Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Green Bay Packers at Houston Texans

Inactives

Packers: CB Davon House, WR Greg Jennings, LB Terrell Manning, NT B.J. Raji, S Sean Richardson, G Greg Van Roten, TE D.J. Williams

Texans: G Brandon Brooks, CB Roc Carmichael, SS Quintin Demps, G Andrew Gardner, CB Brandon Harris, LB Barrett Ruud, G Cody White

andre johnson : 25 points

arian foster : 7 points

I'll take it if the Texans win, even though it would mean a fantasy loss for me. Much prefer the win and those numbers reversed.

james jones. all he does? catch touchdowns.

Bogus PI call... Can we please get rid of spot PI calls?

I agree....

Am starting Foster today.... so I'm not as upset as I would normally be :lol:

Alex Green is running hard tonight. Good to see the kid finally get a shot after all the injuries he's had to endure in his young career.

Jordy Nelson doubters... suck it. All it takes is for Rodgers to get him the ball somewhat accurately. He has been overthrown all year so far... It looks like they are clicking today.

All of a sudden the packers look like a championship team again and Houston looks like the Houston of old. Crazy league!

Jordy Nelson doubters... suck it. All it takes is for Rodgers to get him the ball somewhat accurately. He has been overthrown all year so far... It looks like they are clicking today.

he's throwing lazer beams tonight

Up 38 points, I'm done and all my opponent has is Jordy Nelson. And he already has 20 points after that last TD. Time for the Packers to ground and pound. :(

Up 38 points, I'm done and all my opponent has is Jordy Nelson. And he already has 20 points in the 2nd. Time for the Packers to ground and pound. :(

By "Packers' ground and pound" you mean "screen passes and crosses" right?

Andre Johnson needs to stop gaining yards, if he gets to 100 i'm done

Not a bad half for the Packers MASH unit on the road with the refs obviously conspiring against them.....

But they can do better :thumbsup:

Already can't wait to watch this on Game Rewind...CB Joseph has been getting torched the last two weeks, although Jordy has helped himself with a couple of pushoffs so far (as far as I can tell).

Were the heck is that vaunted Houston D? Rodgers is killing me. They can't get off the freakin' field.

Punching someone wearing a helmet... two broken bones. Fresh set of downs.... priceless.

Nelson TD!

Thanks for the 3 penalties you bunch of freakin arse clowns!!!! My D/ST given up 21 pts vs 9 cause of that crap.