Sign in to follow this  
tennismark123

How many games do you think Rashad Jennings will start in?

Took MJD in the 5th, I hope none. But I fear 2.

I'd say that he starts three and then splits time with MJD almost equally for another 2 while he gets up to speed. After that about 25% of the time maybe a little. People have to remember that MJDs monster year was partially because he had nobody else to share carries with. I see a major dip in value.

People have to remember that MJDs monster year was partially because he had nobody else to share carries with. I see a major dip in value.

If drafted early, I agree. I picked him in the 5th, pretty good value there.

16- Mjd will be traded. Jags will be better off with free cap space and more draft picks. They say no trade interest so they can get more.

All I need is one. I play the MJD owner in week 1 and he drafted MJD as his RB1 also drafted Wallace as his WR1. So it would lessen the blow of me not having my RB2 in Mathews!

I dont give a flying shot if he starts 16 as long as MJD gets back.

I stayed away from the JAX backfield this year. MJD's holdout is going to cost him touches in the short term. Long term I think the team is going to work Jennings in a lot more than in the past. I'm expecting Jennings to play just enough to hurt MJD's season relative to his draft status but not enough to make him a valuable player. Barring an injury I don't see either player cracking the Top 10 at his position.

For those of you predicting a down year from MJD b/c he won't have the full load with Jennings getting some of the share, are you also factoring in a better Jags offense?

I mean Gabbert looks much improved and with Blackmon and Robinson to keep defenses honest, MJD could be facing a lot fewer 8-in-the-box defenses.

Add in Jennings keeping him fresh - and coming in fresh without wasting tread on meaningless preseason games and camps - MJD could very well be in for another great season here.

I'm not passing on him in late round 2 for the likes of FJax, SJAx, TRich, Martin, a RBBC Charles or an ACL-recovering ADP.

For those of you predicting a down year from MJD b/c he won't have the full load with Jennings getting some of the share, are you also factoring in a better Jags offense?

I mean Gabbert looks much improved and with Blackmon and Robinson to keep defenses honest, MJD could be facing a lot fewer 8-in-the-box defenses.

Add in Jennings keeping him fresh - and coming in fresh without wasting tread on meaningless preseason games and camps - MJD could very well be in for another great season here.

I'm not passing on him in late round 2 for the likes of FJax, SJAx, TRich, Martin, a RBBC Charles or an ACL-recovering ADP.

They'd have to improve by a large amount for MJD to start facing softer defensive fronts. If anything, all this does is boost Blackmon's value as MJD will be taking a lot of pressure off of the rook. MJD is still by and far the most talented weapon on that team and everyone in the league knows it.

Zero. :bench:

i highly doubt they install MJD as the starter for week 1. Not just because of the rust factor, but new offense and all....

i highly doubt they install MJD as the starter for week 1. Not just because of the rust factor, but new offense and all....

I am sure he has been studying the playbook. Plus he has a week to shake the dust. If anything, the Jags let Jennings start for a series or two - in case MJD has contract language that he gets "bonused" for started games - then pull Jennings and let MJD play the rest.