Sign in to follow this  
P.I.

White Owners Rejoice!

we started slow this season, but patience is paying off big tonight!

gotta love it!

between him and d jax the season was a waste in that league anyway. Not to mention I was playing turner and falcons d :sleep:

People were so down on him this year but the fact that he has the potential to do this any game is why you draft him. He's always going to get a ton of targets and now that he got over the rough spot early in the season where he was having some drops, he's back to being FF gold.

They all seem to be on the same page in Atlanta finally. Something was off in the early part of the season. Undisclosed injury (White, or Ryan) or not figuring out how to incorporate Julio... Glad they've got it back!

They all seem to be on the same page in Atlanta finally. Something was off in the early part of the season. Undisclosed injury (White, or Ryan) or not figuring out how to incorporate Julio... Glad they've got it back!

It was disclosed. It was well known that White was dealing with some type of thigh injury for the early part of the season.

I played White in PPR 35.5 points :cry:

In my other league i'm in the semis, one guy went against Ryan and White in ppr 62+

That was sweet to see him grab that first TD pass instead of Gonzo. Definite justice. Also, he doesn't score that second TD without the knucklehead personal foul extending that drive. Thank you very much.

I woke up this morning, was still white, so I rejoiced again. Oh, and thank gawd that White, Ryan, Julio Jones and even Turner are out of the playoffs in my $$ league.

If only Megatron had him some Youbouty this weekend.... :(

I've never seen such incompetence from an NFL team as I did last night watching JAX....and I'm a Vikings fan. Jesus....when Matt Ryan throws 26 passes and 16 are thrown Roddy's way, don't you think you'd want to change up the coverage? And don't you think being down by 34 would cause you to abandon the run game? Christ, is Del Rio still coaching that team? What can you expect when one of the Super Mario Brothers owns that franchise....comical.

Yeah, I played against Roddy in one league and MJD in another league where players gaining 100 yards get a 10pt bonus. <_<

I've never seen such incompetence from an NFL team as I did last night watching JAX....and I'm a Vikings fan. Jesus....when Matt Ryan throws 26 passes and 16 are thrown Roddy's way, don't you think you'd want to change up the coverage? And don't you think being down by 34 would cause you to abandon the run game? Christ, is Del Rio still coaching that team? What can you expect when one of the Super Mario Brothers owns that franchise....comical.

Yeah, I played against Roddy in one league and MJD in another league where players gaining 100 yards get a 10pt bonus. <_<

mmmmmmm....sour grapes for breakfast. those go good on pancakes! :lol:

mmmmmmm....sour grapes for breakfast. those go good on pancakes! :lol:

But wait...there's more. I actually picked up the ATL D/ST...but didn't start them because I have HOU and SF, and though I don't like either of their matchups as much, they are much better defenses. Figured I shouldn't get cute in the playoffs....stick with what got me here.

I'm gonna go find a poodle and punch it.

:mad:

I snagged him off one of said fools!! :banana:

and I tried like hell to get him and couldn't...

Ryan and White .... yes!!! :pointstosky:

Now if everyone else shows up Ill be set :)

My thoughts exactually. I get a great game from roddy and a decent one from MJD, I'm up like 45 points in 0.5 PPR, love all the night games this week, makes things alot more exciting being able to focus all my attention to my studs rolling out on thursday, sat, sun, monday nights! I hate when all my players go at 1pm on sunday.. Have to flip around too much!! :overhead:

Well, I'm not sure rolling coverage would have mattered much. Aside from the fact the Julio would have eaten them alive as well (he did anyway), I'm going to refer to one play. I think White was running a fade and JAC clearly rolled a safety over to his side. He tripped in the middle of the route. If he didn't, he would've easily had his 3rd TD of the game. There's a reason Roddy was and has been a consensus top 5 WR for a little while now. When he's healthy, he's an absolute beast. As for MJD still getting the rock when the team was down by such a large deficit...what do you expect? He's legitimately their only productive offensive player. I'd probably dub Scobee, their kicker, as their second most potent offensive weapon.