Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Tennessee Titans

Inactives

Pittsburgh: QB Charlie Batch, OG Kelvin Beachum, RB Jonathan Dwyer, SS Troy Polamalu, LB Adrian Robinson, DT Alameda Ta'amu, LB LaMarr Woodley

Tennessee: LB Patrick Bailey, DT DaJohn Harris, WR Lavelle Hawkins, QB Jake Locker, G Deuce Lutui, T Mike Otto, RB Javon Ringer

Predictions for Chris Johnson tonight? 40 yds rushing, 20 receiving, 0 TDs

Inactives

Pittsburgh: QB Charlie Batch, OG Kelvin Beachum, RB Jonathan Dwyer, SS Troy Polamalu, LB Adrian Robinson, DT Alameda Ta'amu, LB LaMarr Woodley

Tennessee: LB Patrick Bailey, DT DaJohn Harris, WR Lavelle Hawkins, QB Jake Locker, G Deuce Lutui, T Mike Otto, RB Javon Ringer

Predictions for Chris Johnson tonight? 40 yds rushing, 20 receiving, 0 TDs

Johnson breaks a long TD run tonight.

So in the RZ, Hasselbeck completly ignores the big, 6'4 WR he has?

:thumbsdown:

Size is overrated :lol:

I've seen so much wrong in this game already it makes me sad. CJ's running (and the Titans' run-blocking) is actually one of the better things I've seen. I'm starting to think TEN understands how to block the 3-4 better than the 4-3...but it's just a working theory at this point.

First of all, I'd fire the guy who decided LB Colin McCarthy was ready to play. Yeesh.

Secondly, DC Jerry Gray is going to need a darn good publicist to find him a job with the coverage busts and poor tackling his troops have shown so far this season. It's hard to believe their safety play is really this bad.

(More to come, I'm sure.)

hassel crap....its ok to check down to cj no k. might have a 3rd n 3 instead of third n long.

TD PIT

Another BOMB from Roethlesberger on their 2nd possession!!

:pointstosky:

most likely ........ :dunno:

I think I'll help y'all out - I'll post my opponents line up & if you have any one of them you can start with confidence.

F Wallace!

And to top it off Hass is hitting the wrong TE!

Started Cook :wall:

I think I'll help y'all out - I'll post my opponents line up & if you have any one of them you can start with confidence.

F Wallace!

I won it all last yr.....1-4 this yr and playing vs big ben tonight. feel ur pain.....one of those yrs.... :doh:

Nice! My opponent has Johnson AND Pittsburgh D, so that Harper TD was perfect! :pointstosky:

Am I the only one that believes CJ got in b/c he was laying on top of a pile when he stretched out and Harper didn't?

And this only goes to show you how trivial the role of the goal-line back is :doh:

Started Ben, Wallace and Mendenhall tonight...loving the 82 yd td, can we say double dip?

Do the Steelers have any other plays to run besides a go, a screen and a lead draw?

Statue of Liberty

:ninja:

Mendenhall looks a lot better than his stats indicate. Only a matter of time for him to break open a long run. Their other RBs look absolutely awful.