Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

Maclin

Maclin isn't the problem. It's dog killer Vick that the team needs to get rid of. He's just garbage and doesn't need to be playing football when hes that much of a damn turnover machine

Maclin isn't the problem. It's dog killer Vick that the team needs to get rid of. He's just garbage and doesn't need to be playing football when hes that much of a damn turnover machine

Desean jackson has a shoulder injury. Maybe Maclin will do something now.

Posted this in another thread but you have to like his rest of the way schedule.

Bye

Atlanta

Saints

Cowboys

Redskins

Panthers

Cowboys

Tampa

Cinci

Washington

Maybe Atlanta and Dallas have tough secondaries but both could be shoot outs. The rest looks really good.

Thank goodness he is coming around. Bummer all of those points are on my bench, but at least I won't feel like I'm throwing in the towel when I start him during upcoming byes. :thumbsup:

I said it in the Blitz last week that Maclin just missed a big game and believe I recommended him as a trade target the week before...I know, tooting my horn :banana:

You helped me keep the faith in starting him today :)

Figured he could do something vs. the Lions. Guess after this week he is drop-able

Typical rookie over-reaction

Thank goodness he is coming around. Bummer all of those points are on my bench, but at least I won't feel like I'm throwing in the towel when I start him during upcoming byes. :thumbsup:

Had to play him in all 3 leagues due to my teams not being very good :overhead:

:cry: :wall:

One half to go. Do something Maclin . You already have a penalty, at least get something positive .

Thanks, I needed the laugh. :lol:

:cry:

I needed 24 from Maclin to win. At least he had the courtesy to do almost nothing and spare me the agony of caring about the game at all.