Sign in to follow this  
Mr Neil

Lance Moore on Thursday Night

If i win im in the playoff, my flexspot has been killing me all year. Moore is hit or miss but it should be a high scoring affair but Sproles back scares me. I have Lafell who has been consistent but its @KC n that scares me. Also i was thinking Stokley vs TB off WW.

If i win im in the playoff, my flexspot has been killing me all year. Moore is hit or miss but it should be a high scoring affair but Sproles back scares me. I have Lafell who has been consistent but its @KC n that scares me. Also i was thinking Stokley vs TB off WW.

I'm 6-6 in the particular league having to choose between Moore, Blackmon, and Wallace as my #2 wr. Win and I'm in as well.

Moore has 4 total td's this year - 2 of which came in one game.

I like to look at targets to see if he's in play or not - - week 12 working backwards on targets...6,3,9,2,6,10,15,7,5,10. I also believe he would've seen a couple moore(you like my spelling:) targets this past wknd if Brees wasn't on his back the entire 2nd half of Sunday's game.

Will he get his targets Thursday night? I do believe so.

Will there be a lot of points scored? I do believe so.

I saw Brees look towards Moore this past week, wasn't open, so he threw elsewhere. What I did gather from it though, is that Brees looked for Moore.

AM I sold on Moore? No, but I do believe he'll get his chances. If you're in a ppr league, that's a bonus. I don't get points in this particular league until a wr hits 50 yards receiving. That is what has me worried.

Just info to digest I suppose. Go with your gut! :cheers:

BTW this is always why you go rb rb rb early is for the flex position:) Just my philosophy! Good luck :cheers:

As a die hard Saints fan, I wish Moore was on my team. Just sayin.

He gets wide open more than any other.

Thanks guys! Rollin out Moore, as a Saints fan i wanted to anyway. Just wanted reassurance as its a big week for me. I got Ryan, Moore, n Malcolm Jenkins +Sdan Weatherspoon (IDP) going Thursday. Gonna need some drinks ready for this one!

I've got to decide on both Colston and Moore for Thursday night. The match-up is going to be rough.

Here are the numbers you need to know.

1 - # of TD's scored by WR's against ATL in the past 3 weeks

2 - # of TD's scored by WR's against ATL in the past 5 weeks

6 - # of TD's scored by WR's against ATL this season

0 - # of games opposing QB's have thrown more than 1 TD to WR's in agame against ATL this season

Take a look at the points given up to WR's by ATL this season. They shut them down. If you have another option to start, you should seriously consider it.

ATL points given up to WR's

http://www.fftoday.com/stats/fantasystats.php?o=2&TeamID=9024&Season=2012&PosID=30&Side=Allowed&LeagueID=117318

That's why i was debating it bc i knew the #'s vs ATL for WRs are low. I think itll be the Graham show like it was first time around. Guess im rollin old man fred Jackson as my flex then n pray for a TD

I currently have Reece in the flex spot over Moore this week. The fact that it's a Thursday night game compounds the decision. If DMC comes back this week I will be forced to play either Leshoure, Blackmon or Britt in the flex spot.

I currently have Reece in the flex spot over Moore this week. The fact that it's a Thursday night game compounds the decision. If DMC comes back this week I will be forced to play either Leshoure, Blackmon or Britt in the flex spot.

I am sitting Reece and Moore for Blackmon in my flex this week. DMC is supposed to return, but who knows...

Moore has been hit or miss for me, and I find myself putting him in on the wrong weeks most of the time...

The Henne to Blackmon connection looks good to me.

Here are the numbers you need to know.

1 - # of TD's scored by WR's against ATL in the past 3 weeks

2 - # of TD's scored by WR's against ATL in the past 5 weeks

6 - # of TD's scored by WR's against ATL this season

0 - # of games opposing QB's have thrown more than 1 TD to WR's in agame against ATL this season

Take a look at the points given up to WR's by ATL this season. They shut them down. If you have another option to start, you should seriously consider it.

Here are the #'s I need to know:

Week 10

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

Passing Cmp Att Yds TDs

D. Brees 21 32 298 3

Rushing Car Yds Avg TDs

C. Ivory 7 72 10.3 1

M. Ingram 16 67 4.2 0

Receiving Rec Yds Avg TDs

J. Graham 7 146 20.9 2

L. Moore 7 91 13 0

AS Per Roto game breakdown:

"Lance More is harder to justify as attractive fantasy plays because they'll run most of their routes at Falcons LCB Asante Samuel. Brees threw into Samuel's coverage on just 3-of-32 pass attempts in Week 10. Moore does move around enough that he stands an outside chance of proving a worthwhile WR3 start, but he's a lock for inconsistency whenever Graham and Sproles are both healthy."

Im pretty sure Samuels may not play this week. That would be a definite boost for Moore then

I have to decide between Moore, TY Hilton or the incredibly shrinking Steve Smith at my WR3 spot this week.

I'm also rolling with Sproles (in place of Reece at the Flex).

I'm planning on riding the hot hand, in what could be a shootout with DET and starting Hilton as of now. I know DET has solid numbers versus WRs for some reason.. but Smitty keeps soiling the bed in very beatable matchups, and I always feel like i'm "chasing points", starting Moore after he does well. ATL also defends WRs quite well, but the Saints pose unique challenges.. and Moore has done well with them before.

I guess i'm on the fence between Moore & Hilton. But with Sproles going for me, and a possible chemistry change in the Saints passing game, with him being back to near full strength.. i'm leaning toward Hilton. Guy has a LOT of upside potential with those wheels and Avery does d*ck with the targets he gets.

We also get points for return TDs in this league, (i missed the boat on Hilton's last week), but it adds a touch more upside to both Sproles and Hilton for me.

I'm choosing between Hilton, Moore, and broyles (and picking up ogletree assuming that Austin is out). With all these guys fairly even, I'm going to wait until Sunday to make a choice. Basically, I hate Thursday games, Moore is a hit or miss play always, and my gut says miss vs the falcons d. Not to mention graham was pretty bad last week so I see him bouncing back in a big way. I may be wrong, but I feel its safest to leave Moore on the bench if similar options exist.

Moore vs Maclin vs Wallace for my decision. What in the world has happened to Maclin and Wallace this year? Jeeze they've fallen off the map as of late.

123 yards I'll take any given Sunday.......although the dropped TD was flukey, it did take away what would have been an incredible night.

that was a good night in the league I played Moore! I couldn't of asked for anything Moore from Moore:)

in our FFtoday league I was going against Brees ( qb passing td's - 6 points)

I'm kind of glad Moore dropped that td pass:)