Sign in to follow this  
cavern

So Rodgers got you this far.

i know you're out there - those of you thinking "do i sit rodgers"?

i'm one of you, although i doubt there are that many out there with a backup like Cam.

it's going to be a long week of soul searching, that's for sure.

If the Packers get a big lead early, then they will definitely sit him. However, that big lead most likely means Rodger's throwing 3 TD's and 275+ yds up to that point, so you still have a decent if not great fantasy day anyway.

I would easily start Rodgers over Newton up against a top D like Houston.

If the Packers get a big lead early, then they will definitely sit him. However, that big lead most likely means Rodger's throwing 3 TD's and 275+ yds up to that point, so you still have a decent if not great fantasy day anyway.

I would easily start Rodgers over Newton up against a top D like Houston.

yeah even if you get only 2 and a half quarters out of him you'll likely get big points...im going against rodgers but still like my chances...if i can knock rodgers out of the playoffs my path to glory may be paved.

but TBH, i have this strange gut feeling that the chiefs are going to show up and play tough....romeo is a good defensive mind and they may get a major kickstart with some new leadership....chiefs secondary and pass rush is quite good too and losing jennings effects the packers more then people are letting on. it really levels things out a bit IMO. ryan grant could be a big play this week.

all the talk of the packers not losing in a year may be the kiss of death. anyone know the chances of Orton playing in this game?

It's in Kansas City and KC might be able to establish the run vs a weak GB run D. It could be closer than we think.

It's in Kansas City and KC might be able to establish the run vs a weak GB run D. It could be closer than we think.

with that said, is jackie battle a good play this week?

How many TD's has KC put up in the last 6 games?? I think a total of 3... That being said, there is NO way they can keep up with the GB machine.

I would play McCluster over Battle because KC will be passing to keep up. Battle has been drop-able since week 9.

How many TD's has KC put up in the last 6 games?? I think a total of 3... That being said, there is NO way they can keep up with the GB machine.

I would play McCluster over Battle because KC will be passing to keep up. Battle has been drop-able since week 9.

this game will either be close or rodgers will be sitting out the second half kickin the ###### with his QB coach.

Thankfully I knocked out the Rodgers owner last week and only have to contend with Brees/Graham this week.

That being said, I can still see Rodgers getting at least 3 quarters this week since it is on the road and KC usually plays well at home. Weather won't be a factor either (52 and sunny). I see something like a 35-13 final and maybe Rodgers sits at the end of the third with the Packers up 28-6. That still leaves room for 275+ yards and 3 or 4 TDs. What you don't want to see is Grant/Starks running in TDs like last week.

Thankfully I knocked out the Rodgers owner last week and only have to contend with Brees/Graham this week.

That being said, I can still see Rodgers getting at least 3 quarters this week since it is on the road and KC usually plays well at home. Weather won't be a factor either (52 and sunny). I see something like a 35-13 final and maybe Rodgers sits at the end of the third with the Packers up 28-6. That still leaves room for 275+ yards and 3 or 4 TDs. What you don't want to see is Grant/Starks running in TDs like last week.

I knocked out Rodgers & Graham last week so I feel great! I too see 3 quarters at least of football for Rodgers. However, I'm skeptical about GB running like they did last week.

i guess rodgers owners are hoping for the following:

a kc kickoff return td

a long td by mccluster

and

a long pass interference penalty on bowe resulting in a 1 yd td plunge by jones.

if those happen then rodgers can have a huge game!

I'm going against a Rogers/Grant/J. Nelson owner this week. I'm hoping for 2 defensive packer TDs and Starks TDs.

I'll take 3 TD's, 250 yds passing, and no turnovers. It will help if KC plays good run defense, with a new coach they may be a little pumped up.

The Raiders are pathetic against the run, so pay no attention to their blowout last week. He can get numbers in a runaway, for sure.

I am considering benching Rodgers for Fizpatrick this week, I doubt I will but it's in the back of my mind.

wow

I am not real worried about this week as I think that he will play enough to get some good numbers. Not sure about next week, though. :unsure:

like i alluded to above, we have to hope the chiefs somehow put some points up on that board. somehow, some way, get some points. stay within 2-3 scores

like i alluded to above, we have to hope the chiefs somehow put some points up on that board. somehow, some way, get some points. stay within 2-3 scores

I like the chances of the KC defense shutting down the run better than I do of Palko leading any scoring drives. A wild card may be the Chiefs special teams, as Javier Arenas is no slouch on kick returns.

i don't think i have the cojones to bench Rodgers for Tim Tebow. lol the best real life qb for the worst real life qb (nope not on the tebow train in real life). I do see tebow potentially exploding as the pats defense is horrendous and this game may turn into a shootout. easily see tebow with 2 passing and 2 rushing tds.

I hope Orton plays. Rodgers in 3 quarters can put 3 tds easily.

I have Eli and I'll probably start him (Eli) the rest of way. Our championship is week 17

I like the chances of the KC defense shutting down the run better than I do of Palko leading any scoring drives. A wild card may be the Chiefs special teams, as Javier Arenas is no slouch on kick returns.

well - seems that orton might start this game. i'm more optimistic about an orton led kc keeping it close than a palko led kc...

i'm going with rodgers over cam newton.... but dang did it smart to see rodgers come out at the end of the 3rd last time. but, even so, newton only outscored him by a point