Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

This Wednesday blows.

Good to see you are doing what you can to make your welfare case a generational thing.

I hate Romney/Ryan, the only silver lining is getting people like you out of the system, and you'll forgive me for saying it - you actually have to go get a job.

:rolleyes: I don't get welfare. I don't get foodstamps either. In fact, I don't get any state assistance, not even medicaid.

However, when he lived with his mother, they were completely on the system, getting everything from free housing to free food. She would not work, living off the system and 600 a month in child support. THat was all the money she needed since EVERYTHING was provided by the state when she had custody of him. Hell, my son, my ex wife, and whomever is her current boyfriend was would live off of the support and the assistance. None of her boyfriends worked, she supported them.

So in reality, I am doing everything possible to keep him out of the system. Just by getting custody of him, I am saving the state 10s of thousands of dollars a year dumbfock since he no longer gets state assistance. Plus, my ex wife lost ALL of her state benefits except food stamps when I got custody.

Has he ever taken any martial arts classes? I'm not a parent but I would think it would get worse if you tried to interfere in the bullying. It's something he needs to solve on his own. I guess I was lucky to have three older brothers and a bunch of older cousins growing up. No one would bully me except my own brothers of course. They kicked the crap out of me!

He has not taken any martial arts, although we did try and get him into it years ago.

I have been thinking the exact same thing about if I interfere in the bullying it would likely make it worse. Luckily, it was not real bad last year and his biggest problem was sitting with folks at lunch. I am friends with a local preacher. My mom and son go to his church. He is the lunch monitor, so when sh1t goes down, I can call him and get the real story.

I have shown him how to throw a pretty much unblockable punch in case something nuts went down and he has to fight. He is not a fighter though, so I am not sure it will do him much good, especially if some badass gets a hold of him.

:nono:

You left out the Mon-Wed-Fri rape and torture class consisting of watching I Spit on Your Grave, sponsored by Netflix. Plus, I don't see any P.E. classes... this kid's legs are gonna atrophy faster than GoColts'

:lol: He focking hates P.E. class. I use to be super depressed about how I might not get to teach him how to throw a football the first several years after he was born. But as it turned out, he wasn't absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with sports. Hates me watching it on Sundays too. I put my mind through hell over nothing. lol

I have shown him how to throw a pretty much unblockable punch in case something nuts went down and he has to fight. He is not a fighter though, so I am not sure it will do him much good, especially if some badass gets a hold of him.

Okay son, I'm gonna show you how to fight. First, go find a wheelchair......

My wife taught PreK for a year. It was just a joke. First of all, half the kids were getting fed free breakfast, as well as the reduced lunch. They wore the same clothes everyday, and were filthy.

Then, on friday, they served ice cream in the cafeteria with lunch. Kids on free and reduced lunch (half the class) didn't get any. My wife paid for the reduced lunch kids to have ice cream, and she got reprimanded for it.

Then, the kids had snack time in the afternoon. The parents were supposed to send snacks. Of course, half of them never did, so my wife had to buy it. It was mandated she give them a snack, but no way was the district going to pay for it if the parents wouldn't.

So in addition to having to completely furnish and decorate the focking classroom (including rugs, furniature, and a buttload of books) which cost us over $1,000 (and then they didn't pay her for the entire first two months) she was expected to pay for 30 kids' snacks every day and then she bought half of them ice cream every friday.

All this for $30K a year, constant interferrence, endless beuacracy and paperwork, and incompetent superiors and sh!tty parents to deal with.

Of course, many of those kids never ate a meal that wasn't the breakfast, lunch, and snack provided for them at school.

Teachers in my area start out at 30K.

THey have the breakfast too. I serve him breakfast every morning at home. What really blows about the breakfast deal for him and most of the other students is that the bus has to have them at school almost an hour early for those kids to eat breakfast. And while the some of the kids are inside having their warm breakfast, the rest of the kids have to stand out in the element outside waiting for the teachers to let them in.

reading this brings a tear to my eye. i almost feel bad for getting you banned. almost.

:D

Okay son, I'm gonna show you how to fight. First, go find a wheelchair......

:lol:

:lol: He focking hates P.E. class. I use to be super depressed about how I might not get to teach him how to throw a football the first several years after he was born. But as it turned out, he wasn't absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with sports. Hates me watching it on Sundays too. I put my mind through hell over nothing. lol

You're a good dad, GoColts... mebbe if I'd had a father like you...

what does your son think of your avatar?

He has never seen it. I am super strict on what he can access. When he lived with his mother, she use to let him watch Family Guy. I put a stop to that sh1t as soon as he moved in with me.

He jut turned 13 two weeks ago. He has been asking me if he can now play GTA since he is 13, one of the games I have never allowed him to play.

I still haven't decided. He has been begging me to play it for years. All of xbox friends play it and have played it since the were 9 and 10. :unsure:

what does your son think of your avatar?

He has never seen it. I am super strict on what he can access. When he lived with his mother, she use to let him watch Family Guy. I put a stop to that sh1t as soon as he moved in with me.

He jut turned 13 two weeks ago. He has been asking me if he can now play GTA since he is 13, one of the games I have never allowed him to play.

I still haven't decided. He has been begging me to play it for years. All of xbox friends play it and have played it since the were 9 and 10. :unsure:

You're a good dad, GoColts... mebbe if I'd had a father like you...

I had to go buy school supplies earlier. Cost me focking 40 bucks. A cool thing happened why I was at Walmart buying this stuff. See, you go to Walmart and they have school supply lists for every school and every grade, except for my son's school. :wall:

So I found a list on the web that I think is right and take it with me to Walmart. I had already been there, but they told me my son's school was the only one that would not provide the lists for some dame reason.

Now to the cool part. Some MILF(36C) was up there and I heard her tell her daughter she was about to loose it since she didn't have a list and they have been there for an hour trying to figure out what to get. So I start talking with them and her daughter and pull out my list to try and help them. Come to find out, her daughter is going to be in the same school and grade as my son.

3 times this MIFL leaned in and rubbed her bewbs on me to look at my list. :wub:

I can't wait till later after my son goes to sleep so I jack it to this awesomeness. THe closest I ever get to a woman is when I get my hair cut, but I haven't been able to afford a cut in almost a year. So this woman made my focking day, and soon, my night.

:rolleyes: I don't get welfare. I don't get foodstamps either. In fact, I don't get any state assistance, not even medicaid.

However, when he lived with his mother, they were completely on the system, getting everything from free housing to free food. She would not work, living off the system and 600 a month in child support. THat was all the money she needed since EVERYTHING was provided by the state when she had custody of him. Hell, my son, my ex wife, and whomever is her current boyfriend was would live off of the support and the assistance. None of her boyfriends worked, she supported them.

So in reality, I am doing everything possible to keep him out of the system. Just by getting custody of him, I am saving the state 10s of thousands of dollars a year dumbfock since he no longer gets state assistance. Plus, my ex wife lost ALL of her state benefits except food stamps when I got custody.

so you get a disability income?

i hope you aren't offended by this, but can I donate to your cause?

Yeah, I am on SSD, not to be confused with SSI. SSI is for folks how didn't work at all or enough in their life to earn disability, so they get SSI. SSI is like 600 a month. I get more than that since I worked and made okay money for many years before I became disabled. I get the one that is based on what you made.

HAHA, never thought about donations before.

I had to go buy school supplies earlier. Cost me focking 40 bucks. A cool thing happened why I was at Walmart buying this stuff. See, you go to Walmart and they have school supply lists for every school and every grade, except for my son's school. :wall:

So I found a list on the web that I think is right and take it with me to Walmart. I had already been there, but they told me my son's school was the only one that would not provide the lists for some dame reason.

Now to the cool part. Some MILF(36C) was up there and I heard her tell her daughter she was about to loose it since she didn't have a list and they have been there for an hour trying to figure out what to get. So I start talking with them and her daughter and pull out my list to try and help them. Come to find out, her daughter is going to be in the same school and grade as my son.

3 times this MIFL leaned in and rubbed her bewbs on me to look at my list. :wub:

I can't wait till later after my son goes to sleep so I jack it to this awesomeness. THe closest I ever get to a woman is when I get my hair cut, but I haven't been able to afford a cut in almost a year. So this woman made my focking day, and soon, my night.

Guys, we gotta chip in and get GoColts a hooker.

Or hell, maybe we could buy OM a plane ticket and she could toss GoColts a hummer.

Guys, we gotta chip in and get GoColts a hooker.

Or hell, maybe we could buy OM a plane ticket and she could toss GoColts a hummer.

:lol: :lol: It's been discussed several times, but I am too scared of getting popped in a sting.

Now if I found myself in a place where it was legal, I would do it in a heartbeat, literally. :overhead:

:lol: :lol: It's been discussed several times, but I am too scared of getting popped in a sting.

Now if I found myself in a place where it was legal, I would do it in a heartbeat, literally. :overhead:

I'm on it buddy. (spermoff coming)

Home schooling with gocolts:

8 AM: History. WWII in color on the History channel.

9 AM: Math. Daily checkup on the Rasmussen poll.

10 AM: Shop. Build me a decent ramp.

12 PM: Lunch (cod mw3)

2 PM: Chemistry. Call mom.

3PM: Physical Education

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_4K5GK-M3E

Awww...He let his son win :wub:

So how was the first day of school?

OUTSTANDING!!! He actually came home happy and excited. THe D-bags from last year in lunch were cool with him today.

At the end of last year, he had a girl saying she liked him. He saw her today and she hugged him. THen, he heard her telling her friend that my son was her favorite person. :wub:

We got his ISTEP results and he kicked ass, just like he always does. I told him how proud I was of him for dong so good again and he back with "I own the ISTEP dad". LOL

He was dreading it this morning. After a good first day, he is no longer dreading it.

At the end of last year, he had a girl saying she liked him. He saw her today and she hugged him. THen, he heard her telling her friend that my son was her favorite person. :wub:

Sounds like GoColts jr. is about to get him some! :banana:

Have the lad create an account here GoColts. We'll tell him exactly how to play it. :thumbsup:

OUTSTANDING!!! He actually came home happy and excited. THe D-bags from last year in lunch were cool with him today.

We got his ISTEP results and he kicked ass, just like he always does. I told him how proud I was of him for dong so good again and he back with "I own the ISTEP dad". LOL

He was dreading it this morning. After a good first day, he is no longer dreading it.

That's great man. But what's an ISTEP?

I'm betting it stands for something like the "Indians State something examination profile" or some such crap. We have the TCAP or "Tennessee Comprehensive Assessment Profile."

Indiana Statewide Testing for Educational Progress

The purpose of the Indiana Statewide Testing for Educational Progress Plus (ISTEP+) program is to measure student achievement in the subject areas of English/Language Arts, Mathematics, Science (Grades 4 and 6), and Social Studies (Grades 5 and 7). In particular, ISTEP+ reports student achievement levels according to the Indiana Academic Standards that were adopted in November 2000 by the Indiana State Board of Education. An Applied Skills Assessment and a Multiple-Choice Assessment, which are required components of the ISTEP+ program, are used to measure these standards.

Just those standardized tests to see if the kids are learning.

reading this brings a tear to my eye. i almost feel bad for getting you banned. almost.

Why pretend to be capable of human emotion or empathy? :nono:

What's your angle? <_<

Why pretend to be capable of human emotion or empathy? :nono:

What's your angle? <_<

His angle is false sympathy.

See, empathy would be like if heavyset was wheelchair bound because of neurological disorders like our resident cane master GC.

Heavyset can only have sympathy for GC given that he is wheelchair bound for much different reasons.

He is allowed to have empathy for GC as far as the wheelchair aspect is concerned, but not anything beyond that.

Ya feel me? :bandana:

OUTSTANDING!!! .........

.......... THen, he heard her telling her friend that my son was her favorite person. :wub:

That's how they get ya.

And happy to hear GC - hope he has a greata year.

Yeah, I am on SSD, not to be confused with SSI. SSI is for folks how didn't work at all or enough in their life to earn disability, so they get SSI. SSI is like 600 a month. I get more than that since I worked and made okay money for many years before I became disabled. I get the one that is based on what you made.

HAHA, never thought about donations before.

I like how you, the lazy fock that won't work, thinks there is a difference between you and them, the other lazy focks that won't work. :lol:

I like how you, the lazy fock that won't work, thinks there is a difference between you and them, the other lazy focks that won't work. :lol:

I like how it bothers you so much, the only reason you come to post here is to b1tch and moan like a woman about it.

You do not have to work in America if you don't want to. That is why a lot of people come here. HTH Change the system if you don't like it but bitching at someone on disability is pretty sad, your life must suck.