Sign in to follow this  
Recidivist

Happy Chanukah

I just wanted to acknowledge the significance of this today to the subscriptants of that faith. For he is the father of the same whom I believe and to which is the season. May the Higher Power of one's understanding bring them closer to all those in their lives who care about them. May the Lord bless and keep us all. Be well to all! Love, Jimmy

I just wanted to acknowledge the significance of this today to the subscriptants of that faith. For he is the father of the same whom I believe and to which is the season. May the Higher Power of one's understanding bring them closer to all those in their lives who care about them. May the Lord bless and keep us all. Be well to all! Love, Jimmy

Kimmel is a Catholic.

as a Christian, I'm trying to not be offended by this Happy Chanukah stuff.

Happy Holidays! Shalom!

as a Christian, I'm trying to not be offended by this Happy Chanukah stuff.

Happy Holidays! Shalom!

Mazel Tov!

Long time no see recidivist. Where have you been?

Long time no see recidivist. Where have you been?

Regregretfully, I have been precluded from being forthwright with my ff totoday brethren, you especially. I regret that, as I enjoy sharing my nefarious exploits.God is good, like it or not. He wil see me back in 2012! Bless you all!

wait, hannukah has a c in it?

Yup, Gloria Allred.