Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Who on here has been a member of this site the longest?

I was going to wait and trump the eldest but nobody's giving their age so I will and end this contest.

I'll turn 63 in September.

I've been on here for quite a while. :D

I remember the previous board that had it's issues with the replies tabbed in from the initial post.

I've been here since November 4 1999.

Started same day as Fearsome.

I knew I liked you... :headbanger:

I've been on here for quite a while. :D

I remember the previous board that had it's issues with the replies tabbed in from the initial post.

Ah yes, the old boRed - good times. :music_guitarred:

Impressed at the amount of people that have been here for more than a decade, that still remember their login info while not posting regularly. Kudos.

Hello fellow old dudes!

How could someone registering after me have user number 2?

It was a test registration by FFTMike

1255 :rolleyes:

Man. Wow. You are so cool! The question is, why did you spell megalomaniac wrong? You sure that's your member number and not your IQ?

Man. Wow. You are so cool! The question is, why did you spell megalomaniac wrong? You sure that's your member number and not your IQ?

LOL, you must be zmans new lover :overhead:

LOL, you must be zmans new lover :overhead:

Don't know who zmans is, but your avoidance of the question is interesting. All you've proven is that you're a homophobe that can't spell his own user name. Congrats, moron.

Don't know who zmans is, but your avoidance of the question is interesting. All you've proven is that you're a homophobe that can't spell his own user name. Congrats, moron.

Welcome, Internet Tuff Guy, err, Burt!!!

Welcome, Internet Tuff Guy, err, Burt!!!

Where did I say anything that would make you call me an internet tough guy? Excuse me if I think it is a bit lame to "rolleyes" at someone's member number, especially when the guy spelled his user name wrong. I'm no tough guy, internet or otherwise, and my name is not Burt.

Where did I say anything that would make you call me an internet tough guy? Excuse me if I think it is a bit lame to "rolleyes" at someone's member number, especially when the guy spelled his user name wrong. I'm no tough guy, internet or otherwise, and my name is not Burt.

Let me help you out, the rolleyes was not at the person's member number, it was at the claim to have a member number of 7ish, but that is just zman for ya :sleep:

Let me help you out, the rolleyes was not at the person's member number, it was at the claim to have a member number of 7ish, but that is just zman for ya :sleep:

:lol:

That Burt is one funny guy. It is amazing that he still has it after all these years. :thumbsup:

My apologies. Now. How about you answer the question. Why is your user name spelled incorrectly?

My apologies. Now. How about you answer the question. Why is your user name spelled incorrectly?

So people like you have something to complain about, it has nothing to do with my ability to spell, besides Megla is better sounding than Meglo

Seriously. I am not Burt. I am Jello.

:lol: Stop! Please! You are killing me over here. :lol:

Have you and Rusty been planning this all out? Amazing. You guys never cease to amaze me with your wit and guile. :thumbsup:

Meglo

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

ME - GA - LO

Megalo

Megalo

Megalo

Megala - LA!

Megalo - LO!

Megala

Megalo

Megala

Megalo

MegaLAAAAAAaaaa

MegaLOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

ME - GA - LO

Megalo

Megalo

Megalo

Megala - LA!

Megalo - LO!

Megala

Megalo

Megala

Megalo

MegaLAAAAAAaaaa

MegaLOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

<_< :argue: :first: :cheers:

So people like you have something to complain about, it has nothing to do with my ability to spell, besides Megla is better sounding than Meglo

Oh boy... it's neither meglo nor megla. It's megalomaniac. You spelled it, how most people pronounce it. Therefore, you aren't very bright.

Have you and Rusty been planning this all out? Amazing. You guys never cease to amaze me with your wit and guile. :thumbsup:

I do not know Rusty. If there is any way I can prove to you I am not this Burt guy, I'm open to suggestions.

Oh boy... it's neither meglo nor megla. It's megalomaniac. You spelled it, how most people pronounce it. Therefore, you aren't very bright.

Can't fool you

:pointstosky:

I do not know Rusty. If there is any way I can prove to you I am not this Burt guy, I'm open to suggestions.

You're gonna need a big potatoe and some vasaline

You're gonna need a big potatoe and some vasaline

vasaline... you mean vaseline?

you keep on using these vowels but eye don't tink u r so good with them Megaloa

they gots medication for that nowadays you know.

Jello is my name, and I don't need any medication. Speaking of names, why TD Ryan2? Was there already a TD Ryan? Was there a TD Ryan1? How about TD Ryan3? Is he around? I'm also interested in knowing how you know about this medication you speak of? Are you on something, son? It's never too late to get help.

vasaline... you mean vaseline?

you keep on using these vowels but eye don't tink u r so good with them Megaloa

:argue: :wall: :mad: :lol:

I wonder if Bert will be around today :dunno:

Wow. I feel "young."

I'm only 1420 or 1421. Unless that got changed. For some reason, I thought there was a switch that cleaned out a number of users and jumped me a hundred or more.

I wonder if Bert will be around today :dunno:

I wonder if you'll just admit that you spelled your user name wrong. Of course you won't because that would be an admission of stupidity, so you'll go with the "it sounded better" routine, which fools no-one, btw. And seriously, I am not Burt, but if it makes you happy to believe I am, by all means keep it up. Did Burt make you look like an idiot as well? If he did, hats off to Burt.

Cordially,

Jello