Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

What are you guys doing with Mendenhall?

Rashard Mendenhall (knee) is still on track to make his 2012 debut against the Eagles in Week 5.

Coach Mike Tomlin expects Mendenhall to practice in full this week and suit up Sunday. He didn't discuss roles, but we'd expect Mendy to draw the start and work as the head of a committee with backup Isaac Redman. Jonathan Dwyer figures to sink into a third-string role. Mendy is "just" nine months removed from his ACL tear, but Adrian Peterson and Jamaal Charles have proven that is more than enough recovery time. As long as the knee cooperates, Mendenhall's role will grow rapidly.

Thoughts?

Hold him unless you absolutly have too start him.. I think this week will be a 15 touch max and from there on it could be gold

although there is always the chance of a AP 2 td first game... :shocking:

I hope every team i play against has him and starts him this week. The eagles are stingy bastards against the run and the steelers have no run game.

i like orton better than romo

I hope every team i play against has him and starts him this week. The eagles are stingy bastards against the run and the steelers have no run game.

:thumbsup: Bad match-up for his first week back. I honestly don't expect much more than Redman has been putting up.

Wait and see this week. Eagles is a bad matchup - better matchups on the horizon against Tennessee (6th worse rush D) and Cincy (9th worst).

while I think he will be a #2 rb.....I would not start him this week....historically the oline cannot handle eagles speed at all. Expect at least 5 sacks and almost no holes.

Only start him this week if you have to

Start eagles defense though

Meh, there's always a chance that a WR gets tackled at the 1 yd line and he punches one in. Ya never know...

Meh, there's always a chance that a WR gets tackled at the 1 yd line and he punches one in. Ya never know...

Yeah theres a chance but odds are against it.

Even before he got hurt, he was nothing special IMO.

If you do own him, you have no choice but to wait for him to have a decent game and then trade him.

That's just my .02

Even before he got hurt, he was nothing special IMO.

If you do own him, you have no choice but to wait for him to have a decent game and then trade him.

That's just my .02

top 20 rb in 2011, top 9 in 2010 in non-ppr league

:dunno: yeah I mean with all the depth in fantasy in 2012 at the very healthy non-RBBC RB position and him being the bell cow RB for a great point scoring offense, don't even know why anyone would want him on a roster :huh:

I am fortunate to have him as my RB5. I loaded up on RB this year so he may never see my line-up. Rice, Forte, D. Martin and CJ2K ahead of him.

If I had to make a choice to sit him this week I would leave him on the bench. You might miss a goaline TD but wait a week and be safe.

Rashard Mendenhall (knee) is still on track to make his 2012 debut against the Eagles in Week 5.

no he will probably be a welcher like me and continue to sit

I was going to start him over Spiller but every ranking I've seen has Spiller a few spots ahead of him..even with Fred Jackson in the picture. Gotta think about this one some more.