Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official FU thread

FU to all the fantasy 'experts' that said to bench Frank Gore this week.

FU CJ4K. You worthless fock almost put me in a mental hospital the last 2 years. I trade you away, and the next week you blow up. I hope you get jumped by a gang of Cryps, and get those ugly gold focking teeth ripped out of your ugly face.

Speaking of career days, fock you Drew Brees. Last week it was Tom Brady, this week Brees is breaking one off in my azz. Unreal.

And maybe the biggest fock you so far goes to the idiot Ravens coaches. I know you guys focking hate Ray Rice. You also want to blow Flacco. So do everyone a favor and trade Rice to a team that'll give him more than 8 carries a game. Hey d!ckheads, wanna know the reason your team chokes every year???? It's because of you stupid focks. Go kill yourselves.

Kyle Rudolph

And fock you Eli Manning. You laid an egg last week costing me a game, and you're doing it again today. Not only that, but you're killing Cruz too. I think it's time to introduce Mr. Manning to Mr. Bench. It'll be Brandon Weeden from here on out. Fock off you mouthbreathing hilljack

GREG SCHIANO...WTF...HE RAN 3 times on the 1yd line with L.Blount and got NOTHING.

Fock you Vincent Jackson. You catch a 98 yd pass and get tackled at the 1????? I know you're slow as fock, but come on, you had a 30yd head start over everyone.

They could've at least game him a jumpball try in the EZ.

Bucs suck

GREG SCHIANO...WTF...HE RAN 3 times on the 1yd line with L.Blount and got NOTHING.

This was ridiculous.. Blount is a joke & obviously the coach is as well.

Not really a FU, but is it just me or has Mike Tolbert become fatter?

Well okay, FU to my 1 o'clockers who I shall remain nameless. I am convinced they are all scared of the end zone.

FU (in advance) to Stafford, who can suck all he wants while riding my bench this week. Underachiever.

This was ridiculous.. Blount is a joke & obviously the coach is as well.

I guess when you wear the Creamsicles, you tend to play like the teams from the 80's.

And "F" Josh Freeman with his 350 yds and 3 TDs against me in TWO of my leagues.

..... and now on his 2 minute drive.... :cry:

up to 400 yds... :wall:

Whoa!.... but he almost had a 4th TD. Thanks for stepping out of bounds M. Williams. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the 2 pnts fitz, way to help the team.

Got a guy in my league who is trading Crabtree, James Jones, and DeSean Jackson for Larry straight up. Maybe someone told him that Arizona was trading for Drew Brees.

Speaking of Drew...I appreciate the 30 pts, but it would have been okay with me if you and the rest of your offense decided to come out of the locker room after halftime.

FU to the ref that called illegal touching on Mike Williams. The QB still had the ball in his hands when he reestablished himself. Thus he WAS NOT the 1st person to touch the ball after being reestablished.

Not Cruz, but FU to his ridiculous salsa dance. I cringe everytime he scores because of it. And yeah, I heard he does it for his grandma blah blah blah. It's gay.

FU Scott Hanson on Redzone for some of the stupid things that come out of your mouth. I understand it is complete chaos around 3:55 every Sunday, especially when you go "Quad Box" as the early games finish but my goodness, you say some stupid things.

For instance today, after it was crystal clear Mike Williams TD did not stand after the illegal touching penalty, the game was over. Hanson says, "extra point not attempted in Tampa after the Mike Williams touchdown". No kidding.

FU to my draft spot of 9/12.

FU to these clowns:

TOM BRADY...yes Tom Brady. I need more.

ERIC DECKER - LOL @ me picking u over Dem Thomas

DOUG MARTIN - i was so scared to start u so i benched u vs Saints

S.Ridley - stop giving BB reasons to be a d*ck

D.Murray - injury prone

K.Brittle - Bum

FU to my draft spot of 9/12.

FU to these clowns:

TOM BRADY...yes Tom Brady. I need more.

ERIC DECKER - LOL @ me picking u over Dem Thomas

DOUG MARTIN - i was so scared to start u so i benched u vs Saints

S.Ridley - stop giving BB reasons to be a d*ck

D.Murray - injury prone

K.Brittle - Bum

Decker has actually been pretty good the past couple of games.

Im gonna go with a FU to Palmer. Throw the damn ball to Moore and quit fumbling, throwing INTs, and getting sacked. Damn Moore has 0 damn catches cause Palmer sucks donkey ######

fu kyle rudolph..Great Gates impersonation ..oh wait, gates could at least give me 3 pts die fock face

fu t-rich..what a puzzy. you just should've told your coach you needed to sit. Thought you were tough. Was indy too much for you puzz

:wall: