Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Did Reggie Wayne die?

Yes, and he took Hartline and Bowe with him.

Not sure I'd put either one in Waynes category. Hartline got 3 weeks worth of production out of one game. He's a bit over valued. As for Bowe; he's inconsistent when Quinn's not his QB. Wouldn't have expected much output from him today to start.

Not sure I'd put either one in Waynes category. Hartline got 3 weeks worth of production out of one game. He's a bit over valued. As for Bowe; he's inconsistent when Quinn's not his QB. Wouldn't have expected much output from him today to start.

My statement was not made to open a debate on who you think is the best receiver of the three. Wayne, Hartline, and Bowe are all starting WRs on any team of a league of 12 or more teams which is what I play. At the time of my initial post, none had a reception.

IMPOSSIBLE!

SHONNE GREENE?

What have this world come to... :shocking:

Maybe he is the new Stephen Davis -- he will have several games where he barely gets 5 points then explode when you sit him..

Yes, Reggie Wayne passed away this weekend. We lost a good man out there-- a family man. He will be dearly missed by all those were blessed to know him

But all you can think of is the impact on your fantasy team. Folks like you make me sick. :thumbsdown: