Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Kevin Smith, Toby Gerhart, or DeAngelo Williams

I'm rolling with Smith. Hoping for some goal line opportunities, until Mathews comes back. But he will be the main man against a poor Rams D.

Gerhart will be a true every down back, in a game they can win hes pretty much a lock for 20+ touches.

DWill, wont get redzone or catches

KSmith could easily have a 6 carry for 25 yard game imo, and if they get a lead, might use Williams, since Smith has been banged up

Gerhart will be a true every down back, in a game they can win hes pretty much a lock for 20+ touches.

DWill, wont get redzone or catches

KSmith could easily have a 6 carry for 25 yard game imo, and if they get a lead, might use Williams, since Smith has been banged up

How is Smith banged up if he's already at practice this Monday?

Hey this is the second time i have seen you post this bull shlt on here. Start sit goes on the little help board. How bout you either post on the right board or learn how to run your own team.

Hey this is the second time i have seen you post this bull shlt on here. Start sit goes on the little help board. How bout you either post on the right board or learn how to run your own team.

...or he could learn one of the countless other crafty methods of posting a start 'em/ sit 'em thread here without actually asking the question. This is done quite a bit and no one gets any flak for it...

...or he could learn one of the countless other crafty methods of posting a start 'em/ sit 'em thread here without actually asking the question. This is done quite a bit and no one gets any flak for it...

You are correct. That is another option. When an individual is putting multiple help threads on this board though, it is difficult to be mr. Nice guy.

You are correct. That is another option. When an individual is putting multiple help threads on this board though, it is difficult to be mr. Nice guy.

it happens every year on every forarm..

you spend so much time sifting thru the garbage to find the few intresting topics.. :banana:

How is Smith banged up if he's already at practice this Monday?

just cause hes practicing doesnt mean he isnt banged up, given his history, 1 wrong turn and his mangina is pulled again

just cause hes practicing doesnt mean he isnt banged up, given his history, 1 wrong turn and his mangina is pulled again

So Nicks is banged up, Stewart is banged up, Richardson is banged up, Lynch is banged up, Sproles is banged up, but the guys is back at practice a full week before Sunday against one of the worst D's in the league?

Anyone can get banged up on any given play. I'll take my chances here, especially week 1. ;)