Sign in to follow this  
snatchem

Can DMAC be good down the stretch when he gets back ?

maybe if he learns how to read a zone blocking scheme before then... who's to say

I traded him and Goodson the moment both of them got hurt.

If you are in a good position standings wise hold on. But if you are battling for a playoff position I'd say sell immediately.

When????? He stubbed his toe last year and was out 8 weeks. Every week was the same. Looks like he was coming back anytime. Never did. I think we've seen the last of him this year.

Just my two pennies

I have an offer to trade him away for Chicago Defense and a good draft pick for next year and am considering doing it...

I'm a DMAC owner in 2 of 3 leagues and have little hope. First he wasn't setting the world on fire before he was injured. Nobody has ever claimed that DMAC has Wolverine like healing powers. I guess we can hope that he uses these weeks to get his body fully healthy before he comes back. I don't see him doing anything in week 14 against a swarming Denver D that will ###### him down. Hopefully he will have a good game against KC in week 15 due to sheer volume of carries like their last game.

I'm sick too, if they play games like last year when he was done but noone said anything I'll be pissed. I knew this was coming but I expected 7-8 weeks of 20 pnt games til he got hurt.

I have an offer to trade him away for Chicago Defense and a good draft pick for next year and am considering doing it...

Do it! Chicago's D has been playing lights out this year, and MDC is always slow to come back from injury. As long as FJackson is out you've got a good RB in Spiller to pair up with Richardson. With the added bonus of next year's draft pick, I don't see how you can turn that down.

I went for it gave up DMC and Romo(my backup to Stafford) for Chi D and Fred Jackson+significantly improved my draft picks for next year. It was tough giving up DMC and his upside but I hope I made the right move.

I am just sick... I traded CJ for him just before CJ blew up. Give me some hope please

I more or less did the same thing. I still think Johnson will stink up some owner's bed just at the worst time when all is said and done.

I think McFadden will be ok once he gets back, the tough thing for me will be that first week he returns.

I more or less did the same thing. I still think Johnson will stink up some owner's bed just at the worst time when all is said and done.

I think McFadden will be ok once he gets back, the tough thing for me will be that first week he returns.

Same here. How can you trust this guy in week 14/15/16 when he returns? No one can afford a 1-4 point game in the most crucial weeks of the season. Then again, I'd be equally sick to see him put up 20 points on my bench during the fantasy playoffs. It will be a very tough call when that time comes...

I just rolled the dice for his late season upside. Gave up two bench players (J Stewart, C Shorts) for DMC - the other team was desperate for both RB and WR help this week. When he is back I won't be afraid to roll him out as my #2 RB in the playoffs. It will be better than trying to pick the right Giants RB each week.

Darren McFragile! The gift that keeps on giving! As a Raider fan, I am taking a very hard look at Marcel Reese right now. I see shades of some things Lamont Jordan did for the team several years back.