Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Anyone Buying Low on MJD?

Sinces hes ruled out for week 8 and "an extended period of time" is anyone trying to buy low on him right now? Im actually considering it, but I dont know how long "an extended period of time" is. What are your thoughts?

I tried to buy low on him in my work league today, and everyone laughed at me. I bet in 2 weeks they won't be laughing...

i think the jags offense is terrible either way so temper expectations. hes a frustrating player to own this year when healthy.

That would be like someone "buying low" on DMC after his foot injury last year. MJD may not be back all year and even if he does come back he is going to be limited.

Im going to be forced to sell him. What have people traded to get him? The guy with #1 waiver has already said he'd trade me Leshoure or Shon Greene for MJD but im dont like Greene at all.

What is a fair trade for someone in desperation mode trying to make playoffs :dunno:

I'd grab Greene from him. MJD might be out the rest of the season. I grabed MJD really cheap from the owner because he was panicking.

I'd grab Greene from him. MJD might be out the rest of the season. I grabed MJD really cheap from the owner because he was panicking.

I was really panicking until i just hung on to win both games :banana: One by 1 pt and other by 2 pts. So instead of 4-10 im 6-8 and moved into top 8 :headbanger:

I Would not pick up MJD right now.

First, he never wanted to play this season anyways because the jags didnt wanna pay him.

2ndly, he will not risk his health for a 1-5 season

3rd, he have a valid excuse to wait till next year for his contract year!

YOU ARE A SUCKER TO BUY HIM NOW!! ROFLOLOLOL =P

How low are we talking here? If it was more than a bag of Chips Ahoy... I think you got robbed. Jus' sayin'

I dunno I think I would rather buy low on him. Id rather gamble with a buy low situation cause if he is only out a couple weeks then you have yourself a nice RB for cheap. If it doesnt pan out then dump him. You wont be losing much if you traded someone you wont ever use.

I dunno I think I would rather buy low on him. Id rather gamble with a buy low situation cause if he is only out a couple weeks then you have yourself a nice RB for cheap. If it doesnt pan out then dump him. You wont be losing much if you traded someone you wont ever use.

Why would owners of Drew unload him for "cheap"? Do you think they're just going to trade him for 2 ham sandwiches? At this point they're better off holding him and hoping he plays in 2-3 weeks.

Why would owners of Drew unload him for "cheap"? Do you think they're just going to trade him for 2 ham sandwiches? At this point they're better off holding him and hoping he plays in 2-3 weeks.

One word. "Desperation". I literally just got him for as cheap as can be. So if I was everyone else in other leagues I will try to do the same. The upside is really high if hes only out for a couple of weeks. Downside isnt too bad if you traded away a bench player.

Would any of you MJD owners just flat out drop him? I could try dropping him for Jennings, but right now of course, we have no idea how long he'll be out. My team has been struggling (I'm a not-so-proud Matt Stafford, Calvin Johnson, MJD, Jermichael Finley owner) and I can't afford to just have somebody sitting on my bench for weeks on end recovering from an injury. I need help now. I'm in a league too where few owners ever want to trade under normal circumstances, so I can almost promise you that any attempts to trade him to anybody would fall on deaf ears. So either I just sit around and hope for the best or try to drop him for Jennings. I don't really have many other options right now for dropping other players.

Man, this sucks. :dunno:

I was really panicking until i just hung on to win both games :banana: One by 1 pt and other by 2 pts. So instead of 4-10 im 6-8 and moved into top 8 :headbanger:

Have I been a sleep for a while ?

What week are we in ?

This is still 2012, right ?

Have I been a sleep for a while ?

What week are we in ?

This is still 2012, right ?

It is the second greatest invention behind fantasy football it self!!!! 2 games a week in CBS leagues and i love it :cheers: