Sign in to follow this  
montana

Saturday Preseason Games

Let's start a new thread for these games. I'll be watching the NYG vs NYJ game. Please add what you can from other games.

Interested to see RB Wilson.

Bradshaw limping off already. Huge surprise.

Ware taking over in the backfield.

.....and Palmer officially still sucks?

:lol:

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN

RB Ahmad Bradshaw is having an X-Ray of his hand. #NYG

Bad case of stink finger IMO.

Jets offense is painful to watch!

Bradshaw limping off already. Huge surprise.

Ware taking over in the backfield.

Xrays -

Xrays -

Welcome to the post 10 minutes up.

In other news, Greene blows. Draft him if you're playing for last.

Alfred Morris looks like a beast while Urlacher is out. Not good for the Bears D.

He wont be playing the whole preseason. I'm guessing week two against GB

He wont be playing the whole preseason. I'm guessing week two against GB

I hope he is back by then. The defense just isn't the same without him. His replacement Nick Roach even said he would rather have Urlacher playing MLB than him. Plus the outside linebacker starting in place of Roach is Geno Hayes at 6'1" 225 lbs. Not very big for a backer.

I hope he is back by then. The defense just isn't the same without him. His replacement Nick Roach even said he would rather have Urlacher playing MLB than him. Plus the outside linebacker starting in place of Roach is Geno Hayes at 6'1" 225 lbs. Not very big for a backer.

True but I can't see us losing to indy even without him. I'd rather him take the week off as a precaution and cone back for a game that matters more.

Brandon Jacobs hurt...doesn't look too bad, but he's slow to get up after taking a nice shot to the thigh/knee

could 2012 be the year many expected 2011 to be for Bradford? Amendola, quickly moving up my ppr list after watching this 1st quarter

The other Steve Smith getting any looks?

Jacobs leaving on the cart, announcers speculate that it's the MCL based on the trainers feeling the backside of his knee.

My question is...was Jacobs a lock at making this team? And if he doesn't assume the goal line duties or misses some time, would this boost Kendall Hunter's value in the later rounds?

The other Steve Smith getting any looks?

He's been targeted once and caught a 10 yard pass

Bush 2 tds...we gunna see this all year?

Forte will get the yards, Bush the TD's...staying away from both. Gotta love the way the Bears O is looking! :pointstosky:

After the first quarter M. Bush has 2 TD and looks lethal if they get near the goal line. The Bears o line came back down to Earth from looking solid to not good during pass protection. Run blocking still looks solid but I just don't see them improving enough to take on a team with a good pass rush. The Bears D by the way looks great. 3 sacks 1 fumble recovery.

Skins O line looks bad and RG3 has no time to throw.

could 2012 be the year many expected 2011 to be for Bradford? Amendola, quickly moving up my ppr list after watching this 1st quarter

Hope so. I had him last year, for a little bit anyway. You watching? Saw Kendricks scored - how's he look?

Jacobs leaving on the cart, announcers speculate that it's the MCL based on the trainers feeling the backside of his knee.

My question is...was Jacobs a lock at making this team? And if he doesn't assume the goal line duties or misses some time, would this boost Kendall Hunter's value in the later rounds?

Hope so I just picked him up off WW lmo

Anyone seeing anything from T.O.?

Flynn only has 4 completions -- 3 to Butler and 1 to Winslow. Butler eh?

Anyone seeing anything from T.O.?

Dropped a long pass in the end zone... Should have been a TD. Been targeted 3-4 times

Jeffery is looking real good..kid has potential to be a star In next few years.

Jeffery was my steal of the draft (real NFL draft not fantasy ;) ) and a lot of teams soured on him because of his "weight" issues. Bottom line is, even as a "fatty" he could still catch everything in sight. Bears got a steal when they drafted him...