ya.

Problem is, you jumped in the conversation with assumptions, got owned, and now you can't back down because you thought you were being clever and really were just being a moron. It's ok, it's just the Internet, you will get over it.

Well ... Rodgers can run too (5th in QBs for rushing yards this year).

Sure, he's not Mike Vick, but he gets a few hundred yards and 4+ rushing TDs each year.

2008: 56 carries, 207 yards, 4 TD

2009: 58 carries, 316 yards, 5 TD

2010: 64 carries, 356 yards, 4 TD

2011: 49 carries, 175 yards, 2 TD

The sad thing is that triple digit QB rating is good.

Yeah, that was kind of my point. Going 2/8 for the game and getting a QB rating over 100 kind of points out the flaws of that statistic.

Problem is, you jumped in the conversation with assumptions, got owned, and now you can't back down because you thought you were being clever and really were just being a moron. It's ok, it's just the Internet, you will get over it.

Pooh called you out for riding Tebow's jock. You took his comment literally and retorted with some weak sh!t about post counts. I pointed out how stupid your response was.

I don't believe anybody was "owned" but you are a complete jackass. :thumbsup:

Pooh called you out for riding Tebow's jock. You took his comment literally and retorted with some weak sh!t about post counts. I pointed out how stupid your response was.

I don't believe anybody was "owned" but you are a complete jackass. :thumbsup:

Are you trolling? Or are you that stubborn. He told him to get out more. The response was completely tangible. Don't call someone out when your post count is 12 times that of the others...

Are you trolling? Or are you that stubborn. He told him to get out more. The response was completely tangible. Don't call someone out when your post count is 12 times that of the others...

This thread...... :lol:

:first:

You people are seriously arguing over post counts and whether that is good or bad????

And if Tebow could throw a pass would he be better than Rodgers or Brady? :lol:

Serious question though.... if I had a peemus, would I be a guy?

I can't wait until :tebow: blows all your minds when he goes Inigo Montoya and admits he is not left-handed.

Once he switches hands then you'll passing like you never imagined.

:lock:

I can't wait until :tebow: blows all your minds when he goes Inigo Montoya and admits he is not left-handed.

Once he switches hands then you'll passing like you never imagined.

To which Fox would retort, neither is he, and starts calling plays from the chart in his other hand, full of nothing but McGahee runs.

What is more likely to happen?

1. DEN wins the SB this year.

2. It is revealed that Tebow is the second coming of Christ.

3. The world comes to an end.

Wait a minute.... :shocking: