Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

San Francisco 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals

Inactives

San Francisco: RB Brandon Jacobs, RB LaMichael James, WR A.J. Jenkins, G Joe Looney, S Trenton Robinson, QB Scott Tolzien, DT Ian Williams

Arizona: WR LaRon Byrd, TE Todd Heap, G Senio Kelemete, QB Kevin Kolb, G Adam Snyder, CB Greg Toler, LB Jamaal Westerman

Need less than 23 from Larry Fitz, Crabtree and Vernon Davis. It doesn't seem likely, but it's not impossible either.

Also, I need Larry Fitz and the 49ers D to outscore Kendall Hunter by 11 in another ppr league. I should be happy one way or another.

Arizona D has ###### me over in multiple ways in multiple leagues. Holy focking shyt, what a joke.

This was the only game I got to watch this weekend.

Perhaps the dullest game of ball I have seen in recent memory. Both teams should be ashamed.

I won only because SF managed to keep Fitz out of the end zone on that final offensive play for the Cards. I'm going to need some time to recover from this near heartbreak.

I won only because SF managed to keep Fitz out of the end zone on that final offensive play for the Cards. I'm going to need some time to recover from this near heartbreak.

On the flipside, I needed Fitz to get me 3 pts on that final drive to win me the game. That last bs catch sealed the deal. I really hate the Cardinals and I really hate how I traded Miles Austin for Larry Fitzerald. Sounded good on paper, but bad in reality!

Tonight was my last shot to keep playoff hopes alive.

Playing my week 1 opponent who beat me by 1 point back then. Tonight I had a 26 point lead going against Alex Smith. Easy win right?

His last pass to Vernon in the 4th put him at 27 points. I lose by 1. Again.

F@$k my life.

This was the only game I got to watch this weekend.

Perhaps the dullest game of ball I have seen in recent memory. Both teams should be ashamed.

Retard comment of the day. SF has nothing to be ashamed of.

Funny game, fantasy football. I hung on to my victory by about 1 yard - the distance Fitzgerald was short of a TD on the Cards final drive.

And I bet a lot teams lost when Fitz was denied that garbage time TD.

Funny game, fantasy football. I hung on to my victory by about 1 yard - the distance Fitzgerald was short of a TD on the Cards final drive.

And I bet a lot teams lost when Fitz was denied that garbage time TD.

A game in my keeper league was decided on that play. One owner had Fitzgerald down by 3 points. Glad it wasn't me because s*#t would've hit the fan. That play looked very similar to the final play of the Titans vs. Rams Superbowl in 2000.

SF has nothing to be ashamed of.

Yer Kiddin, right? That game was a snore fest.

Furthermore, Alex Smith wouldn't start on 26 other NFL teams. He's a glorified puppet for Harbaugh, a robot.

Perhaps it's just me, but I prefer a modicum of excitement. San Fran's brand is dull to the point of inducing a coma.

Testament: a regular In-game commentary posted by Mike often warrants three pages for the thread. The game in question is long over and we haven't exhausted one page. And this is with two posts from me and one from you.

There was nothing to say.

The entire NFC West could fall off the edge of a cliff and no one would even blink.

Yer Kiddin, right? That game was a snore fest.

Furthermore, Alex Smith wouldn't start on 26 other NFL teams. He's a glorified puppet for Harbaugh, a robot.

Perhaps it's just me, but I prefer a modicum of excitement. San Fran's brand is dull to the point of inducing a coma.

Testament: a regular In-game commentary posted by Mike often warrants three pages for the thread. The game in question is long over and we haven't exhausted one page. And this is with two posts from me and one from you.

There was nothing to say.

The entire NFC West could fall off the edge of a cliff and no one would even blink.

:rolleyes: