Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official FU thread

fu kyle rudolph..Great Gates impersonation ..oh wait, gates could at least give me 3 pts die fock face

fu t-rich..what a puzzy. you just should've told your coach you needed to sit. Thought you were tough. Was indy too much for you puzz

:wall:

Yeah my two duds as well.

Im gonna go with a FU to Palmer. Throw the damn ball to Moore and quit fumbling, throwing INTs, and getting sacked. Damn Moore has 0 damn catches cause Palmer sucks donkey ######

+1

Even though he caught a TD, 2 catches is not enough. Overthrew him a couple of times.

FU McFadden, FU man. :cry: :cry:

1st and goal at the one after PI on 4th down, gotta figure cool... Despite a miserable afternoon against even a weak defense, we at least get a late touchdown right?

1 try, no. Palmer, the oldest slowest immobile QB falls forward for the score. I need counseling, this season has made no sense to me at all. My players do not score TDs.... They are terrified of the end zone. (DMC, Nicks, Graham, Romo, A Johnson)

Sea Bass.... If you were just a little bit fatter you would have made that 64 yd kick scoring me 3 rather than -1 for the miss.

Okay thanks for the kick in OT, but you are still fat. Not Mike Tolbert fat, but definitely overweight.

Edited by TheUsualSuspect

Getting this out of the way early: FU to Carson Palmer.

I need to amend this to a FU to the Jaguars. Palmer ended up with a decent day and only needed 2 more yards for 300 and you @ssholes turn the ball over in OT in short FG range! :wall:

Not Cruz, but FU to his ridiculous salsa dance. I cringe everytime he scores because of it. And yeah, I heard he does it for his grandma blah blah blah. It's gay.

FU Scott Hanson on Redzone for some of the stupid things that come out of your mouth. I understand it is complete chaos around 3:55 every Sunday, especially when you go "Quad Box" as the early games finish but my goodness, you say some stupid things.

For instance today, after it was crystal clear Mike Williams TD did not stand after the illegal touching penalty, the game was over. Hanson says, "extra point not attempted in Tampa after the Mike Williams touchdown". No kidding.

Plus the stats on the ticker seem to be about 1 quarter behind. I don't want to get out of my bed to go look on the puter. Fockers

FU CJ. I finally find someone to trade you to and you blow up. FOCK. At least it wasn't against me though...

FU Ravens coaching staff. GIVE THE FOCKING BALL TO RICE.

FU Mike Williams. I finally start you and you give me 3 pts? FU.

By the grace of the fantasy football gods I am still winning by 13. I've got Marshall left, he's got Forte. Tomorrow could get interesting.

No FUs to Dalton and Green? One of my opponents had Greene; Denarios Moore and Blackmon to go needing 20 pts in a PPR league.....Thank you guys for not showing up this week :)

No FUs to Dalton and Green? One of my opponents had Greene; Denarios Moore and Blackmon to go needing 20 pts in a PPR league.....Thank you guys for not showing up this week :)

I think the FU goes out to Jay Gruden, the Bengals OC for the unimaginative play calling last night. You have arguably one of the best wideouts in the league & you're not taking shots downfield with him? WTF?

It's like Stafford/Megatron. Throw it up & let the wideout make a play instead of all these 7-yard dumpoffs.

FU Gruden!

focks to the whole detroit lion offense.

opponent has chi d.

score something!

opponent has chi d.

score something!

Same here. What's making it worse is that I also have Hanson.

FU Mega/Stafford. ENTIRE Lions offense. Give yourself a chance to win this and bench this overrated inbred mouthbreathing banjo playing son of a........Stafford!

FU Rudolph, Ginger and Stafford! Needed 60 pts from Antonio Brown, Dalton, and Stafford...Brown did his part (FU Batch!) and the rest laid giant eggs.

opponent has chi d.

score something!

1pt victory. :overhead: