Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Unemployment applications dip to a 4-year low

So in your thick head you assume that if i dislike our President that somehow i'm unpatriotic ? :wacko:

that's just dumb

You just said you'd rather see the country fail than Obummer success - "absolutely," you said. Lucky for us Obummer is going to win re-election easily and you and your terrorist pals are going to lose. :doublethumbsup:

You just said you'd rather see the country fail than Obummer success - "absolutely," you said. Lucky for us Obummer is going to win re-election easily and you and your terrorist pals are going to lose. :doublethumbsup:

it would be a short term fail, long term gain the sooner him and his kind are gone

it would be a short term fail, long term gain the sooner him and his kind are gone

So you are admitting to rooting for the US's economic failure to get Obummer out of office, exactly what I said.

Well played. :cheers:

I'm one of something like 3 registered Republicans who'll actually admit it on this entire site. Most people here either aren't registered or they're too ashamed to join my fight to change the GOP! :bandana:

before i get involved in your fight to change what drastically needs some changing, what is it specifically you are fighting to change by hoping for another term for zero?

So you are admitting to rooting for the US's economic failure to get Obummer out of office, exactly what I said.

Well played. :cheers:

you're completely clueless and have no sense of logic in yer belly

you're completely clueless and have no sense of logic in yer belly

I said you were rooting against America to hurt Obummer - twice now you said you hope the economy tanks to make Zero a one-termer.

:dunno:

I said you were rooting against America to hurt Obummer - twice now you said you hope the economy tanks to make Zero a one-termer.

:dunno:

I meant as a short term situation,....it would no doubt bounce back the moment he was gone. :lol:

drain the swamp, sterilize it, dam it, fill it with freedom & liberty

I meant as a short term situation,....it would no doubt bounce back the moment he was gone. :lol:

Like I said, that's what you use to justify rooting for failure. I notice you don't account for the possibility that you're wrong and the economy improves under Obummer?

Like I said, that's what you use to justify rooting for failure. I notice you don't account for the possibility that you're wrong and the economy improves under Obummer?

Man,...talking to you is like talking to an ugly Super Model about football. :lol:

I always account for the possibility i'm wrong, and i admit it when i am. But if by chance miraculously the economy is tweaked to the point to give the impression that things are getting better simply to fool people into voting for him again, it would only give him the keys to further his commie agenda. And that MDC would most likely spell doom for all who value the ideals the Country was based on.

His worst policies are the same ones Bush implemented back when you had your tongue up W's rear.

I'm one of something like 3 registered Republicans who'll actually admit it on this entire site. Most people here either aren't registered or they're too ashamed to join my fight to change the GOP! :bandana:

I'll bite. How would you change the GOP?

Man,...talking to you is like talking to an ugly Super Model about football. :lol:

I always account for the possibility i'm wrong, and i admit it when i am. But if by chance miraculously the economy is tweaked to the point to give the impression that things are getting better simply to fool people into voting for him again, it would only give him the keys to further his commie agenda. And that MDC would most likely spell doom for all who value the ideals the Country was based on.

The thing is, you're an ideologue.

You root for America's failure and justify that by saying it would be good for the country long-term if the economy failed now. Nowhere in your worldview do you seriously account for the possibility that you're wrong and the economy might rebound in part because of Obummer's policies. This is a neat way of blocking yourself off from any evidence. Now if things get better it's in spite of Obummer. If they get worse it's all his fault. Either way, you get to root for failure without admitting to yourself that you're just a hyper-partisan, hate-American focktard.

Nicely done. :cheers:

The thing is, you're an ideologue.

You root for America's failure and justify that by saying it would be good for the country long-term if the economy failed now. Nowhere in your worldview do you seriously account for the possibility that you're wrong and the economy might rebound in part because of Obummer's policies. This is a neat way of blocking yourself off from any evidence. Now if things get better it's in spite of Obummer. If they get worse it's all his fault. Either way, you get to root for failure without admitting to yourself that you're just a hyper-partisan, hate-American focktard.

Nicely done. :cheers:

:unsure:

wow :doh:

:wave:

I don't get how people can't find work. I live in one of the most economically depressed areas of my state and I manage to work as a teacher, a journalist, referee, and run a recreation center in the summer. People are just focking lazy.

I don't get how people can't find work. I live in one of the most economically depressed areas of my state and I manage to work as a teacher, a journalist, referee, and run a recreation center in the summer. People are just focking lazy.

Agreed. Double-lung transplant recipient with an incurable disease. Slam dunk for disability. Instead created my own job speaking to groups about organ donation, transplant causes, and the genetic disorder that caused my need for transplant. Has evolved from local civic groups to patient advocacy groups to sponsorships from hospitals/health care organizations to corporate motivational speaking.

I'm not getting rich, but I'm making a living and doing it without going on the dole. Probably won't continue forever. Could well reach a point where my health won't permit, and I won't be ashamed if I have to turn to the system I've paid into my entire working life. But in the meantime I'm paddling my own canoe as long as I can.

Agreed. Double-lung transplant recipient with an incurable disease. Slam dunk for disability. Instead created my own job speaking to groups about organ donation, transplant causes, and the genetic disorder that caused my need for transplant. Has evolved from local civic groups to patient advocacy groups to sponsorships from hospitals/health care organizations to corporate motivational speaking.

I'm not getting rich, but I'm making a living and doing it without going on the dole. Probably won't continue forever. Could well reach a point where my health won't permit, and I won't be ashamed if I have to turn to the system I've paid into my entire working life. But in the meantime I'm paddling my own canoe as long as I can.

Holy shiit, dude...

:cheers: You have my utmost respect.

Holy shiit, dude...

:cheers: You have my utmost respect.

Always believed we're supposed to do all we can with what we've got. Just like you're doing as well. :cheers:

A doctor from France says: "In France, the medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's testicles, we put them into another man, and in 6 weeks he is looking for work".

"The German doctor comments: "That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a person, we put it into another person's head, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work.

"A Russian doctor says: "That's nothing either. In Russia we take out half of the heart from a person, we put it into

another person's chest and in 2 weeks he is looking for work.

"The U.S. doctor answers immediately": That's nothing my colleagues ,you are way behind us... In the USA, about 3 years ago, we grabbed a person from Kenya with no brains, no heart, and no balls... We made him President Of The United States and now.......

"The whole damn country is looking for work."

A doctor from France says: "In France, the medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's testicles, we put them into another man, and in 6 weeks he is looking for work".

"The German doctor comments: "That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a person, we put it into another person's head, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work.

"A Russian doctor says: "That's nothing either. In Russia we take out half of the heart from a person, we put it into

"The U.S. doctor answers immediately": That's nothing my colleagues ,you are way behind us... In the USA, about 3 years ago, we grabbed a person from Kenya with no brains, no heart, and no balls... We made him President Of The United States and now.......

:lol:

Yeah Man,...my hat too is off to you ! :thumbsup:

:lol:

Kick ass :thumbsup: