Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants

Bradhsaw time! :pointstosky:

He's not looking good. Definitely does not look like a primary back. I think he's better suited in a complimentary role.

He's not looking good. Definitely does not look like a primary back. I think he's better suited in a complimentary role.

Easy guys, it's early. Rbs need time to warm up and the running game needs time to establish.

He had no holes in either play. He was swarmmed on. I wouldn't lose hope yet.

I think he looks fine. He just has nowhere to go.

Had some concerns myself but that was either gr8 run defense or poor execution of O line. Its a damn ugly game.

ok, they showed the replay of the "horse collar", and now i don't feel as bad about the non-call on scandrick (which was pretty bad).

absolutely not a horse collar--the tackler didn't pull himself into the backs of the ballcarrier's legs.

Dallas O-Line is HORRIBLE :ninja:

Demarco Murray looks sooooo wack out there. :lol:

i'm not sure if it's murray, DAL's O-line, or just the outstanding play of NY's defense. murray hasn't even had a crease to run in yet.

ok, they showed the replay of the "horse collar", and now i don't feel as bad about the non-call on scandrick (which was pretty bad).

absolutely not a horse collar--the tackler didn't pull himself into the backs of the ballcarrier's legs.

Check the rule, this is inaccurate.

This is probably false.

Your name tells all that's needed to know.

The running game will get going. Or not, I don't have anyone going so meh.

Wtf. Wait all this time for football and this is what we get. I think JPP has more fantasy points than Bradshaw.. or Eli...

I'm starting Bryant and Nicks....looks like I should went with Ogletree and Martelluis Bennet. :dunno:

I'm starting Bryant and Nicks....looks like I should went with Ogletree and Martelluis Bennet. :dunno:

Yeah I was really debating D. Brown instead of Bradshaw, should have went with my gut. Maybe he gets at least 50 yards in the second half...

So far this is a pretty crappy start to fantasy football. At least Eli and Bradshaw were pretty late picks for me, but the Giants better start scoring soon.

Check the rule, this is inaccurate.

wow--my mistake.

i'll go back to feeling bad for the scandrick non-call.

:bench:

This game reminds me so much of MNF last year Rams/Giants. Remember how bad the Giants were but STL couldn't move the ball? But at least STL were missing Amendola and SJax.

Good grief this is painful :(

So far... It looks like the NFC East is up for grabs - minus the Skins of course. Its early, but neither of these team look sharp.

So Ogeltree has the only 6 points of the season so far.... The fantasy world moans.

bryant has 6 points from yardage. +3 in PPR.

So far... It looks like the NFC East is up for grabs

At least you're not jumping the gun. After all, it has been a whole half of football. :unsure:

At least you're not jumping the gun. After all, it has been a whole half of football. :unsure:

Hence.... "so far"

Hence.... "so far"

I know, I do the same thing. However, it's impossible to draw any accurate conclusions this early.

Does everyone jumping off the Murray bandwagon feel a little better now?