Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Week 11 Bold Predictions

TY or Avery. Which one? Don't forget, TY had a big goose egg last week when Avery returned. What makes you think TY?

Avery hauled in a nice long one last week, 'tis true ...

But Hilton's explosiveness was NOT needed vs. the Jags :dunno:

10 days for that rook and Arians to DROOL over taking shots at the Patsies db's :banana:

T.Y. will stand for "TOUCHDOWNS, Y'ALL!" after today ... streaky kid who will get deep in single coverage :first:

Avery is a pedestrian hack, Luck makes him look good; Hilton is the TALENT :overhead:

I AM NEW POSTER GUY!

Avery hauled in a nice long one last week, 'tis true ...

But Hilton's explosiveness was NOT needed vs. the Jags :dunno:

10 days for that rook and Arians to DROOL over taking shots at the Patsies db's :banana:

T.Y. will stand for "TOUCHDOWNS, Y'ALL!" after today ... streaky kid who will get deep in single coverage :first:

Avery is a pedestrian hack, Luck makes him look good; Hilton is the TALENT :overhead:

I AM NEW POSTER GUY!

You're getting me warm here NPG. :cheers:

Have you met I AM WOOD?

I love this new guy - very refreshing indeed! I'll reserve judgment on his football acumen until after this week though. I'm following his predictions on Alexander, TY, and Starks.

Marques Colston has a better game than Jimmy Graham. Colston has 125 yards & 2 TDs.

Miles Austin ends the day with 3 catches for 20 total yards as Dez steals the show.

Danny Amendola has 15 catches today.

Vick Ballard has over 100 yards rushing today & a TD.

:D

I love this new guy - very refreshing indeed! I'll reserve judgment on his football acumen until after this week though. I'm following his predictions on Alexander, TY, and Starks.

I appreciate the kudos :headbanger:

As far as "acumen", lemme toss 2 quotes out there:

David Cross character in "Ghost World"- ' lemme tell ya somethin', Joe ... ya can't hit a homerun lest you swing the bat! Watch and learn, Padre' ` :overhead:

David Lee Roth (ROCKLINE innerview, circa '81): 'if you raise your head above the crowd, someone will throw a rock at it ... I believe it says that in the Bible' :banana:

I am here to help my fantasy bruthas! Every call I make I am backing up by spending like a drunken sailor on add/drops. Diversify or die !!1! :cheers:

IT'S ALL FUN UNTIL SOMEONE IS ELIMINATED :pointstosky:

I AM NEW POSTER GUY!

Nick Foles has the highest passer rating of any rookie QB this week.

(Heck, I predicted on the year if he gets a chance, might as well double down.)

Good prediction. :thumbsup: