Sign in to follow this  
MissionCoach

Better NY WR to own Hixon or Barden

I just grabbed Barden. He's got more upside, and I've got this sneaky feeling that Nicks may be hurt for a while. I don't need to start him (Green, Harvin, Maclin) but I wouldn't mind doing it if I had to.

I just grabbed Barden. He's got more upside, and I've got this sneaky feeling that Nicks may be hurt for a while. I don't need to start him (Green, Harvin, Maclin) but I wouldn't mind doing it if I had to.

I also did in 2 leagues. Nicks is always hurt it seems and the fact that it is the opposite knee of the broken foot is not good. 2 flat tires he has :thumbsdown:

It was probably mostly Carolina's defense but that game last week Barden looked wide ass open on every play. He is 6'-6"

I would say that just about answers the question.

Yes, a link to a game where Hicks and Hixon are out, clearly shows us that Barden is better WR of the 3 to own.

Yes, a link to a game where Hicks and Hixon are out, clearly shows us that Barden is better WR of the 3 to own.

Exactly.

:thumbsup:

They've been talking up Hixon for years and the guy never does anything. Even when he does sniff the field.

Dude blew his knee out. BACK TO BACK seasons.

It shows who put up big numbers that is all :wave: And me personally I like players that put up big numbers. If a player, like Braden, is given an opportunity to start for first time and said player catches 9 balls for 138 yards and gets another start the following week i am starting that player. So you guys take what you will from that but im going with Barden. :o

I'm starting him too, but out of desperation. Last week he was up against a rookie who played way off of him, this week he gets Asomugha...

I'm starting him too, but out of desperation. Last week he was up against a rookie who played way off of him, this week he gets Asomugha...

He does get Asomugha, but Cruz will get the double team. The big beneficiary will probably be Bennett, but a 6' 6" WR makes for a nice Red Zone target too.

They've been talking up Hixon for years and the guy never does anything. Even when he does sniff the field.

Been a Giant forever ... never heard anyone talking up Hixon other than as a kick returner and possibly a 3rd WR

It shows who put up big numbers that is all :wave: And me personally I like players that put up big numbers. If a player, like Braden, is given an opportunity to start for first time and said player catches 9 balls for 138 yards and gets another start the following week i am starting that player. So you guys take what you will from that but im going with Barden. :o

Yes he put up big numbers but they're saying he did it while not only Nicks was out but Hixon was also out that game but i also picked up Barden in two of my leagues and i'm trying to decide if i wanna start him over Colston anyone have a comment on who to start out of them two???

He does get Asomugha, but Cruz will get the double team. The big beneficiary will probably be Bennett, but a 6' 6" WR makes for a nice Red Zone target too.

:thumbsup:

Yes he put up big numbers but they're saying he did it while not only Nicks was out but Hixon was also out that game but i also picked up Barden in two of my leagues and i'm trying to decide if i wanna start him over Colston anyone have a comment on who to start out of them two???

Maybe Hixon will catch a few balls but the 9 catches for 138 last week by Barden nearly matched Hixon's 7 year career totals.

He's been great this season, but this is the week Bennett really explodes all over our faces.

100 yards and 2 scores. :pointstosky:

Also Barden > Hixon

You must be pluggin Bennett in a lineup or two of yours <_< Since im going against Bennett in atleast one league i hope your wrong and they throw to my new WR :wave:

I told you guys it was Hixon!!!

It should be Barden. Hixon sucks! Are you watching? I predict for the 2nd half Barden starts and Hixon is benched.

The prognosticational skills of this forearm never fail in giving good comedy.

:doublethumbsup:

It should be Barden. Hixon sucks! Are you watching? I predict for the 2nd half Barden starts and Hixon is benched.

Barden is in there this 2nd half. :overhead:

Barden caught A pass! Barden caught A pass!

The legend lives!!

:rolleyes:

He's been great this season, but this is the week Bennett really explodes all over our faces.

100 yards and 2 scores. :pointstosky:

Also Barden > Hixon

:rolleyes:

This guy is a total focking douche