Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Draft Commentary

12.10 Brian Quick

It's sleeper time. I love the Oppurtunity he's going to have in the rams offense. He's a big fast guy with good hands. Has a nice pivot move that reminds me of Al Toons game in the 80s.

12.10 Brian Quick

It's sleeper time. I love the Oppurtunity he's going to have in the rams offense. He's a big fast guy with good hands. Has a nice pivot move that reminds me of Al Toons game in the 80s.

Damn, LBH always grabs the young talent. It was between Doug Baldwin and Brian Quick and I chose Doug Baldwin and still hoped to get Quick the next round. Nice pick.

Quick was on my short list.

U guys r too.good

Quick was on my short list.

U guys r too.good

Quick sucks... He's from App State, nuff said...

How many rounds is this again?

19?

I think it was 18 last year.

I like the LaFell pick LBH. I think he nay be poised for a solid season - especially if Shockey doesn't come back. I'm not saying top10, but I definitely think he could emerge into a solid #2 WR type guy with Chud as OC.

I like the LaFell pick LBH. I think he nay be poised for a solid season - especially if Shockey doesn't come back. I'm not saying top10, but I definitely think he could emerge into a solid #2 WR type guy with Chud as OC.

Good to hear. I took him really late in a dynasty draft recently which was why he was on my radar

Good to hear. I took him really late in a dynasty draft recently which was why he was on my radar

i hate to use the term "make or break year"... but w/ LaFell, he just really started to emerge at the end of the year last year, and he'll either keep it up and put up a 50-60 rec year, or he'll wind up being a jobber who the Panthers look to replace next year... they can't count on Smitty being the #1 forever, so they need someone to step into being a definitive #2. LaFell either needs to show that he is that guy this year, or he could wind up looking at #4 on the depth chart pretty quick.

Let's knock this thing out - rapid fire picks fellas - GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Hardest thing to do was pick Alshon Jeffery over Matt Flynn. If I had felt better about my WR depth I would have definitely taken Flynn.

Hardest thing to do was pick Alshon Jeffery over Matt Flynn. If I had felt better about my WR depth I would have definitely taken Flynn.

i feel it rounded out my QB situation. wen i picked in the 12th, i thought he'd be gone by 13.08 when i picked nxt, so i wasn't expecting him to be on the board.

peyton/rg3/flynn gives me a good feeling. i could see flynn as my starter most wks. i expect him to surprise out west as sea wins division.

I was going to take Jeffery :(

lunch is almost over -- I will try an check every hour -- won't be in much tonight though

took a shot on Mendenhall - Pitt has nothing at RB so if he is 80% even they will play him. Bennett the starting TE on a team that loves to throw to the TE -- at least thats the word he's starting - who knows I took the one with the most upside of garbage out there.

took a shot on Mendenhall - Pitt has nothing at RB so if he is 80% even they will play him. Bennett the starting TE on a team that loves to throw to the TE -- at least thats the word he's starting - who knows I took the one with the most upside of garbage out there.

really a shitty part of the draft here.

any options i have left are all reaches, though i do like them.

taking all into acct, mendy made sense here. he's got as much of a shot as anybody...

U know I did think about mendy since I own redman but I don't like handcuffing. Imo, I made the call that mendy will likely start the season on the pup and his gm is leery of acl injuries anyway. It happened in January.... Wouldn't surprise me if he misses the whole year

U know I did think about mendy since I own redman but I don't like handcuffing. Imo, I made the call that mendy will likely start the season on the pup and his gm is leery of acl injuries anyway. It happened in January.... Wouldn't surprise me if he misses the whole year

I know all that but this late in the draft why not take a chance

I know all that but this late in the draft why not take a chance

Oh certainly. Not arguing the pick

Guys, sorry, but I won't be able to pick until about 8:30 et. I have to do a few things and figure out who I am going to take... No idea it would get back to me again this quick...

Well, I may have popped the D cherry, but at least I didn't take a K... :thumbsdown:

Well, I may have popped the D cherry, but at least I didn't take a K... :thumbsdown:

We can't all be trend setters :cheers:

Once we finish this practice draft, when does the real one begin?

Once we finish this practice draft, when does the real one begin?

No kidding - I'd like a do over!

I was all set to take a different QB and a different WR when I just read this on our MFFL fantasy league reports. I just couldn't pass it up!

RotoWire) Moss reportedly looked like his old self Thursday, appearing very fit and very fast, the Sacramento Bee reports. Analysis: Moss caught a bomb from Alex Smith in the middle of the end zone from 50 yards away. It's just practice, but all early signs have been encouraging regarding Moss' comeback.

almost took Moss my last pick and waited longer on a TE but Moss and average QB's don't mix also with manningham and Crabtree and butterfingers ahead of him -- good flyer though as I could easily see them using him as a starter when TC shakes as basically a decoy to free up other people and a endzone target.

Goof pick by LBH as I think Addai is the back to own in NE -- as he is a GREAT pass blocker and reciever when healthy. I could easily see him being in on most pass plays ( which in NE is most plays ) and Ridley getting the BJGE role with Vereen maybe getting a series or 2 in that role --- I think Woodhead becomes more special teams and spells Addai. good pick

Goof pick by LBH as I think Addai is the back to own in NE -- as he is a GREAT pass blocker and reciever when healthy. I could easily see him being in on most pass plays ( which in NE is most plays ) and Ridley getting the BJGE role with Vereen maybe getting a series or 2 in that role --- I think Woodhead becomes more special teams and spells Addai. good pick

NE RB options are only good if two other guys get hurt... Just too much RBBC up there, not to mention the fact they are always passing...

almost took Moss my last pick and waited longer on a TE but Moss and average QB's don't mix also with manningham and Crabtree and butterfingers ahead of him -- good flyer though as I could easily see them using him as a starter when TC shakes as basically a decoy to free up other people and a endzone target.

I was going to take Moss this round... I like the pick, but then again o drafted him last year too... :thumbsup:

Lol at people pointing out the down side in my player in the 15th RD. He's not a stud boys just some possible depth with limited upside :)

Lol at people pointing out the down side in my player in the 15th RD. He's not a stud boys just some possible depth with limited upside :)

he sucks. what the fock were you thinking? :doh: :lol:

It's not just your NE RB, its that whole squad in general to me.... But I'd rather have a NE RB in the 15th than the mid rounds...

It's not just your NE RB, its that whole squad in general to me.... But I'd rather have a NE RB in the 15th than the mid rounds...

:lol: I'm going to be the miracle of MFFL. Fock u

:o

That's a shot at my Stevan Ridley pick. Them are fightin' words! This season can't get here soon enough so I can woop up on your dumb team.

:o

That's a shot at my Stevan Ridley pick. Them are fightin' words! This season can't get here soon enough so I can woop up on your dumb team.

Same song, different verse... :music_guitarred:

Same song, different verse... :music_guitarred:

You're first drafted WR isn't even the #1 on his own team; I have that WR. :banana:

You're first drafted WR isn't even the #1 on his own team; I have that WR. :banana:

I may not have the #1, but I have the better WR that scores more points... :overhead: