Sign in to follow this  
Ditka vs. ______

Colstons F U to reporter

(Rotoworld) NFL Network's Mike Lombardi suggested on Gameday Morning Sunday that the Saints may already be regretting Marques Colston's five-year, $36.3 million offseason contract extension.

Analysis: "I think it's a contract that, if you're a Saint fan, you looking at it saying, 'Wait a minute. He hasn't really been a good player.' Right now, no team has a problem playing man-to-man on Marques Colston," Lombardi said. "No team has a problem going against the Saints' receivers. They don't explode, they don't run fast. ... Without free access, you've gotta be able to get open. And if you can't get open, all of a sudden that $40 million becomes a bad contract."

Colstons response - 9 rec, 153 yards, 1 TD

STUPID FOCKING REPORTERS NEED TO KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT BEFORE TRASHING PLAYERS

On a side note, what the hell was GB doing playing so much zone? Colston may not be terrifying opposing teams, but you still need to get your #1 CB on him - especially on 3rd and long.

Time to sell on Colston assuming I can package him with some combo or Bradshaw, Jackson, Colston and one of Hernandez or Chandler and maybe Fitz too. Would love to get a nice #2 rb.

in a 12-team ppr league, I ended up with cruz, colston, wayne, amendola and a brown. I can only start 3 of these guys, and I know you can't b!tch about a problem like this, but I'm beating myself over the head on which three to start each week.

Benched him for Torrey Smith, Rowdy Roddy, Percival. Time to trade Roddy in a high note for some RB help? I think so.

Rule #84, I recommend never trading Roddy White.

in a 12-team ppr league, I ended up with cruz, colston, wayne, amendola and a brown. I can only start 3 of these guys, and I know you can't b!tch about a problem like this, but I'm beating myself over the head on which three to start each week.

Trade.

(Rotoworld) NFL Network's Mike Lombardi suggested on Gameday Morning Sunday that the Saints may already be regretting Marques Colston's five-year, $36.3 million offseason contract extension.

"No team has a problem going against the Saints' receivers. They don't explode, they don't run fast. ...

2011 - 5347 passing yards, 46 passing TDs

2010 - 4441 passing yards, 33 passing TDs

2009 - 4355 passing yards, 34 passing TDs.

Seems like a problem to me, Lombardi ...