Sign in to follow this  
shovelheadt

Charles Barkley plea to the Chicago Bears

"I want to make a personal plea to Lance Briggs, Brian Urlacher, Mr. [Julius] Peppers, please stop the madness," Barkley said Friday on "The Waddle & Silvy Show" on ESPN 1000. "I'm just so tired ... I like Tim Tebow. He seems like a good kid, and I wish him success, but I am Tebowed out. So this is my personal plea for you three guys, please stop this madness."

Also...

"Tim Tebow is a good player. I wish him luck, but if I don't ever hear the words Brett Favre or Tim Tebow again it won't be enough."

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/7335841/stop-tim-tebow-madness

Like tebow is first player to ever be media obsessed

Don't you have some drinking & driving to do Chuck?

(that's code for F Off)

Barkley is a Ruh-Tard. Seriously, his thoughts are all over just like his golf swing, post Haley... finally a role model and some jack wagon is tired of hearing about it. I know I enjoy my 9 y.o. looking up to him.

Chuck better look like planting his lips firmly on Tebow's junk just like the rest of us, or there's going to be problems

Did you guys even read the link?

"It's clearly a media-driven story," Barkley said. "They just want you to argue about Tim Tebow. Dude, let the kid play. If he can play, good. If he can't play it will show. But to have this argument every single day after five or six games is just ridiculous.

"Tim Tebow is a good player. I wish him luck, but if I don't ever hear the words Brett Favre or Tim Tebow again it won't be enough."

He is just saying, in his Barkley-esque way, that the media needs to give it a rest.

I am mystified by the Tebow obsession everywhere. Maybe I'm missing something. So he is a meat-headed jock d0uchebag jesus-freak and his merits as an NFL QB are debatable. So what? I have certainly seen far worse quarterbacking in the NFL this year and if we ostracized every vocally moronic nincompoop in the league, there would be about 12 players left.